My e2 on 225T, 200 Primo, 500UI HCG

I think so but some of the clinics are actually kinda just a fancy UGL source. I've heard guys say they have a script for shit you can't get a script for in the USA like Tren or primo.
That would be cool.

Yea pill mills. The dea is cracking down on them these days. Unfortunately lol
That is probably right - what @Negan said. Just like pain clinics became crazy and popped up everywhere with people doling out pain meds without the credentials to being so to people who didn't need them, hormone clinics are pill mills/legal ways to buy androgens. Not all fall into that category - like every business there are excellent ones who want to make you the best you can be with health and others that just want to make money.

I would like to see the science behind Oxandrolone and Winstrol being used for anti-aging. I don't have time to look it up - I know Var is being studied for injuries and healing but doctors, but the first study's results is not back yet. If it has or somone knows something please speak up. I know what he compounds do but if these are anti-aging or hormone clinics, what do either do? If you went to a doctor for sarcopenia and wanted to pop a pill everyday, I get the use of Var in aids. The average person, in absence of disease, should see a dietician and learn to eat and exercise.

I would like to see the science behind Oxandrolone and Winstrol being used for anti-aging. I don't have time to look it up - I know Var is being studied for injuries and healing but doctors, but the first study's results is not back yet. If it has or somone knows something please speak up. I know what he compounds do but if these are anti-aging or hormone clinics, what do either do? If you went to a doctor for sarcopenia and wanted to pop a pill everyday, I get the use of Var in aids. The average person, in absence of disease, should see a dietician and learn to eat and exercise.
I agree man I thought it was pretty weird. Interesting though