CB current physique update thread

Went to the tanning bed the other day, took a pic.
I figure not too bad considering I have not trained at all for 10 months, and haven’t trained upper body for over a year now.

Hopefully if my shoulders keep progressing and I get caught up on my projects at home, I’ll be hitting the weights before December.
I have lost my shoulder roundness and upper body thickness. But as I said zero upper body training for over a year. I bet it will come back quick.

Going to start cardio tonight, not to get leaner, but for health.

IMG_9010.jpeg

About 8 months before I blew out my shoulder.
Guess I shrank more than I thought.

IMG_8130.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Went to the tanning bed the other day, took a pic.
I figure not too bad considering I have not trained at all for 10 months, and haven’t trained upper body for over a year now.

Hopefully if my shoulders keep progressing and I get caught up on my projects at home, I’ll be hitting the weights before December.
I have lost my shoulder roundness and upper body thickness. But as I said zero upper body training for over a year.

Going to start cardio tonight, not to get leaner, but for health.

View attachment 116844
Still super lean man, good job
 
So not exactly current but since i didnt post this summer's slow cut results after quitting 2/3 of the way in due to injury, here is what the best i got to was. Also the previous 2 summer slow cuts. None are super amazing like the guys that go all out on here are, but never the less....
Kinda illustrates the slight difference in the 3 main dht compounds used in cut cycles typically. All three summers diets were very similar. But pic 3 i did diet the strictist to be completly fair. Test at ~250 and deca at 250 for all 3 summers at least leading up to the pics anyways.

First pic - test, deca, proviron, 1iu gh.
Second pic - test, deca, anavar, clen.
third pic - test, deca, winstrol, epherdrine.

winstrol and ephedrine the clear winner, but not healthy, so i switched up. Var and clen not so unhealthy, but i wanted to get healthier, so switched again. We will see what happens next summer.
1000019383.jpg1000019381.jpg1000019379.jpg
 
So not exactly current but since i didnt post this summer's slow cut results after quitting 2/3 of the way in due to injury, here is what the best i got to was. Also the previous 2 summer slow cuts. None are super amazing like the guys that go all out on here are, but never the less....
Kinda illustrates the slight difference in the 3 main dht compounds used in cut cycles typically. All three summers diets were very similar. But pic 3 i did diet the strictist to be completly fair. Test at ~250 and deca at 250 for all 3 summers at least leading up to the pics anyways.

First pic - test, deca, proviron, 1iu gh.
Second pic - test, deca, anavar, clen.
third pic - test, deca, winstrol, epherdrine.

winstrol and ephedrine the clear winner, but not healthy, so i switched up. Var and clen not so unhealthy, but i wanted to get healthier, so switched again. We will see what happens next summer.
View attachment 117385View attachment 117386View attachment 117387
great Midsection, your insertions are awesome. Keeping it tight as usual 👌
 
great Midsection, your insertions are awesome. Keeping it tight as usual 👌
Thanks man, if only i put in the full effort like yourself instead half assing it, maybe id get the amazing results you have lolol.
Youve inspired me to do better next summer, thanks for that👍🏻
 
Thanks man, if only i put in the full effort like yourself instead half assing it, maybe id get the amazing results you have lolol.
Youve inspired me to do better next summer, thanks for that👍🏻
I guess I now know what imposter syndrome feels like lol. You made my day man.
 
Top