please cancel my account

chromed

Trusted Member
i appreciate all the answers
i got the info i needed

after this post i’m logging out

the owner of this forum for sure likes it up his ass
the moderators need to get education to earn a lifestyle that doesn’t involve friends u never hang with

truth is most people here are social losers

half of you social geeks
Most likely try to screw your first cousin the other half of your deformed bastards are the results of your older brother is being your father

have any of you losers ever socialized in public or are you from the age where all you do is play video games and live in virtual reality world‘s post on face Koch Instagram where you can live your fake phoney lives

Or is it even worse you like to stick your fist in your mothers pussy

while licking your dad‘s asshole

I can smell your mom‘s fucking rotting pussy

here
I know she’s an ugly as a toad but I can’t help it she likes it when I shove my foot in her fucking sloppy hole

now this gentleman is comedy

or truth

you know easy was the hacker for forum some you motherfuckers are twisted in your private messages I would say at least 15% of the private messages I read were you fucking freak doing cocaine deals

Anyway I’ve accomplished what I wanted my account will be closed

like don’t recruit people on my site

i own this useless site

i cant make real money
so i’ll pretend to be a owner

The house you loses don’t know the owner the site is a fucking CI

Another words he’s a fucking rat
Instead of nibbling on cheese nibbles on dick

What Cindy he commit but he had to become a prostitute for the fucking man

i got the info i needed

the moderators need to get education to earn a lifestyle that doesn’t involve friends u never hang with

half of you social geeks
Most likely try to screw your first cousin the other half of your deformed bastards are the results of your older brother is being your father

have any of you losers ever socialized in public or are you from the age where all you do is play video games and live in virtual reality world‘s post on face Koch Instagram where you can live your fake phoney lives

here
I know she’s an ugly as a toad but I can’t help it she likes it when I shove my foot in her fucking sloppy hole

or truth

you know easy was the hacker for forum some you motherfuckers are twisted in your private messages I would say at least 15% of the private messages I read were you fucking freak doing cocaine deals

i own this useless site

i cant make real money

Why not tell us how u really feel. Lol

Not sure why anyone would choose to slander people without proof. Even with proof (not saying this is the case) you deal with things privately with those you have a problem with.
Well I would think that would be cause to loose the trusted member status lol.

i got the info i needed

half of you social geeks

here

or truth

i own this useless site

i cant make real money

My cousin is a fucking babe.

Well fuck im kinda upset Im left out if these cocaine deals, but at least I know your secret to getting to 7% bodyfat. 🤣
Ya because online cocaine deals on a bodybuilding form are what everyone does these days lol... I guess I missed out too hahah