Orion Pharmaceuticals Lab Reviews

Have been using their Modafinil for the past few weeks. Save it for a weekend treat when I know I have a long day ahead of me, working out and then house work - it's great... and it works...and makes your piss smell rancid!

lol, yeah your piss does have a rancid smell when using it. Took me a while to figure out it was the modafinil.

I don’t want to like theses posts but I would “thank” but it doesn’t seem to be an option at this point.

Reactions: PdH
I was saving my last vial of Orion Tren Ace for another run with a vial of Rage, but decided to pop the cap today. Just dropped 1.5cc in my left quad and it was super smooth. Cant even tell I just pinned, and my left always gives me a harder time than my right quad with nerves and random burn.

And now Im not sad to use this vial as ive got 3 x 30ml's incoming now.

I might get into that Rage next.

I have tried Orion out a couple of times a few years ago and again recently. I am very happy with the quality and service from the lab, and will continue to give them my business in the future.

Any feedback on Orion's anadrol? Anadrol seems to be a tricky compound for UG labs......some people respond excellent and others get zero.

Any feedback on Orion's anadrol? Anadrol seems to be a tricky compound for UG labs......some people respond excellent and others get zero.
I have used it with awesome results. I have used Atlas and BOSS previously with the same type of gains. I would say it is GTG from my perspective.

Been using Orion Tren Ace, Test Prop and Eq and all are great

Have also used their Test E in the past and Var and were both great as well , it’s my go to lab all the time

Ouch! What injects did you use that gave you PIP? When you say everything was very strong, as in everything was very good, potent?

Ouch! What injects did you use that gave you PIP? When you say everything was very strong, as in everything was very good, potent?

Yes everything was very strong in a good way. Im not gonna make claims that it was overdosed. But it was probably strongest gear I have used. Not sure why I got pip, but It just doesnt react well with me. Ive only tried the test c , t500, primo, test e. I expect pip from t500 and primo but not test c and e 250.