What's your blood pressure today?

Wow everyone’s blood pressure looks amazing my always is in 170 I might need to change my blood pressure medicine.

Wow everyone’s blood pressure looks amazing my always is in 170 I might need to change my blood pressure medicine.
sweet F @Annika - if your BP is 170 you need to see a doctor as that is dangerously high. Yes, you need to change your BP medicine and I would strongly consider adding in some BP supplements. If you want help with the supplements let me know.
You look like you do a lot of cardio or you just have good genetics, are you doing cardio regularly?
Hope you are well.
GR

Does it stay up while on or does it come back down after 3-4 weeks, etc? Is that on like 1-2 IU per day, 5 days per week type protocol?
I take 1-2 IU a day 7 days a week with a break every few months. It takes about 2-4 weeks for it to come back down after I increase it. When I was taking 1 IU my BP went up 10 points but came back down, upped it to 2 IU and the same. It is coming back down. I was taking a two month break from HGH after 9 months on and when I went off, my BP went into the ideal area. Right now it is just slightly above ideal.
If I increase Nigella Sativa and Co-enzyme Q-10 / Ubiquinol it will come down faster.
My resting heart rate is still low and GH has no impact on that number.

125/73 HR 58

Attachments

• BP.jpg
    BP.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 5