What's your blood pressure today?

had to laugh at my wife... She bought a expensive blood pressure monitor for our house..

My BP was better than hers... I'm 280lbs and almost 40.. She's 36 and 120lbs..
Did you tell her that Bj’s have been proven to help lower BP. I don’t mean for you, for her. We can help come up with a study on this for your benefit - you’ve been through enough!

No.. I'll make sure to mention that to her tongiht lol... I'll tell her "Golden rod says...... "... I'm sure she'll understand and comply[/QUOTE
I’m fighting a hell of a chest infection and chat with a few guys I became good friends with over the forums on wickr - trying like a bugger to convince her she could help get the virus out of me with BJ. One of the lads I was chatting with agreed - it was an old wives tale that viruses pass through sperm. I struck out and got the stink eye.

134/95 that’s not good is it? Could it have anything to with the fact I literally just pinned 3cc about half an hr ago. TNE in there.

It could be better. How many readings did you take? The systolic is 'OK' but high Stage 1, the diastolic is high Stage 2.
Try a couple more readings.

I’m going through some serious BP problems at the moment. Not because of gear. It was perfect while I was blasting in june
117/76 normally

Now I’m on basically trt and.....
I’ve seen it hit as high as 204/102 last few days. I have been to the dr and went to the ER last night.

It’s stress and lack of sleep.

This is a great thread, had I not been checking my BP over the years who knows what this could have led to
Check your BP folks!!! A monitor is cheap. And get bloods atleast 1x per year. This was a scare for me. It will be time to make some career changes in the future as I shouldn’t need medication to do my job.