My e2 on 225T, 200 Primo, 500UI HCG

Nixter

Trusted Member
Inject 2x week and this was taken at trough. The Testosterone is "total" I believe. Not super useful but I was mainly interested to see how my e2 would look while running the Primo. Looks like it's definitely reducing it. My e2 would normally be a lot higher on 225 test enan + HCG

Attachments

• Bloodwork_2023_April_14.jpg
    Bloodwork_2023_April_14.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 40
I thought so too. Im not sure which "Testosterone" value that is though, "total" maybe? I dont think it's "free" which is the more important one. The test im using is some old BodyTech T400 I had from before discovering Genetech.
OMG, if it isn’t the old green label bow tie BT, is was shit hit or miss. The green bow tie stuff was good, then once he got going it went downhill.
I stopped using it then, had a few friends that were using it for replacement for their trt and were coming back with very low numbers and confused doctors.

Throw it out and start a new vial, lol.

OMG, if it isn’t the old green label bow tie BT, is was shit hit or miss. The green bow tie stuff was good, then once he got going it went downhill.
I stopped using it then, had a few friends that were using it for replacement for their trt and were coming back with very low numbers and confused doctors.

Throw it out and start a new vial, lol.
Yup the green bow tie BT was very good…mmmmmmm…DNP…. .

The newer BT is horseshit. Chuck it brother.

Inject 2x week and this was taken at trough. The Testosterone is "total" I believe. Not super useful but I was mainly interested to see how my e2 would look while running the Primo. Looks like it's definitely reducing it. My e2 would normally be a lot higher on 225 test enan + HCG
Maybe the website of the lab that took it will provide a definition what the tests consist of? Sometimes it says on the printout. If that is Total then something is amiss. Men can get higher Total levels than that with just HCG monotherapy alone at 2000/week. I would have predicted that the bulk of men on that dose would have a level of at least 40 on that protocol and that amount of Test if taken alone.

I know you are talking about estrogen but how in the F can you take 225 mg of test a week and be so low in testosterone. At 100 mg a week I am usually around 27-30. Something is off unless you metabolize very poorly.
Are you running script or UGL testosterone? I just read you are using BT - I would chuck the stuff and use another brand as something is off.
I suspect that is total test. As for estrogen, unless you are suffering symptoms, don't worry about the number. The number is within the normal range albeit on the low end of the spectrum.

I always wonder..if your shbg is high and binding to your testosterone would it show a lower test value in bloodwork?

I always wonder..if your shbg is high and binding to your testosterone would it show a lower test value in bloodwork?
I am not sure but my shbg when I was running 125 mg of test was low, like below the range low, but I did convert a fair bit to estrogen. Not sure if low shbg contributes to more estrogen conversion.
But my numbers were higher than his, it was a 23

Yeah, Im leaning towards underdosed. However... The combined results with the Genetec Primo have been great so I'll finish it out. Not much of the BT T400 left.

I leave for Europe in May for 3 weeks. I was going to stop the primo and jus switch back to my prescription TRT Delatestryl. Orrrr I could combine Delatestryl and Primo in a Delatestryl bottle and take it with me. How long is safe to run a low dose of Primo? It will be 15 weeks when I leave for Europe.

I leave for Europe in May for 3 weeks. I was going to stop the primo and jus switch back to my prescription TRT Delatestryl. Orrrr I could combine Delatestryl and Primo in a Delatestryl bottle and take it with me. How long is safe to run a low dose of Primo? It will be 15 weeks when I leave for Europe.
100 mg a week of primo, forever?? I mean I wouldn’t think twice of running even 500 mg of primo for 6 months. I’ve done it before.