Do you have high blood pressure?

Damn that won't work for me. After 16 mg of ephedrine and a cup of coffee on a cycle I am never over 136/83 at the most.

See I am larger than the average dude, but not huge. I hink thats why I have been able to keep it under control. Normally I am 120ish/under 80

I just wanted to experiment. I'll check out the UGL's,

thx
Pm sent

Same - I think Carleson's is the best. I got the name from @Funnyman reading one of his posts. I researched the company and that is the brand I use all the time. Are they the best - who knows but their EPA/DHA content is high per pill so they appear expensive but really aren't that bad.
Carlesons is what Dorian Hamilton recommends for all his guys so I trust him

Same - I think Carleson's is the best. I got the name from @Funnyman reading one of his posts. I researched the company and that is the brand I use all the time. Are they the best - who knows but their EPA/DHA content is high per pill so they appear expensive but really aren't that bad.
That was the first fish distilled cod liver oil, I saw in the health food store that i worked in 1990.

Great stuff and flavors, every other company just copied them them.

Hey @BanditNOLIMIT I hope everything is going better. I hadn’t read all this.

Don’t start trying medication A, B, C blocking different channels. Don’t desperate and try to converse with your doctor. This could cascade an atrial fibrillation.

Take care.

Hey @BanditNOLIMIT I hope everything is going better. I hadn’t read all this.

Don’t start trying medication A, B, C blocking different channels. Don’t desperate and try to converse with your doctor. This could cascade an atrial fibrillation.

Take care.
yeah man no doubt!
I actually just did a follow up today and opted to stick with Telmisartan opposed to trying Ramipril. It's still in question whether or not the black market Telmi I was previously using was accurately dose or even dosed period. That being said, we're start on a 40mg script and seeing how that goes. I'm going to stop taking the HCTZ. It did strip 6lbs of water off me in 3 days, but really didn't have much impact, if any on my BP. I tried to train today and it was a nightmare. Strength was in the gutter and I could not establish a pump to save my life.
Anyways, thanks for looking out brotha. I'm definitely not try to throw the kitchen sink at this. I often over analyze stuff and become a bit of a nervous wreck due to it.

yeah man no doubt!
I actually just did a follow up today and opted to stick with Telmisartan opposed to trying Ramipril. It's still in question whether or not the black market Telmi I was previously using was accurately dose or even dosed period. That being said, we're start on a 40mg script and seeing how that goes. I'm going to stop taking the HCTZ. It did strip 6lbs of water off me in 3 days, but really didn't have much impact, if any on my BP. I tried to train today and it was a nightmare. Strength was in the gutter and I could not establish a pump to save my life.
Anyways, thanks for looking out brotha. I'm definitely not try to throw the kitchen sink at this. I often over analyze stuff and become a bit of a nervous wreck due to it.
I recently noticed a BP drop from ashwaganda at 600mg am And 600mg pm

Plus very very calm, comfortable feeling. Like taking a low Dosed indica edible.

@Goldenrod it was hysbiscus tea that I tried. It worked but its much easier to take a couple pills than drink a couple cups of tea a day and have to brew it and so on.
I now know I am losing my memory - Hawthorne is listed for heart health and BP in most NP books and I was 100% sure you used it and had good success lol.

Jackson - if it isn't dangerously high (then see a doctor) there are others but these are the meds/supps I would recommend for BP issues:
1. Nigella Sativa - 1000 to 3000 mg a day in two doses AM and PM.
2. Fish oil - combines 10,000 mg of EPA and DHA. The other numbers don't matter, read for the EPA and DHA content.
3. Ubiquinol if your getting older (older than 35), Q10 if under 35. Ubiquinol is an easier type of Q10 to absorb to put it in a short explanation. I have used both and had best benefits when using both. Combined up to 300 mg once a day. I'm sure you could go higher or try lower.
4. low dose enteric coated aspirin taken before bed. You have to take it at night but don't if you have ulcers or bleeding issues.

Most important is don't add all at once - add one and see how you do in a week with 3-4 readings a week. If no luck, add in another with the same idea as the former.
I have never needed anything else other than mentioned but @Sorbate has used hawthorne tea I think with success. Those are just the ones I prefer.
Carleson's fish oil is expensive but it is one of the best - just my opinion. Has high EPA/DHA content per pill so you don't need to take as many. If you start taking 10,000 mg of combined EPA/DHA - I reduce it slowly if my BP remains good until I hit 2000 and I keep it at 2000 for the anti-inflammatory (pain) and heart benefits.

