My e2 on 225T, 200 Primo, 500UI HCG

So would you say my estradiol of 61 is a bit low? One of the reasons I got tested is because my joints feel a bit sore

I always wonder..if your shbg is high and binding to your testosterone would it show a lower test value in bloodwork?
Yes, but it only affects the number for your free testosterone, it does not affect your total testosterone number.

Total Testosterone is just that, its the total amount of unbound Testosterone circulating in your blood stream.
Free Testosterone is the total amount of unbound Testosterone that is circulating in your bloodstream. This is unbound from SHBG and albumin.
You can actually calculate your free test by knowing your total test level, albumin level, & your SHBG.

Yes, but it only affects the number for your free testosterone, it does not affect your total testosterone number.

Total Testosterone is just that, its the total amount of unbound and bound Testosterone circulating in your blood stream.
Free Testosterone is the total amount of unbound Testosterone that is circulating in your bloodstream. This is unbound from SHBG and albumin.
You can actually calculate your free test by knowing your total test level, albumin level, & your SHBG.
Just for clarity in case someone was looking at this as a standalone statement I believe you have it right but you misspoke as per above in bold?

Just for clarity in case someone was looking at this as a standalone statement I believe you have it right but you misspoke as per above in bold?
After re-reading that, I am pretty sure that is correct. That is for total test level, it would be the total amount of all testosterone in your bloodstream, both bound & unbound.

Ok I tossed the BT T400. I realized I'm almost done my primo but I will order more after my vacation. To get me through until then, I mixed my remaining primo with some of the newer Genetec T400. I put it in a scripted Delatestryl bottle for international transport 😉. 2x .75ml pins a week will give me 125mg T400, and 133mg Primo/week for the next 6 weeks.

And a little trick I've heard for lowering shgb is 15mg anavar once a week.
Where did you hear this? I don't get taking an oral once a week with a half life of just over 10 hours. Do you know anyone who has done this and shown you the results in blood tests? I know you are not full of shit @Jerbear and are a good member - just wonder if the person who told you this is.
As I look back at my blood tests - the longer I took TRT and low dose Primo the lower my SHBG went. Not saying you are wrong but I don't follow how it would work.

Where did you hear this? I don't get taking an oral once a week with a half life of just over 10 hours. Do you know anyone who has done this and shown you the results in blood tests? I know you are not full of shit @Jerbear and are a good member - just wonder if the person who told you this is.
As I look back at my blood tests - the longer I took TRT and low dose Primo the lower my SHBG went. Not saying you are wrong but I don't follow how it would work.
It was a trt doctor on one of these popular podcasts. I don't remember exactly who but something interesting he said was he had to stop giving his patients anavar because they kept swallowing it and raising their liver enzymes. We all discussed this specific doctor before because he had mentioned taking anavar sublingual. Sorry i don't remember his name.

I'm pretty sure you can also trace him down by just finding any american trt clinics that perscrib anavar.

Ya I agree that the total T is pretty sus. I get low 20s from 100t. This said everyone metabolizes it differently and maybe you're one of the guys who needs a high dose? More bloodwork is needed in the future.

I'm pretty sure you can also trace him down by just finding any american trt clinics that perscrib anavar.
US TRT clinics will prescribe a multitude of human grade PED's. Testosterone, Oxandrolone, Deca, and Primo are ones I have heard. That being said, other than for money I find it hard to understand if it is a low test clinic/hormone clinic - how prescribing any of the other three would be a go to to fix the low test. Maybe using Primo instead of an AI but I'm not in the US so I don't understand it and only know what people tell me.
I don't follow why Anavar hit the liver enzymes so hard but I can't touch the stuff. I have written before that 5 mg a day will send my ALT through the roof in a few weeks. The kidneys metabolize most of the drug so the little bit the liver is involved, it must impact some people hard. I had no symptoms except I just went to 10 mg a week and felt great - once I got my blood tests back, I stopped immediately.

Deca without test has been thoroughly researched and was used for numerous conditions. Same with anavar. Maybe in the USA as long as it is still listed as a useable drug they can prescribe it, even off label?

Deca without test has been thoroughly researched and was used for numerous conditions. Same with anavar. Maybe in the USA as long as it is still listed as a useable drug they can prescribe it, even off label?
I think so but some of the clinics are actually kinda just a fancy UGL source. I've heard guys say they have a script for shit you can't get a script for in the USA like Tren or primo.

US TRT clinics will prescribe a multitude of human grade PED's. Testosterone, Oxandrolone, Deca, and Primo are ones I have heard. That being said, other than for money I find it hard to understand if it is a low test clinic/hormone clinic - how prescribing any of the other three would be a go to to fix the low test. Maybe using Primo instead of an AI but I'm not in the US so I don't understand it and only know what people tell me.
I don't follow why Anavar hit the liver enzymes so hard but I can't touch the stuff. I have written before that 5 mg a day will send my ALT through the roof in a few weeks. The kidneys metabolize most of the drug so the little bit the liver is involved, it must impact some people hard. I had no symptoms except I just went to 10 mg a week and felt great - once I got my blood tests back, I stopped immediately.
I think the doc was saying if he noticed someone's shbg was high it was no cause to give them testosterone yet. The idea that anavar lowered shbg gave them higher free test levels. I've heard the USA perscribes deca as well but I don't know why either. I think a member had mentioned that in the US they have more sports enhancing trt protocols though, he said some docs would even perscrib 400mg of test at these clinics.

I think so but some of the clinics are actually kinda just a fancy UGL source. I've heard guys say they have a script for shit you can't get a script for in the USA like Tren or primo.
Yea pill mills. The dea is cracking down on them these days. Unfortunately lol