Do you have high blood pressure?

Did you know if you buy the strips you get the machine for free. I downloaded a coupon and it cost me a big $50 for 50 strips and the machine.

Yes, but the "machine" thing is reusable.. So I bought the strips and got the machine for free, then you just buy strips after.. But your right, ehen you go in the first time, buy the strips to get the machine.. When I first went in (costco) I asked for the machien and strips and the lady explained I buy the strips and get the machine free.

Costco pharmacy is honestly the easiet place I've used my benefits at.. They generally tell you the loop holes and tricks to your benefits

Did you know if you buy the strips you get the machine for free. I downloaded a coupon and it cost me a big $50 for 50 strips and the machine.
Perfect timing to learn this stuff. Just ordered some mk677 last night and I was just thinking I should monitor my bloodsugar.

Jackson - if it isn't dangerously high (then see a doctor) there are others but these are the meds/supps I would recommend for BP issues:
1. Nigella Sativa - 1000 to 3000 mg a day in two doses AM and PM.
2. Fish oil - combines 10,000 mg of EPA and DHA. The other numbers don't matter, read for the EPA and DHA content.
3. Ubiquinol if your getting older (older than 35), Q10 if under 35. Ubiquinol is an easier type of Q10 to absorb to put it in a short explanation. I have used both and had best benefits when using both. Combined up to 300 mg once a day. I'm sure you could go higher or try lower.
4. low dose enteric coated aspirin taken before bed. You have to take it at night but don't if you have ulcers or bleeding issues.

Most important is don't add all at once - add one and see how you do in a week with 3-4 readings a week. If no luck, add in another with the same idea as the former.
I have never needed anything else other than mentioned but @Sorbate has used hawthorne tea I think with success. Those are just the ones I prefer.
Carleson's fish oil is expensive but it is one of the best - just my opinion. Has high EPA/DHA content per pill so you don't need to take as many. If you start taking 10,000 mg of combined EPA/DHA - I reduce it slowly if my BP remains good until I hit 2000 and I keep it at 2000 for the anti-inflammatory (pain) and heart benefits.

Keep in mind - this is all opinion and not medical advice. I am not a doctor and I recommend people be careful with anything they take.
Hey @Goldenrod
im reading back through this thread as I'm choosing a new fish oil product to use. Based on what you're saying here, you don't believe EPA is more important than DHA (or vice versa)? I'm seeing alot of "high EPA" options that are about 30% more expensive.

Hey @Goldenrod
im reading back through this thread as I'm choosing a new fish oil product to use. Based on what you're saying here, you don't believe EPA is more important than DHA (or vice versa)? I'm seeing alot of "high EPA" options that are about 30% more expensive.
Morning, I am proud to say my opinions are based on reading/listening/personal experience. I wasn't born with info or learned through osmosis. I recall once someone called me Mr. Google in a PM or something and I was proud of the attempted insult. Before he was banned I told him I wear that badge proudly as people should read other's real experiences and go to multiple reputable sites and read. The collective is usually much better than an individual. Essentially - he can F off. How did we learn to talk, how did you learn your profession, reading / listening to people who are smarter than you in specific topics and then taking the jigsaw puzzle and putting it together. I read EPA is more important but DHA is important too. As far as %'s - don't know but I look at the combined in a pill knowing their will be more EPA. I have played a lot of sports, different injuries from security 'issues' I am not proud of working in bars or security for concerts, weight training etc. so I have some sore joints and I find Carlson's has more EPA and helps with the inflammation/pain the most. There are other good ones but EPA is better for inflammation or at least that is what I read and notice with all the products I have tried. To be 100% honest I don't look at the ratios.
Both are important but I consider EPA, for me, to be more important.
This site explains some of the benefits: https://www.everlywell.com/blog/vitamins-supplements/epa-vs-dha/

I would have to grab my naturopathic books again and read my notes and what was written but it was clear to me - EPA should be higher. I don't buy high EPA products. I look for the products that have higher combined per pill. You can get cheap products that provide 1000 mg of fish oil but it is 1/5 what Carlson's (or other brands) provides in EPA/DHA combined. Carleson's may be twice as expensive but provides 4 times the EPA/DHA per pill. I was surprised to see Walmart's brand based on their content in each pill. Again, just read what a few smart fellas here wrote and checked it out. Believe @gondar1 uses this the Walmart product and maybe @The Old Guy or maybe I am losing my memory lol.

I think getting a good dose daily of EPA/DHA is the most important factor - I wouldn't concentrate too much on the ratios but if someone knows better please correct me. If you read papers on taking it for brain power, you may find scientists who indicate you should take 3 or 4 times as much DHA to EPA. Not sure there is a correct answer but for me EPA will always be higher.

Morning, I am proud to say my opinions are based on reading/listening/personal experience. I wasn't born with info or learned through osmosis. I recall once someone called me Mr. Google in a PM or something and I was proud of the attempted insult. Before he was banned I told him I wear that badge proudly as people should read other's real experiences and go to multiple reputable sites and read. The collective is usually much better than an individual. Essentially - he can F off. How did we learn to talk, how did you learn your profession, reading / listening to people who are smarter than you in specific topics and then taking the jigsaw puzzle and putting it together. I read EPA is more important but DHA is important too. As far as %'s - don't know but I look at the combined in a pill knowing their will be more EPA. I have played a lot of sports, different injuries from security 'issues' I am not proud of working in bars or security for concerts, weight training etc. so I have some sore joints and I find Carlson's has more EPA and helps with the inflammation/pain the most. There are other good ones but EPA is better for inflammation or at least that is what I read and notice with all the products I have tried. To be 100% honest I don't look at the ratios.
This site explains some of the benefits: https://www.everlywell.com/blog/vitamins-supplements/epa-vs-dha/

I would have to grab my naturopathic books again and read my notes and what was written but it was clear to me - EPA should be higher. I don't buy high EPA products. I look for the products that have higher combined per pill. You can get cheap products that provide 1000 mg of fish oil but it is 1/5 what Carlson's (or other brands) provides in EPA/DHA combined. Carleson's may be twice as expensive but provides 4 times the EPA/DHA per pill. I was surprised to see Walmart's brand based on their content in each pill. Again, just read what a few smart fellas here wrote and checked it out. Believe @gondar1 uses this the Walmart product and maybe @The Old Guy or maybe I am losing my memory lol.

I think getting a good dose daily of EPA/DHA is the most important factor - I wouldn't concentrate too much on the ratios but if someone knows better please correct me. If you read papers on taking it for brain power, you may find scientists who indicate you should take 3 or 4 times as much DHA to EPA. Not sure there is a correct answer but for me EPA will always be higher.
I've been using Carlson's for about a year now, but im looking to bump my intake up so i've decided to try a new option. I'm giving ATP Labs a try. Per tsp it offers 2000mg EPA & 1000mg DHA. I'll be trying it at 2 tsp per day in addition to my daily 6oz sockeye meal. Not really expecting drastic improvement but im trying to move the needle in the right direction even if its minimal.

I’ve been buying the Kirkland (Costco) brand. The wild salmon fish oil. It’s about the same cost or a bit cheaper than everywhere else.

Not sure on the EPA/ DHA ratio.