it happens all the timePerfectly fine. Cites can go up and down for updates for seconds to minutes sometimes.
it happens all the timePerfectly fine. Cites can go up and down for updates for seconds to minutes sometimes.
they have always been reliable. got worried. good to hear, will try again. Merci.Working for me![]()
2 vials! Curious as to reasoning, double checking?I have 2 vials of their Zar Primo I sent for testing. Hoping to have the results anyday now
2 vials! Curious as to reasoning, double checking?
Let us know the results!Oh sorry I meant I ordered 2 vials for myself and sent sample for testing. I didn't mean to say I sent the 2 vials hahahah That's too much $$$$$.
I been wanting primo for a while and SYN hasn't had I saw jano report on pg's site which shows its legit for it but I wanted to check for myself