What's your supplement list during cycle?

Personally I do this for results. So I'll do what gets me the best results for the lifestyle I live and amount of effort/sacrifice I'm willing to put in.

There's nothing wrong with the simple approach. It's easy. If you're a simple person then it works even better. But none of the supplements I've posted are particularly difficult to comprehend what they do. Same for more complicated steroid cycles that I prefer to use which work on multiple pathways rather than hammering the AR with a giant sledgehammer.

As far as me being qualified to be a coach. I'd say I'm qualified because I've been studying this stuff since the 90s, taking on clients formally since 2006, and have a relatively low turnover rate with my clients.
Have I been on the bodybuilding stage? No. I'm personally coming from a sports background then transitioned to powerlifting with a quick dabble in strongman, which I've competed in both. I would have LOVED to be able to compete in bodybuilding.
The world is full of examples of coaches who never competed so clearly that's a not a good point.
I will say, the majority of my clients are regular civilians that only require the "simple approach" so a supplement stack for them rarely goes past vitastack, Vit d, melatonin, and ubiquenol. But I'd greatly prefer more competitors and athletes so I could use more of the detailed approach I prefer.

Fair enough. I am new to the forum so I am trying to distinguish whose word holds value around here and who is full of shit.

In my home country, bodybuilding, we take it pretty seriously so I will disagree with some of what you say. When you call yourself coach, stage experience would be important so your word holds weight especially amongst clients and your peers. I mean how could one speak on and prescribe on processes they have never experienced themselves?

It seems like nowadays anyone can call themselves a coach even the 300lb kid eating Twinkies in his basement watching RX Muscle videos on YouTube. I suppose the available information nowadays makes it easier and anyone can learn. Thanks for the reply!

the cumin seeds same idea as black seed oil?i use black seed oil for my bp and doms now
For BP or for anyone who trains and does gear even with normsl bp I think it's a no brainer to go on an arb. Makes a world of difference.

But I will say that I megadosed garlic for about 9 months and my BP has been fine ever since and improved some major circulation issues I was having for years also.

But if you're absolutely against taking an arb for whatever reason the best thing that helped my blood pressure... More points than anything by a long shot was a natural product called carditone by ayush herbs. It's no longer available in Canada for some reason but you can buy multiple bottles from us on eBay. Made a massive difference.

For BP or for anyone who trains and does gear even with normsl bp I think it's a no brainer to go on an arb. Makes a world of difference.

But I will say that I megadosed garlic for about 9 months and my BP has been fine ever since and improved some major circulation issues I was having for years also.

But if you're absolutely against taking an arb for whatever reason the best thing that helped my blood pressure... More points than anything by a long shot was a natural product called carditone by ayush herbs. It's no longer available in Canada for some reason but you can buy multiple bottles from us on eBay. Made a massive difference.
Its my understanding that an arb benifits even those with normal bp. My new Doctor told me i will live longer taking an arb. I got him to bump my dose up to 80mg a day.......

i can tell you what milos sarcev recommends who in my experience was the most details/well researched/knowledgable coach i have talked to/worked with in the past, i dont think he'd mind if i shared this since it isn't really anything special and is probably useful to ones overall health

keep in mind this is dated as its from 2015

EFA's

take 4-10 soft-gel (800 mg) capsules per day in divided doses throughout a day

CLA

Take 3 to 4 soft gels (1000 mg each) per day, in divided doses (best if taken early in the day)

MULTIVITAMIN/MULTIMINERAL

take one capsule daily as a dietary supplement, with your breakfast

B-COMPLEX

Take 2 to 4 capsules (500 mg) per day with meals (preferably with first two meals of the day)

E-COMPLEX

take 1 to 3 capsules (500 mg) per day, in divided doses, with meals.

VITAMIN C

take 4 capsules (1000 mg each) per day, in divided doses, with meals

PROBIOTIC

take your regular kind (1-2 capsules per day)

FIBER

add 1 packet (15 grams) of psyllium to 1 cup (8 oz or 250 ml) of warm water, first thing in the morning or before bedtime

ZMA

Take 3 to 4 capsules before bed-time