please cancel my account

i appreciate all the answers
i got the info i needed

after this post i’m logging out

the owner of this forum for sure likes it up his ass
the moderators need to get education to earn a lifestyle that doesn’t involve friends u never hang with

truth is most people here are social losers

half of you social geeks
Most likely try to screw your first cousin the other half of your deformed bastards are the results of your older brother is being your father

have any of you losers ever socialized in public or are you from the age where all you do is play video games and live in virtual reality world‘s post on face Koch Instagram where you can live your fake phoney lives

Or is it even worse you like to stick your fist in your mothers pussy

while licking your dad‘s asshole

I can smell your mom‘s fucking rotting pussy

here
I know she’s an ugly as a toad but I can’t help it she likes it when I shove my foot in her fucking sloppy hole

now this gentleman is comedy

or truth

you know easy was the hacker for forum some you motherfuckers are twisted in your private messages I would say at least 15% of the private messages I read were you fucking freak doing cocaine deals

Anyway I’ve accomplished what I wanted my account will be closed

like don’t recruit people on my site

i own this useless site

i cant make real money
so i’ll pretend to be a owner

The house you loses don’t know the owner the site is a fucking CI

Another words he’s a fucking rat
Instead of nibbling on cheese nibbles on dick

What Cindy he commit but he had to become a prostitute for the fucking man
have some respect! The owner of this forum does so much for the members on here!!

i appreciate all the answers
i got the info i needed

after this post i’m logging out

the owner of this forum for sure likes it up his ass
the moderators need to get education to earn a lifestyle that doesn’t involve friends u never hang with

truth is most people here are social losers

half of you social geeks
Most likely try to screw your first cousin the other half of your deformed bastards are the results of your older brother is being your father

have any of you losers ever socialized in public or are you from the age where all you do is play video games and live in virtual reality world‘s post on face Koch Instagram where you can live your fake phoney lives

Or is it even worse you like to stick your fist in your mothers pussy

while licking your dad‘s asshole

I can smell your mom‘s fucking rotting pussy

here
I know she’s an ugly as a toad but I can’t help it she likes it when I shove my foot in her fucking sloppy hole

now this gentleman is comedy

or truth

you know easy was the hacker for forum some you motherfuckers are twisted in your private messages I would say at least 15% of the private messages I read were you fucking freak doing cocaine deals

Anyway I’ve accomplished what I wanted my account will be closed

like don’t recruit people on my site

i own this useless site

i cant make real money
so i’ll pretend to be a owner

The house you loses don’t know the owner the site is a fucking CI

Another words he’s a fucking rat
Instead of nibbling on cheese nibbles on dick

What Cindy he commit but he had to become a prostitute for the fucking man

Ok but is this gonna affect my job offer?

The guy was a troll or a plant and it I thought it was obvious from his first post - comedic relief can be entertaining all the same. There is always a chance someone is legit but has fallen off the edge and is truly an educated bioengineer but can't spell or use punctuation. Possibly, taught in a different language maybe? Everyone deserves a second chance after a bad start.
Maybe he does have a billion dollar company even though he is in the R&D stage and as such has not sold a product. Whoever was hired to evaluate that business at over a billion without any sales, interesting. Offered to hire someone based on one post - if you are running a company / creating a company and make quick decisions like this, you won't be around for long.
We can all easily achieve 7% - just take metamucil, eat nutritious, and I think one Sarm. Contradiction 1 - don't feel bad for him because he is 7% because of a medical issue...... Then the facts come out which contradict again, the cut cycle is 10 plus drugs after a ridiculous bulk cycle - can't remember how many drugs he was taking but it was ridiculous.

I agree with BUN - maybe 4 lunches in grade 2 but 5, not a chance - it was too suspect lol.

Did this guy actually breach data though? It'd be nice for mods or admins to let us know if that ever happens.

Did this guy actually breach data though? It'd be nice for mods or admins to let us know if that ever happens.
If he had all the access he says he does why wouldent he just delete his own account? Why is he asking someone else to do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like others have said - if he could breach this site and access your info, he would have posted some sort of proof. Also, he could easily delete his own account and shown himself to the door.
If you guys are doing illicit drug deals through PM on here, you’re fuckin retarded and probably should be outted and banned, but that’s just personal opinion. We have rules against that kind of shit for a reason.
Lesson to be learned here guys, you never know who you’re dealing with on here so don’t be overly trusting. Always use caution when discussing personal details and make sure anything you don’t want to be made public, stays off the fuckin Internet. One day it could very well become public info.

So... in pm with this guy, and made her cry.... geez given me crap over the word cunty and he is making girls cry over hear 😢

I just find it funny. If he knew anything about what this site's about we're the last people who are internet losers and gamers and shit. It'd be funny to calculate everyone's pr's and see how much combined weight we could all lift together at one time. Lol