Dracorex Lab Reviews

Gonna keep this one short and sweet. I’ll be the first to admit I was pretty hesitant to try dracorex, they had some not so great reviews on other forum websites. This forum had really great reviews, so I figured I would try ordering from them myself and make my own decision. They’ve been absolutely nothing less than amazing and they have a customer in me for life. All the negative reviews on other forums were personal/political and don’t reflect the brand at all. We had a minor problem with the shipping that they corrected instantly without question. They always have super quick replies and great service and above all else great product. Too bad the dishonest reviews on other forums are out there. Blown away by the lab and looking forward to the many orders to come.

There good, 30mls t 400 right up my alley! it's good stuff no issues in pinning, I haven't tried orals but I stick to one lab for that.

Friend of mine in there TMT looking good, feeling good.

Give the lab time, takes us buying it to grow the list, inventory so forth and no I'm no rep or have connections, guys are solid

Been taking the dracorex anavar for about a week now: 80mg daily @40/40 split doses.

Happy to report a very positive feedback. Look forward to grabbing some more of this candy just to add to my collection for future use. Really love their var.

Can’t wait to try their tren ace next month

Been taking the dracorex anavar for about a week now: 80mg daily @40/40 split doses.

Happy to report a very positive feedback. Look forward to grabbing some more of this candy just to add to my collection for future use. Really love their var.

Can’t wait to try their tren ace next month

Good to hear, I have an order of dracorex anavar in the mail. Looking forward to using it.

That is F*&%ing brutal...it is the ONLY hesitation i get to running primo. Many are willing to pay the premium to get primo and what makes it worse is that women use primo so if you get mast or low dosage tren it could have bad consequences. Hope you have a better primo luck with Dracorex. Will follow your progress with their primo.

i used primo back around 1998 in amps. man was it good. no sides other than looking great. but for the reason you said i just dont trust ugl's primo. for price id just get mast and run low tren with it.

Any reviews of their sust/tbol/npp?

Edit: just realized @the dead gave a positive review of their npp a few pages back. (y)

I'm still interested in reviews of their tbol and especially sust

Last edited:
Always contact your rep first , other labs read these too and it may put a sour taste in their mouth and they may not want to deal with you , not attacking you just trying to help.

Any reviews of their sust/tbol/npp?

Edit: just realized @the dead gave a positive review of their npp a few pages back. (y)

I'm still interested in reviews of their tbol and especially sust
I'm using their T-bol right now and really enjoy it. The effects aren't as dramatic as Dbol which I was running previous to this. The sweet spot for me was in the 60 mg a day range. Low sides, little water retention, maintained strength and certainly improved endurance noticeably. I maid some very nice gains after running it now for about 6 weeks.

I'm using their T-bol right now and really enjoy it. The effects aren't as dramatic as Dbol which I was running previous to this. The sweet spot for me was in the 60 mg a day range. Low sides, little water retention, maintained strength and certainly improved endurance noticeably. I maid some very nice gains after running it now for about 6 weeks.

Great to hear this. I get good strength gains from tbol without the bloat of dbol, so I tend to prefer it.

For sure !! Definitely appreciated and noted for future..... hopefully not needed in the future lol ffs.

I'm using Dracorex primo at this time, started about 5 weeks ago. I used a lots of primo in the past some was good some was not so good.
I'm using 600mg@week with 200mg of delatestryl. It's still early to tell how good it is, but i know what to expect from good primo.
I had a discution with him about quality before making an order. I have made the choice to trust him about quality.
So far i can tell it is very smooth and i dont have any unwanted side effect. I still have 26 vials so time will tell.
I will keep you updated thought that long ride.

Last edited:
Order came very quick and had my addy printed off and taped to package. I really like that.

Tabs look good but fell apart when i split them. As long as it works good i wont give a shit. lol But using a pill spiltter didnt help they kinda fall apart.

took shot and no pip as of yet ( half a day ) and i dont expect any from test e 250mg/ml anyway.

Will update once shit gets fired up ;)

I'm using Dracorex primo at this time, started about 5 weeks ago. I used a lots of primo in the past some was good some was not so good.
I'm using 600mg@week with 200mg of delatestryl. It's still early to tell how good it is, but i know what to expect from good primo.
I had a discution with him about quality before making an order. I have made the choice to trust him about quality.
So far i can tell it is very smooth and i dont have any unwanted side effect. I still have 26 vials so time will tell.
I will keep you updated thought that long ride.
So pip is minimal with their primo?