Orion Pharmaceuticals Lab Reviews

Cheapshot, you should reach out to Orion for the test e and c inject pain issues. There was an issue that has been remedied and I know that Orion is making things right, as they always try to. I'm very certain the gear is dosed properly, as per labeling.

Cheapshot, you should reach out to Orion for the test e and c inject pain issues. There was an issue that has been remedied and I know that Orion is making things right, as they always try to. I'm very certain the gear is dosed properly, as per labeling.
Yes. I did. I had a bad batch of test c. I was sent replacements and i still had pip. They were great to deal with. But in the end I think some people just react different to different gear. Orion has gave me so much free/ replacement gear i started to feel bad...lol. they do go out of there way to make it right. I actually feel bad giving a negative review but Im too honest.

But in the end I think some people just react different to different gear..

This is true. The majority of fellas, myself included, don't find the Primo200 painful but others do. It's a shame though, I know they regret losing you as a client because of it.

I
This is true. The majority of fellas, myself included, don't find the Primo200 painful but others do. It's a shame though, I know they regret losing you as a client because of it.
I still use the orals

Reactions: PdH
^^^^ That's what I like to hear.....just got some Orion anadrol yesterday. I will start them on Monday. I hope they work as good for me as they do you Cheapshot!

everything with Orion has been on point and the guys involved are good guys and a pleasure to deal with.
One thing I noticed is the pill press die used looks like the extacy (sp) I used to do going on about 20 years ago now.
most injects are apainless or managable

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

My injectables have all come from orion for the better part of the year. No complaints with quality. I love their blends and high concentration options. I have yet to try any of their orals but that will most likely change on my next order.

Yes. I did. I had a bad batch of test c. I was sent replacements and i still had pip. They were great to deal with. But in the end I think some people just react different to different gear. Orion has gave me so much free/ replacement gear i started to feel bad...lol. they do go out of there way to make it right. I actually feel bad giving a negative review but Im too honest.

I vouch for this. I had a bad batch, was sent replacements, and still seemed to have pain, Orion sent me another replacement (which was WAY more than I’d ever expect) and it was painless again, just like it always was for me.

Orion’s products are straight up top of the line. I only will use two, maybe three labs right now, and Orion is definitely not one that will ever leave that list. Amazig quality, even better customer service.

My experience with Orion so far has been nothing short of amazing. I recently switched to their Deca and their Colussus mid cycle from another UGL and have noticed a noticeable increase in muscle fullness, pumps and vascularity at the same dose. I also got a pump when brushing my teeth a few times since switching. Their Deca (300mg/ml) is completely painless but I get very slight pip from their Colussus (450mg/ml) which is to be expected because of the high concentration (Its also my first experience with a product with concentration of over 300mg/ml.) I also have a t400 from them in my stash which I am patiently waiting to try.

I tried Orion a couple times , top shelf in my books, their blends are tha shit, orals are great. I gotta get back on the Orion train soon

I injected 1000mg (2.5ml) of Orion's T400 32+ hours ago and I have ZERO pain....can't even tell I pinned! I am beyond surprised because I figured with that high concentration of test there would be some soreness. Now, it was my right quad and I'm right handed so things go better for me vs pinning the left quad. Good work Orion

Attachments

• chuck.jpg
    chuck.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 23
Orion is my go to lab. Orals have been solid although the A50 bloats me the fuck up but the Tbol is a beaut. Running TNT blend with Mast at the moment and their Mast is beautiful. Im still wondering about the blends in terms of single use vials or these blends.

Gonna ride a nice heavy strength cycle in Jan and might go single compounds. I think most lads on here are about size. I dont feel I want to get bigger due to my small frame. I look bigger than I am. Chasing 405 bench at 195lbs, 620 lbs dead