Orion Pharmaceuticals Lab Reviews

Recommended Orion to a friend of mine and woke up to this message from him:
hey sorry if this is against the rules, I know this is only a review thread , but just wanted to clarify that your buddy is on a powerful dht blocker (dutasteride) but he's still having a good time on oral dht tablets ??

anyway , as someone who's on dut, this is review was very helpful for me , Im going to give it a shot and add it to my next Orion order.
 
hey sorry if this is against the rules, I know this is only a review thread , but just wanted to clarify that your buddy is on a powerful dht blocker (dutasteride) but he's still having a good time on oral dht tablets ??

anyway , as someone who's on dut, this is review was very helpful for me , Im going to give it a shot and add it to my next Orion order.
Hey brother! Yes he is on dut and using the oral dht tabs and is adoring them!

Dut/fin inhibit conversion of testosterone to dht via 5-AR meaning that when you take dht sublingually orally or via injection it is still able to enter the bloodstream and 5-AR cannot act on it! Dht in serum is not related to prostate, hair, or cardiac issues in doses of up to 7mg a day or 350mg oral. Those issues come from 5-ar reduced dht in the tissues themselves. Dht is actually looked at as a medically beneficial agent pertaining to treatment in prostate issues!

Dht like e2 and igf-1 in serum are insufficient to explain their impacts and must be looked at separately from their in tissue actions!

All the best and enjoy the product!
 
Got my first order from Orion, and I couldn’t be more impressed. Excellent communication from start to finish, and the package arrived within just 2 days of ordering.


Honestly, this was the smoothest transaction I’ve ever experienced. The customer service was absolutely mind-blowing.


Thank you, Orion! 🙌🔥
Wanted to share an update on my Orion Deca + Dbol cycle.


This is actually my first time running Deca without a testosterone base. After reading some of the positive experiences from people here who tried the same approach, I decided to give it a shot — and so far, I’m really impressed with how everything is going.


Honestly, I’m loving this protocol. Everything has been spot on for me so far. No issues with “Deca dick,” morning wood is crazy, and libido is sky-high.


I’ve also been really impressed with Orion’s oils. They’re extremely smooth with absolutely no PIP for me. Easy to draw, smooth to inject, and overall a very good experience.


At this point, I’m definitely planning to stick with Orion. So far, I’ve been very happy with both the products and the overall experience.
 
Wanted to share an update on my Orion Deca + Dbol cycle.


This is actually my first time running Deca without a testosterone base. After reading some of the positive experiences from people here who tried the same approach, I decided to give it a shot — and so far, I’m really impressed with how everything is going.


Honestly, I’m loving this protocol. Everything has been spot on for me so far. No issues with “Deca dick,” morning wood is crazy, and libido is sky-high.


I’ve also been really impressed with Orion’s oils. They’re extremely smooth with absolutely no PIP for me. Easy to draw, smooth to inject, and overall a very good experience.


At this point, I’m definitely planning to stick with Orion. So far, I’ve been very happy with both the products and the overall experience.
Thanks for sharing your experience and update about your unique cycle ..What a stellar review, we couldn't be happier to hear this.

Orion Team
 
Top