PG Anabolics Reviews

2 vials! Curious as to reasoning, double checking?

Oh sorry I meant I ordered 2 vials for myself and sent sample for testing. I didn't mean to say I sent the 2 vials hahahah That's too much $$$$$.

I been wanting primo for a while and SYN hasn't had I saw jano report on pg's site which shows its legit for it but I wanted to check for myself
 
Oh sorry I meant I ordered 2 vials for myself and sent sample for testing. I didn't mean to say I sent the 2 vials hahahah That's too much $$$$$.

I been wanting primo for a while and SYN hasn't had I saw jano report on pg's site which shows its legit for it but I wanted to check for myself
Let us know the results!
 
Sorry forgot to update. From yesterday. It tested back higher than PG's own Zar primo jano report 🤷‍♂️ but I ain't complaining
 

Attachments

  • blindprimo.png
    blindprimo.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 8
Top