Keep in mind - this is all opinion and not medical advice. I am not a doctor and I recommend people be careful with anything they take.
thanks for that. I will look into these. Thank you

On EQ it goes above 150 and I won't use it again. But on my last cycle peak of 275 test, 150 Tren, 150 mast I was 140/90 or something like that at 265lbs 6ft tall. It drops to something like 126/85 on trt

On EQ it goes above 150 and I won't use it again. But on my last cycle peak of 275 test, 150 Tren, 150 mast I was 140/90 or something like that at 265lbs 6ft tall. It drops to something like 126/85 on trt
Bding as heavy as you are, you are lucky you don’t need blood pressure meds normally.

I definitely have high blood pressure and seem very prone to it.
I’m not on meds.
My BP used to be 160/90 but I’m now averaging around 130/65 with 3 readings AM and 3 readings PM.
I’m 6’2, 230 lbs.
I take Fish Oil, Hawthorn Berry, Olive Leaf Extract, Celery Seed Extract, CoQ10 to help.
I just started Black Seed Oil as recommended by @Goldenrod.
On TRT I have no issues controlling my Bp but even 10 mg Anavar and I can feel the flushed feeling, headaches that high BP gives me.

My BP can be a little fucky from 140-150/80 if my estrogen is high. It's like 130/80 on 500 test if I'm dialed though. And thats at the doctors, so likely 125. I should get my own cuff though.

My bp was about 125/80 natty with 450 test so it hasn't really changed even on cycle. My diet is near religious though and I work out so intensely I get a ton of cardio in just by lifting.

One of the weirdest things that happens when my estrogen is high is that my heart rate can get up past 200 just chilling in the sauna.

They say everyone has or gets cancer and heart disease just not everyone dies from it or dies from something else first. Apparently at birth we start developing heart disease just it doesn't hit people fast. Some people think everyone could beniet from bp meds and cholesterol meds once hitting a certain age
I think it's largely due to diet. There's been an intervention study where the participants were put on a strict high carb, low fat, whole food vegan diet and reversed their heart disease and atherosclerosis. People eat cholesterol and saturated fat from infancy.

I've heard it said by some very intelligent cardiologists that atherosclerosis cannot form if your cholesterol is below 120 ng/dl(?) I forget the unit but you get the point.

I'm just wondering how many people here have high blood pressure, do you have high BP? How high was t before seeking medication amd do you think it's from test at least or cycling, and do you lack cardio or healthy diet? It seems like a lot of us have it but it's strange I find seeing we should be the healthiest population compared to the rest of the country

I used to have high blood pressure.. Lost a ton of fat, stopped eating sugar and went low carb.. blood pressure dropped like a rock.

Cardio also helps a lot with blood pressure.

I'm 255lbs and my wife is 120lbs.. my blood pressure is better than hers now

Not sure if its beeen mentioned, but blood pressure is a bit fucked trying to get accurate readings..

It's better to buy a digital reader for home and monitor it from home. Sit on couch for 10-15 mins and relax, than check it. Do this several times a day for a week.. Then you'll get a good ides of what your BP actually is.

going to get your BP checked by a dr once in awhile just isn't accuate.. even if you say you don't get nervous or bothered by the dr, you still do.. and I know for me, going to the dr means running out of work, driving to dr, walking in just barely on time for the appoint then getting bp checked after 10 mins of being there. it's always elevated when I do this.

depending on your benefits, you can likely get a nice digial BP monitor for your home. YOur dr can write you a script for it and some plans actually just let you claim it without the script.

I'm not diabetic, but my plan allows me to get full covered for blood sugar monitor and all the strips to check my blood sugar. Just another explain of stuff that might be covered but not many ppl know

Not sure if its beeen mentioned, but blood pressure is a bit fucked trying to get accurate readings..

It's better to buy a digital reader for home and monitor it from home. Sit on couch for 10-15 mins and relax, than check it. Do this several times a day for a week.. Then you'll get a good ides of what your BP actually is.

going to get your BP checked by a dr once in awhile just isn't accuate.. even if you say you don't get nervous or bothered by the dr, you still do.. and I know for me, going to the dr means running out of work, driving to dr, walking in just barely on time for the appoint then getting bp checked after 10 mins of being there. it's always elevated when I do this.

depending on your benefits, you can likely get a nice digial BP monitor for your home. YOur dr can write you a script for it and some plans actually just let you claim it without the script.

I'm not diabetic, but my plan allows me to get full covered for blood sugar monitor and all the strips to check my blood sugar. Just another explain of stuff that might be covered but not many ppl know
Did you know if you buy the strips you get the machine for free. I downloaded a coupon and it cost me a big $50 for 50 strips and the machine.