Joke Paul vs Mike Tyson

Agreed, at 57 fighting someone 27 who has a decent record is just show. I wonder if these fights are real.
As time gets close, we will see a Mike Tyson in good shape slapping a heavy bag around or hitting focus gloves and it will be impressive but they don't hit back and the pads are often used for practising combos but the fighter knows in advance in most situations so it may look good but proves nothing.
I saw this yesterday and was amazed he was going back in the ring again.
I never read who promoted/arranged this fight, as it is Tyson and people will watch, but who ever did couldn't give a shit about the possibility of someone getting hurt permanently.

It'll be soft just like tyson and Roy Jones Jr. How could Paul get any satisfaction in knocking out or even killing a senior citizen. We're supposed to be hyped up and hope on tyson destroying him but that's not reality. Tyson was one of the best and always will be, but that was in his prime. In jujitsu they talk about age like belts. Every ten years younger your opponent is makes him equivalent to one belt higher. So black belt vs 10 year younger brown belt and he would technically fight at the back belts level. Or two white belts fighting but one is 20 years younger he has the advantage of a purple belt. This shits a joke don't watch it until its free on YouTube. It's smart for making money but money's made off the suckers buying it. Tysons skills now are only magnificent if he's fighting someone who isn't trained or maybe amateurs at best.

It'll be soft just like tyson and Roy Jones Jr. How could Paul get any satisfaction in knocking out or even killing a senior citizen. We're supposed to be hyped up and hope on tyson destroying him but that's not reality. Tyson was one of the best and always will be, but that was in his prime. In jujitsu they talk about age like belts. Every ten years younger your opponent is makes him equivalent to one belt higher. So black belt vs 10 year younger brown belt and he would technically fight at the back belts level. Or two white belts fighting but one is 20 years younger he has the advantage of a purple belt. This shits a joke don't watch it until its free on YouTube. It's smart for making money but money's made off the suckers buying it. Tysons skills now are only magnificent if he's fighting someone who isn't trained or maybe amateurs at best.

It’s going to be free on Netflix actually lol. Yeah conflicted about this one. Paul obviously has an advantage and it’s probably fixed anyways but don’t forget it is iron Mike Tyson, A man who once bit a man’s ear off in the heat of the moment. Let’s all pitch in and send Tyson some tren base before this fight ;)

Last edited:
It’s going to be free on Netflix actually lol. Yeah conflicted about this one. Paul obviously has an advantage and it’s probably fixed anyways but don’t forget it is iron Mike Tyson, A man who once bit a man’s ear off in the heat of the moment. Let’s all pitch in and send Tyson some tren base before this fight ;)
Once he lost his thirst for blood and didn't want to kill anyone anymore he went down hill from there. And never got back to it. If he goes all out and aims for head shots with full power and puts all his effort in I'd watch it.

The biggest way I could see Mike winning is if he still has the power. If he connects really good a couple times, and then Jake gets a bit hesitant, then it will be a better fight.

Now the key is, does Mike have the power he used to anymore, or the real motivation?

If Mike Tyson going to be in same condition like he was with Roy Jones fight, he would give a tough fight to Jake, and it should be enough for Mike to win.
But that fight was fixed you could tell they were trying to go light

You all think Jake will win! He has no skill, he's a windmill fighter with no technique.
It's hard for me to see Tyson as the underdog because of his age. But July 20th we will see what happens.
I'll put money on Tyson wiring Jake's jaw closed!

You all think Jake will win! He has no skill, he's a windmill fighter with no technique.
It's hard for me to see Tyson as the underdog because of his age. But July 20th we will see what happens.
I'll put money on Tyson wiring Jake's jaw closed!
Normally I'd agree with you but they're both worth too much money. I put money on definitly no knockouts or injuries

Don't count out a hungry Mike Tyson
Exactly. If the gods of war re-posses Tyson, if he allows that evil persona back in, watch out. That being said, at his age he only has a couple of good rounds to make things happen before the gas tank runs out.

Wasn't impressed with Jake Paul stamina on his fight with Tommy Fury either.
But skills of Mike Tyson and Tommy Fury are different.
I hope Tyson going to knock him out cold, but this is a business....
It might be just a show

How much head trauma has Tyson suffered over the years? Injuries that are nagging? That has to be taken into account. You get to a certain age in combat sports when everything hurts when you climb out of bed, and you must rely on being the dirtiest fighter. Bite ears off sort of thing.
It's probably all for show, though.

There's no pride in beating an older retired professional in anything it's the law of the jungle. Younger lions take over. Jake Paul knows this and so does every pro fighter. This bs is all for money amd it works they aren't hungry, they're paid either way and people watch. Paul's fine but just picking random fights is a joke climb the ranks in ufc or real boxing if you want to be a champ. To me he's still just a social influencer

If we see one more 50 or 75 % effort exhibition fight between anyone we should cancel that bullshit and have waves of people on board to make a point of not watching it. It's just a circus act. And no he's not special anyone with money, a top coach and 8 hours a day to train is going to be good lol

Don't count out a hungry Mike Tyson
true, not sure abouit his conditionning but old man strenght is a real thing. i know at 60 my old man that never trainned and worked in the mines his whole life was still beating me at arm wrestling no contest. now at 75 I wouldn't attempt it anymore mainly since he hasn't kept in any type of shape since he retired and now looks frail as hell compaired to when he was in the mines. so yeah I'd still fear Tyson's fist if he chooses to use it...