Yeah but....

I find that a lot of the things that could potentially come up in this thread have become "common knowledge" due to a single (or a few) study that gets a bunch of headlines and subsequently parroted about. Another statement which may or may not prove out to be true but raises questions -

"Don't stretch before you lift because it will make you weaker. "

Iirc this pertains to static stretching but possibly dynamic too? I'm fairly certain I've seen a decent study that showed some particular type of strength loss around 10%.
So if true what a bout consideration of injury rate? My perception, however accurate, is that stretching, particularly dynamic stretching, lowers injury chances. So looking long term where's the balance? I'd trade a 10% loss of strength in any particular session away if it guaranteed a fair better amount of healthy time, I'd think that would gain me back that 10% over time.

PS - I hate stretching and don't do enough
Yea but the loss of 10% strength could possibly lead to lifting heavy, stretching warms you up and makes the lift more comfortable and that could raise your confidence allowing you to lift more, a lot of strength lifting is a mental game as well.

I only stretch my legs, I always forget my upper body lol

I was thinking of doing a small blast of 300test and 300npp... Yea but, my hairline is starting to recede a bit and I just started finasteride and I don't want to stop taking it plus with nandro Metabolites staying in your system for so long I don't know when it would be smart to start the finasteride again

Yea but when you're going to be on finasteride for the foreseeable future what's a few weeks off it gunna really do?

Like that? Lol

I wonder if these specific metabolites actually have an effect or involvement with finasteride with regard to the hair stuff? Some are detectable in competition drug tests for at least 18 months iirc, I believe that anabolic effects are long gone by then. ( I will bring Jon jones in as an expert witness if need be )

Regardless, I think your point stands, a few weeks likely wouldn't prevent much harm is my guess.

I was thinking of doing a small blast of 300test and 300npp... Yea but, my hairline is starting to recede a bit and I just started finasteride and I don't want to stop taking it plus with nandro Metabolites staying in your system for so long I don't know when it would be smart to start the finasteride again

Yea but when you're going to be on finasteride for the foreseeable future what's a few weeks off it gunna really do?

Like that? Lol
Side effects are dosage and duration. Dose is reasonable, how long you planning?

Side effects are dosage and duration. Dose is reasonable, how long you planning?
50-60days. But because the finasteride I was thinking instead maybe just doing 500-700 test/w 12ui of slin on workout days and 4ui of GH/d for 12 weeks. It would cost a whole lot more though lol

Last edited:
50-60days. Because the finasteride I was thinking maybe just doing 500-700 test/w 12ui of slin on workout days and 4ui of GH/d for 12 weeks. It would cost a whole lot more though lol
I’m probably the wrong guy to comment on a short duration (for me) cycle. I don’t even usually begin to see results until week 5. And I never have done any slin lol.

I’m probably the wrong guy to comment on a short duration (for me) cycle. I don’t even usually begin to see results until week 5. And I never have done any slin lol.
Yes this would be my first fast estered cycle. I'm guessing you come off? I trt so the build up time is cut down a decent amount. I like slin, besides that whole hypo death thing people talk about it only seems like a win to me. I only used it twice but both times it put on weight faster than if I didn't have it.

I read a few years ago how some guys blast heavy for three weeks and just hit everything hard just commit all their time to food gym and sleep and they put on good weight then they get to relax a bunch and maintain as much as possible then when they are ready to just fully commit they do it again and they were claiming they put on more weight yearly then their friends we do it the more traditional way

Yes this would be my first fast estered cycle. I'm guessing you come off? I trt so the build up time is cut down a decent amount. I like slin, besides that whole hypo death thing people talk about it only seems like a win to me. I only used it twice but both times it put on weight faster than if I didn't have it.

I read a few years ago how some guys blast heavy for three weeks and just hit everything hard just commit all their time to food gym and sleep and they put on good weight then they get to relax a bunch and maintain as much as possible then when they are ready to just fully commit they do it again and they were claiming they put on more weight yearly then their friends we do it the more traditional way
Interesting.