PG Anabolics Reviews

Just made an order as I needed some t4. Will report back how everything went. But reading everyone else experiences makes me feel confident it will be good 👍

Order was processed earlier this morning around 11am. Will review how quick turnaround time and shipping was.
Hey dude , how did this work out for you? Everything check out good? Im in the same boat and have no past with PG
 
Hey dude , how did this work out for you? Everything check out good? Im in the same boat and have no past with PG

Last week was reloading week for me. Ordered a mix of stuff from PG. No issues at all. PG has always been great.
 
The issue I had with them a month or more ago, was more than taken care of. Happy to report the replacement items are working well. I consider my issue completely resolved, and I’ll use them again for sure.
 
Sad to say, I’m dealing with same with the PT t-400. I’ve been in the game long enough to know what my muscle fullness looks like off vs on. This last month - with no change in training or health, I flattened completely out. I switched to the bayer test Amps and have had everything come back online so to speak, I’ve reached out about things as well. No word yet, only been a few days. So we’ll see. They’ve been great up til this point. Starting to wonder, however. I don’t post this type of stuff lightly. It’s anecdotal evidence with me, but I would hope most here would know I’m not the type to make inflammatory posts without reason. Ugh
I just orderded some Bayer amps. Gonna get them tested this week because they are known to get faked.
 
I just orderded some Bayer amps. Gonna get them tested this week because they are known to get faked.
?? Really? Man how many newcomers let us know they are "getting the product tested" but never hear not only results but a newcomer to hang around more than 3 threads. Unless I am buying 300 amps and considering Jano is the only game in town at about $500 all in for 1 sample test. Spending 50 amps worth of money to test to buy 50 amps I'm not biting LOL :) Expensive to fake an amp and if done are spied out pretty quickly in the forums and someone is getting stuck with a shitload of amps that go slow on the market as "there is a sucker born every minute" the old saying goes. Get the Aspen then, I get those in Cambodia OTC. Bayer has been faked since I entered the game in 1992. Sometimes very difficult to spot, the off brands like Aspen are still ok same with Indian. Organon has been faked many times in the past (pretty crappy and very good fakes- it's all in the packaging) however never with preloads.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: T77
I just orderded some Bayer amps. Gonna get them tested this week because they are known to get faked.
I've had this experience unfortunately with Bayer and it was not a small order...since then I have only used labs that are recommended by folks on this forum, lessons learned
 
With Test luckily you can just do a a single pin and test 48 hours and you'll have a good idea. Even tho it's long ester If it's a 300-400mg, you should be over normal levels for sure with that single shot
 
Last edited:
Anyone currently running Pharma-Tech Test Enanthate (250mg)? Been on it 2 months (was using Hikma Rx previously) almost 200mg/wk but just got my bloodwork done and my Total Test has plummeted from around 64 nmol/L to 26 nmol/L with the same dose. Common sense tells me this batch may be under dosed. No response from PG on this in a couple days so thought I'd reach out here.
 
Anyone currently running Pharma-Tech Test Enanthate (250mg)? Been on it 2 months (was using Hikma Rx previously) almost 200mg/wk but just got my bloodwork done and my Total Test has plummeted from around 64 nmol/L to 26 nmol/L with the same dose. Common sense tells me this batch may be under dosed. No response from PG on this in a couple days so thought I'd reach out here.
Pharma tech is game over now. Finished, caputs. Sorry u were one of the last to know. Keep calm and move on.
 
Pharma tech is game over now. Finished, caputs. Sorry u were one of the last to know. Keep calm and move on.

Agreed. PG is great and has been great. Shame that Pharma Tech dropped the ball with their Testosterones at some point. I used a good amount of pharma tech in previous years with no problems. Oh well.... looks like it was their loss as PG dropped their line from the site
 
Last edited:
haha seriously? I clearly missed the memo then. I've moved on, waste of a couple vials though.
I know it sucks but ive had to ditch some of thier products too, over a year ago now. Thats when i noticed things were not the same with pharma tech. PG and CP still great though.
 
I know it sucks but ive had to ditch some of thier products too, over a year ago now. Thats when i noticed things were not the same with pharma tech. PG and CP still great though.

I wonder if I should assume their Mast is junk too.

PG got back to me, they're going to make things right, so all good from that standpoint.
 
I wonder if I should assume their Mast is junk too.

PG got back to me, they're going to make things right, so all good from that standpoint.
From the reality of users reporting poor results from them, its likely. But u never know, at some point it was ok. Thier products were never amazing, but were ok before, but they got dropped for good reason i imagine. So if your lucky theres some mast in it.
 
Two of my buddies have been with pg for years and speak very highly of them. Needed some Modafinil so I put an order for a bunch of zar product too. I got 4 of the Var due to the promotion so 1 bottle of my order is missing. I am 3 days in at 60mg per day and its without a doubt has my pumps through the roof. Feels the same as when I used var last which was syn var. I'll be pinning the tren and test c next week and will do bloods in a few weeks as well plus a broader update. So far experience has lived up to the hype
 

Attachments

  • IMG_DE92F6332185-1.jpeg
    IMG_DE92F6332185-1.jpeg
    540.2 KB · Views: 33
Top