What did you eat today

Meal 1- breakfast burrito (5 eggs scrambled, half cup of chopped red peppers, half cup of chopped Spinach, half tea spoon of Dill weed and 1/4 cup of feta cheese) 1 banana 1 table spoon of olive oil

Snack- 1 apple, half cup of pistachios

Meal 2- 5 scrambled eggs mixed with 1/4 cup of rice, 1/4 cup of peas, 1 small onion, fried with oyster sauce, hoison sauce, soy sauce and flavored with Chinese 5 spice and a drizzle of sesame oil. 1 table spoon of olive oil. 1 chicken breast fried with a cup of pineapple chunks

Snack 2 easy peel oranges half cup of pistachios

Meal 3- 2 skinless chicken breasts fried with onion garlic brown sugar glaze, 1 cup boiled broccoli and 2 baked potatos stuffed with Dill weed green onion sour cream.

Desety Chocolate carmel ice cream

Last Snack 1 scoop of protein powder 2 cups of milk 1 cup of blue berries, toasted Bagel with butter and peanut butter

I haven't really been tracking any macros lately

I've been eating a lot of onions lately. 1 pound of ground turkey fried, and 1 large onion diced and caramelized for 45 minutes on low and dam.

Meal 1- breakfast burrito (5 eggs scrambled, half cup of chopped red peppers, half cup of chopped Spinach, half tea spoon of Dill weed and 1/4 cup of feta cheese) 1 banana 1 table spoon of olive oil

Snack- 1 apple, half cup of pistachios

Meal 2- 5 scrambled eggs mixed with 1/4 cup of rice, 1/4 cup of peas, 1 small onion, fried with oyster sauce, hoison sauce, soy sauce and flavored with Chinese 5 spice and a drizzle of sesame oil. 1 table spoon of olive oil. 1 chicken breast fried with a cup of pineapple chunks

Snack 2 easy peel oranges half cup of pistachios

Meal 3- 2 skinless chicken breasts fried with onion garlic brown sugar glaze, 1 cup boiled broccoli and 2 baked potatos stuffed with Dill weed green onion sour cream.

Desety Chocolate carmel ice cream

Last Snack 1 scoop of protein powder 2 cups of milk 1 cup of blue berries, toasted Bagel with butter and peanut butter

I haven't really been tracking any macros lately
Nice @Bigbear - I love pistachios but went for other nuts who have better macros. Just a comment/and not telling you what to do but every snack should have some protein. Pistachios do but not much. I used to eat nuts, a piece of fruit, and tablespoon of EVOO for a snack and find I get better results if my snacks contain at least 20 g of protein in them. I eat a lot of raw eggs and until someone convinces me otherwise, I will continue to eat 1/2 scrambled and 1/2 raw. Raw - seconds, scrambled - few minutes on a hot cast iron skillet.
Just an opinion but good to see you mixing in vegetables with low carbs.
I would dump the desert but that is easy for me to say because I hate sugar and don't eat deserts as I don't like the flavour. I could eat a bag of chips or a box of crackers so I don't keep them in the house because inevitably I will break down and eat them.
Love feta cheese but keep forgetting to pick it up.

Nice @Bigbear - I love pistachios but went for other nuts who have better macros. Just a comment/and not telling you what to do but every snack should have some protein. Pistachios do but not much. I used to eat nuts, a piece of fruit, and tablespoon of EVOO for a snack and find I get better results if my snacks contain at least 20 g of protein in them. I eat a lot of raw eggs and until someone convinces me otherwise, I will continue to eat 1/2 scrambled and 1/2 raw. Raw - seconds, scrambled - few minutes on a hot cast iron skillet.
Just an opinion but good to see you mixing in vegetables with low carbs.
I would dump the desert but that is easy for me to say because I hate sugar and don't eat deserts as I don't like the flavour. I could eat a bag of chips or a box of crackers so I don't keep them in the house because inevitably I will break down and eat them.
Love feta cheese but keep forgetting to pick it up.
I'm the same way you are with Chips but with sweets. I usually don't buy them but if the wife does I indulge sometimes. Not that often but still its more then I'd like lol

Meal 1: glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 3 cups of coffee with 1% milk, 1/2 cup cream of rice, 1/2 cup blueberries, 3 tablespoons of walnuts, 30 grams of protein powder mixed in, 1 banana.

weights

Meal 2: 6 whole scrambled eggs, 4 pieces of gluten free toast, 1 clementine.

Meal 3: 1/2 cup almonds, 3 scrambled eggs with an ounce of old cheddar.

Meal 4: 300 gram chicken breast, 1 potato, 1 cup raw broccoli

meal 5: 3 rice cakes with, 6 slices of turkey.

2,880 cals / 250 grams carbs / 100 grams fat / 230 grams protein

8 eggs for breakfast with green tea, salmon an rice, chicken or steak an veggies, dinner is free for all whatever my wife makes me, fruit an yogurt or fruit with almonds then 6 raw eggs before bed

An random snacks Like popcorn 😂
That's a basic day for me, it's boring but I'm hypoglycemia, I have to eat alot but healthy.