donated blood today to help lower my RBC/ IRON

I’ve just heard of people on trt donating every 8 weeks and feeling great afterwards. Regardless of whether their blood work is high. I feel like it’s worth a try.
Everyone always feels good after donating. I don't know why but donating and cutting a bit of blood out makes you high for some reason?
Yup.
If you can do it, and are healthy, you should.
It helps someone out.
It helps you out, since theres a lot of health benefits from donating....

I notice my BP lower after donating which is always welcomed.
Okay here is the question that I'm kind of surprised that nobody has asked.

Shouldn't we be afraid of donating blood with some of the shit people are taking? Now I don't have a CLUE about the whole process but I believe that some is kept as whole blood which would might dump a BUNCH of shit into someone who most definately doesn't need it.

Just asking for knowledge, please don't murder the question asker.

Wheres all the high iron guys!!!
Anyone donating because iron is high.im intrested in your statistics.
List your
Iron-
Tibc-
Uibc-
Ferritin-
Trans sat-

Thnx😀

I am interested in starting trt, but I can’t donate blood due to an autoimmune disease. Have been doing research and came across this video and some other sources saying you don’t have to remove blood, but I don’t know.

Im going in this weekend. But Im full cycle. Ive only ever donated on trt. Hopefully I dont get blacklisted. I really need to do it more often
Ive donated shortly after 700mg EQ/ wk for 3 months and they didnt say anything. Lucky me?! 🤪 and Donated this past March and believe was just running 250mg test a week.

I am interested in starting trt, but I can’t donate blood due to an autoimmune disease. Have been doing research and came across this video and some other sources saying you don’t have to remove blood, but I don’t know.

What auto immune disease do u have?

Everyone always feels good after donating. I don't know why but donating and cutting a bit of blood out makes you high for some reason?

Okay here is the question that I'm kind of surprised that nobody has asked.

Shouldn't we be afraid of donating blood with some of the shit people are taking? Now I don't have a CLUE about the whole process but I believe that some is kept as whole blood which would might dump a BUNCH of shit into someone who most definately doesn't need it.

Just asking for knowledge, please don't murder the question asker.
I believe they test all the donations before use. Im pretty sure if some old fucker get my blood , hes gonna be walking around rock hard stiff for a few weeks...lol

What auto immune disease do u have?
It’s called sarcoidosis. That’s one of the reasons I am considering trt. There might be a connection between autoimmune disease and lower testosterone, Sarcoidosis usually happens towards middle age . I would rather take testosterone then methotrexate.

I believe they test all the donations before use. Im pretty sure if some old fucker get my blood , hes gonna be walking around rock hard stiff for a few weeks...lol
I wonder if the see/ what their response to all the gear is