please cancel my account

you know easy was the hacker for forum some you motherfuckers are twisted in your private messages I would say at least 15% of the private messages I read were you fucking freak doing cocaine deals
cmon y’all I’m gettin FOMO here.. invite me to the group message I want in on some of that Chromed’s extra Chromosome cocaine that he’s referring to

i appreciate all the answers
i got the info i needed

after this post i’m logging out

the owner of this forum for sure likes it up his ass
the moderators need to get education to earn a lifestyle that doesn’t involve friends u never hang with

truth is most people here are social losers

half of you social geeks
Most likely try to screw your first cousin the other half of your deformed bastards are the results of your older brother is being your father

have any of you losers ever socialized in public or are you from the age where all you do is play video games and live in virtual reality world‘s post on face Koch Instagram where you can live your fake phoney lives

Or is it even worse you like to stick your fist in your mothers pussy

while licking your dad‘s asshole

I can smell your mom‘s fucking rotting pussy

here
I know she’s an ugly as a toad but I can’t help it she likes it when I shove my foot in her fucking sloppy hole

now this gentleman is comedy

or truth

you know easy was the hacker for forum some you motherfuckers are twisted in your private messages I would say at least 15% of the private messages I read were you fucking freak doing cocaine deals

Anyway I’ve accomplished what I wanted my account will be closed

like don’t recruit people on my site

i own this useless site

i cant make real money
so i’ll pretend to be a owner

The house you loses don’t know the owner the site is a fucking CI

Another words he’s a fucking rat
Instead of nibbling on cheese nibbles on dick

What Cindy he commit but he had to become a prostitute for the fucking man
At least learn to form a sentence before claiming others need an education.
Half of that didnt even make sense. Lol

Did this guy actually breach data though? It'd be nice for mods or admins to let us know if that ever happens.
@Jerbear - if someone ever breached / hacked a forum/website, what info are they gathering? Bull looks after the forum and if someone hacked the forum, it would be dealt with. I am not getting into details as it is not my place but this member obviously doesn't understand IP's. If you don't understand IP's - how can you hack?
Joke or not - we do not discuss illicit drugs on this forum.
My point is even if someone did, take me as an example - what do they get access to? My PM's that everyone can't read. There is nothing there overtly private anyway. As @RigPig said if someone was stupid enough to make any kind of rule violating deal in PM - admin has access to PM's and it would inevitably get caught and those people would be booted. Albeit that is a decision made by Bull.

I got the ball rolling when I called him out for a picture because I knew he was full of shit. Now I know I was right.
In my opinion (for what its worth) you did ZERO wrong . This is a community based on trust and credibility. This individual right from the start came in make claims, offers and statements that were inconsistent or outlandish. Asking him to substantiate the above is required to establish credibility. You were not rude or offensive.

In my opinion (for what its worth) you did ZERO wrong . This is a community based on trust and credibility. This individual right from the start came in make claims, offers and statements that were inconsistent or outlandish. Asking him to substantiate the above is required to establish credibility. You were not rude or offensive.
Yea his offer was a joke he either wanted to seem like a big shot or hustle the person. If he made that kind of money why surf random forums and why offer someone a job based on one thread.

i appreciate all the answers
i got the info i needed

after this post i’m logging out

the owner of this forum for sure likes it up his ass
the moderators need to get education to earn a lifestyle that doesn’t involve friends u never hang with

truth is most people here are social losers

half of you social geeks
Most likely try to screw your first cousin the other half of your deformed bastards are the results of your older brother is being your father

have any of you losers ever socialized in public or are you from the age where all you do is play video games and live in virtual reality world‘s post on face Koch Instagram where you can live your fake phoney lives

Or is it even worse you like to stick your fist in your mothers pussy

while licking your dad‘s asshole

I can smell your mom‘s fucking rotting pussy

here
I know she’s an ugly as a toad but I can’t help it she likes it when I shove my foot in her fucking sloppy hole

now this gentleman is comedy

or truth

Anyway I’ve accomplished what I wanted my account will be closed

like don’t recruit people on my site

i own this useless site

i cant make real money
so i’ll pretend to be a owner

The house you loses don’t know the owner the site is a fucking CI

Another words he’s a fucking rat
Instead of nibbling on cheese nibbles on dick

What Cindy he commit but he had to become a prostitute for the fucking man
Please dont commit suicid after this ! You would leave us speachless lmao