please cancel my account

I won't diss you man but definitely in the future when you go anywhere always enter with respect. Whether ur nice or not doesn't matter after you fuck up your first impression. Take care of yourself and be safe

wise words indeed
thank you

7c04053e3a38543f43020e626e5a33ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i appreciate all the answers
i got the info i needed

after this post iā€™m logging out

the owner of this forum for sure likes it up his ass
the moderators need to get education to earn a lifestyle that doesnā€™t involve friends u never hang with

truth is most people here are social losers

half of you social geeks
Most likely try to screw your first cousin the other half of your deformed bastards are the results of your older brother is being your father

have any of you losers ever socialized in public or are you from the age where all you do is play video games and live in virtual reality worldā€˜s post on face Koch Instagram where you can live your fake phoney lives

Or is it even worse you like to stick your fist in your mothers pussy

while licking your dadā€˜s asshole

I can smell your momā€˜s fucking rotting pussy

here
I know sheā€™s an ugly as a toad but I canā€™t help it she likes it when I shove my foot in her fucking sloppy hole

now this gentleman is comedy

or truth

you know easy was the hacker for forum some you motherfuckers are twisted in your private messages I would say at least 15% of the private messages I read were you fucking freak doing cocaine deals

Anyway Iā€™ve accomplished what I wanted my account will be closed

like donā€™t recruit people on my site

i own this useless site

i cant make real money
so iā€™ll pretend to be a owner

The house you loses donā€™t know the owner the site is a fucking CI

Another words heā€™s a fucking rat
Instead of nibbling on cheese nibbles on dick

What Cindy he commit but he had to become a prostitute for the fucking man
Where the paperwork? If @Taureau is a CI letā€™s have a peek at the disclosure. You donā€™t know his name so obviously you donā€™t have any paper work lmao. This reminds me of one of those guys that takes a cycle dosent really train drinks all the time gets shit sleep eats like shit than sais ā€œ the lab is garbageā€ hahahahahhahahah when you call someone a rat and donā€™t have paperwork where Iā€™m from you get your head fuckin stomped on. But this is the internet so weā€™ll just make fun of you instead fuckin sarm boy lol kick rocks we donā€™t want you here anyways fuckin turd.

The guy was a troll or a plant and it I thought it was obvious from his first post - comedic relief can be entertaining all the same. There is always a chance someone is legit but has fallen off the edge and is truly an educated bioengineer but can't spell or use punctuation. Possibly, taught in a different language maybe? Everyone deserves a second chance after a bad start.
Maybe he does have a billion dollar company even though he is in the R&D stage and as such has not sold a product. Whoever was hired to evaluate that business at over a billion without any sales, interesting. Offered to hire someone based on one post - if you are running a company / creating a company and make quick decisions like this, you won't be around for long.
We can all easily achieve 7% - just take metamucil, eat nutritious, and I think one Sarm. Contradiction 1 - don't feel bad for him because he is 7% because of a medical issue...... Then the facts come out which contradict again, the cut cycle is 10 plus drugs after a ridiculous bulk cycle - can't remember how many drugs he was taking but it was ridiculous.

I agree with BUN - maybe 4 lunches in grade 2 but 5, not a chance - it was too suspect lol.
Itā€™s fuckin wild that heā€™s a trusted member. Clearly the guy is a troll or not working with a full deck hahaha. Calling someone a rat with no paperwork is the end of the story in my books. None of my business who gets to be a trusted member. But he mustā€™ve put on a good act to begin with.

Itā€™s fuckin wild that heā€™s a trusted member. Clearly the guy is a troll or not working with a full deck hahaha. Calling someone a rat with no paperwork is the end of the story in my books. None of my business who gets to be a trusted member. But he mustā€™ve put on a good act to begin with.
This guy is long gone.

šŸ˜„ I've got nothing!!!! It's either highly valgure or sad and sympathetic!
Either way, he's a strange cunt