Joke Paul vs Mike Tyson

You could bet on the other paul fights as well. Odds were in the 1.30s for paul but now 1.65. Tyson is a 2.25 underdog
I've never watched them but I was more thinking the Roy Jones vs mike tyson fight. Could people bet on that? It really looked like they were trying not to hurt each other

I've never watched them but I was more thinking the Roy Jones vs mike tyson fight. Could people bet on that? It really looked like they were trying not to hurt each other
I doubt you could bet on that one. It was pre determined it was a draw

Saw a comment from Dana White saying this isnt a fight.
Wonder if conditions of the contract were or will be released?

I don't like it. It reminds me of that rocky movie when he's old and has "stuff in the basement" maybe that's where Mike's head is and I hope he does well but I still don't like it.

I'm no historian like a few guys here are but it seems like boxing has always been shady as fuck at least at the top.

All this recent shit really makes me feel for any serious athlete who has chosen to pursue this while trying to stay out of the circus bullshit because I want to think that we can allow someone like an olympic hopeful to have a bit of pride in their craft. This crap only reinforces the "boxing is a stupid joke" opinion. Fuck Jake and his like and I love Tyson, at least the animal within that I've always aspired to be able to call up in myself but I'm disappointed in him for playing along too. I mean what would Cus have to say about this?

Having said that I have to admit I'll probably be paying attention come "fight" time but in my defense that's mainly cause I would like to see jake get fucked up bad and retired.
Also the business side of it is intriguing. Seen lots of rumours about the contract but some of it sounds too bizarre to be true, I'd love to know what the real deal is and what Netflix's end looks like.

Last edited:
I'm no historian like a few guys here are but it seems like boxing has always been shady as fuck at least at the top.

All this recent shit really makes me feel for any serious athlete who has chosen to pursue this while trying to stay out of the circus bullshit because I want to think that we can allow someone like an olympic hopefully to have a bit of pride in their craft. This crap only reinforces the "boxing is a stupid joke" opinion. Fuck Jake and his like and I love Tyson, at least the animal within that I've always aspired to be able to call up in myself but I'm disappointed in him for playing along too. I mean what would Cus have to say about this?

Having said that I have to admit I'll probably be paying attention come "fight" time but in my defense that's mainly cause I would like to see jake get fucked up bad and retired.
Also the business side of it is intriguing. Seen lots of rumours about the contract but some of it sounds too bizarre to be true, I'd love to know what the real deal is and what Netflix's end looks like.

Generally speaking, most ‘major’ fights – including title fights – are professional bouts, while exhibition contests are those staged with more of a focus on the audience and entertainment. In other soft as shit lol

Mike gave an interview yesterday there’s no 18 once gloves and there’s no head gear, He said this will absolutely be his last fight and he showed up a fat out if shape slob to his last fight that’s not gunna happen this time and he said this is not about money to him it’s about teaching Paul a lesson. Mike looks to be in great shape and said he will be in better shape fight night if he speaking the truth I don t see Paul making it past round 1 or 2

If it's a real fight and not a exhibition match Jake Paul will get knocked out !
I've trained enough years in kickboxing and even a older pro fighter will easily beat down someone relatively new to the sport .

Typically, bets can be offered for official, sanctioned fights—not exhibitions. Bovada, an offshore, unregulated betting site that is not legal to use in the U.S., listed Paul as a -500 favorite, with +325 for Tyson.

My opinion is you can't legally throw a fight if there is legal betting. No betting on exhibitions also means it is not illegal to fix the fight because no one looses any money.

Mike has a few different business going now he’s far from hurting for money and I just can t see him taking a dive at this point in his life imo your gunna see Mike out to dummy him!