Dracorex Lab Reviews

I'm using their T-bol right now and really enjoy it. The effects aren't as dramatic as Dbol which I was running previous to this. The sweet spot for me was in the 60 mg a day range. Low sides, little water retention, maintained strength and certainly improved endurance noticeably. I maid some very nice gains after running it now for about 6 weeks.
A buddy of mine is running their tbol ..and hes loving it .

Pinned 1ml of their test cyp for the first time last night. Nice and smooth, no pip at all. Been taking their anavar for 2 weeks and is the best anavar I’ve used yet. I was running 100mg a day before and now I’m running 60mg a day dracorex and getting better pumps and strength gains than the previous brand at higher dosage.

I've been using the 400 cyp/prop blend, for such a high concentration, no pip.... things are going nicely thats for sure

I had to place a quick order earlier, something came up and I needed the items asap. I also placed an order, then had a emergency expenditure pop up so I wouldn't be able to get the entire order right off. The Rep was MORE than understanding , sent the item I was going to miss due to the bullshit at their cost. I am beyond impressed with the level of customer service on this!!!! No one has to go to that length, but this guy did .... oh, and I have to mention that it was sent same day.....
This is what taking care of clients is all about..... why would you go anywhere else when this level of service exists.....
Huge kudos and thanks to a great bunch with great products.... I will be posting more reviews here as things progress.....
Next review will be their ciallis...... giggty......

Dbol is gtg. Good strong pumps, i already feel nice and full from holding some water and strength already starting to improve.

Only taking 10mg a day but i'm happy with it for sure. well done.

I hope a fucking lab will win the race to producing the perfect dhb concoction!!! Hint hint.

Well I have not tried DHB before, I know one lab does have a single base DHB and a few other mixtures. I have heard of said compound just don't have any experience with it. It does seem quite interesting none the less though after reading up on some articles.

I just finished my anadrol/npp/test cycle ..made great gains. products are top notch and service is amazing .

What test ester were you running? I'm guessing prop w the NPP..? If so, any PIP? What was your dose of the NPP and test? Sorry for the barrage of questions, I'm planning a dracorex NPP cycle to start real soon and still deciding between prop or sust.

What test ester were you running? I'm guessing prop w the NPP..? If so, any PIP? What was your dose of the NPP and test? Sorry for the barrage of questions, I'm planning a dracorex NPP cycle to start real soon and still deciding between prop or sust.
I was running 750mg test e /
When i was running with anadrol i was using 500mg test e/300 npp per week Once i finished the oral i jumped it too 750mg test e /450npp ..so basically little under double test too npp . Worked for me .

I was running 750mg test e /
When i was running with anadrol i was using 500mg test e/300 npp per week Once i finished the oral i jumped it too 750mg test e /450npp ..so basically little under double test too npp . Worked for me .
I was in a bulk so thats why to test e ..water and bloat didnt bother me at that point . Prop would be excellent in my opinion if you are looking to stay leaner ..i personally blow up like a water balloon with sust .

Order came very quick and had my addy printed off and taped to package. I really like that.

Tabs look good but fell apart when i split them. As long as it works good i wont give a shit. lol But using a pill spiltter didnt help they kinda fall apart.

took shot and no pip as of yet ( half a day ) and i dont expect any from test e 250mg/ml anyway.

Will update once shit gets fired up ;)
Hey brother contact your rep. They have replaced some of the tabs that were falling apart. They hooked me up with the same issue.

Hey brother contact your rep. They have replaced some of the tabs that were falling apart. They hooked me up with the same issue.

Dont even care. lol the shit works real good so i'm not gonna bother the guy. He was so quick sending stuff and a pleasure to deal with that i wouldn't bother him with it. I should just take a whole tab anyway but i'm trying to keep everything low and see how it works.

The dbol is very good. And at low dose i dont feel like shit like most orals make me feel. A pill that doesnt split well isnt really big deal, i just posted so they would see that it could be improved.

Hi;

As per my earlier posts in this thread and my Dracorex UGL AAS Pictures Thread here I just thought I'd follow-up on a few of the items that I purchased and have tried so far. So far I have incorporated the following products within my recent cycle:

T400
Tren A.
Deca

I was going to wait to review everything together as I have yet to test the following items properly but plan to in the near future and will post my findings as I transition back into my cutting phase:

Test. Prop.
Mast. Prop.
T-Bol

I reviewed the Customer Service and Shipping earlier in this thread which were both great and I explained how Dracorex went out of their way to help me with my order (thanks again).

The T400, Deca and Tren A. were all excellent and all appeared to do what they were supposed to do. I continued to make decent gains in size and strength over my somewhat clean bulking phase even though I didn't add many extra calories / macros into my diet.

I never had one single PIP issue at all - not even with their T400.

I plan to purchase more Dracorex products again in the future and already have my eyes on a few additional items they offer.

Thank you very much,

OD

Just to follow up... As mentioned earlier I ran Dracorex's T400, Tren A. and Deca and all worked excellent as they should. I filled out nicely and had noticed some increases in strength in all areas of my workouts.

I've since tried their Test Prop. and I also ran their T-Bol (60 mgs.) for two weeks and they both worked excellent as well.

I didn't have any PIP issues with any of their products - even when I pinned the Test Prop. in my calves which I haven't used in a while.

I'm now looking forward to running the Mast. Prop. (which was a really nice bonus item from my original order) in a few more weeks.

I will purchase from them again in the near future... I would like to try a few more of their oils (including their new Deca or Nandrolone No Ester which seems to be getting great reviews), and a few more of their orals (including their DBol and their Anadrol) next.

Thank you,

OD

Just received an order on Friday. Amazing service from ordering and receiving the package. Top notch and fast. Package was nicely labelled, products well packed inside.
Running some Test C, Deca, Drol and Proviron this cycle. Usually my go to for mass although proviron is new to me, giving it a try at the advice of a buddy who loves the added effect it has on free T and anti E benefits.
One pin down thus far... bit of PIP two days later but nothing crazy. I’ll follow up on a few weeks to see where things are at. Cheers.