cop suffocates man

White trash has always used to frame people of limited education and income with possibly questionable drinking habits.

Again, apparently you have not read, cannot remember, or love repetition. Perhaps that's not it at all Cog, do you have a secret crush on me? Is that why you perpetuate this dialogue with meaningless rhetoric, badgering, and circular logic? You can't wait for me to say something again and again and again? lol

I clearly identify what criteria I use to qualify an individual as white trash. If you are unable to reconcile the difference not my problem, but I will help you out. Write out the two on separate pieces of paper. Be sure to write my name on the correct one, then place one on your left and the other on your right. There ya go.

Last edited:
I am confused.
Now anyone that is carrying a firearm legally needs to be confronted and arrested, just because they are white??
If this is in reference to my views, not at all, it should be illegal for anyone to be armed at a protest. It's not only completely unnecessary, it's idiotic, and as I already stated, presents a tremendous risk to the public. What's wrong with these clowns that they need to oppose a protest armed with firearms? Are they such ignorant cowards that this is the only option they could conceive?

If this is in reference to my views, not at all, it should be illegal for anyone to be armed at a protest. It's not only completely unnecessary, it's idiotic, and as I already stated, presents a tremendous risk to the public. What's wrong with these clowns that they need to oppose a protest armed with firearms? Are they such ignorant cowards that this is the only option they could conceive?
Guess you dont see all the video footage of left wing protesters coming behind people having a peaceful assembly and smashing them in the face with a cheap shot simply because they have a different political view. I am guessing these spoiled brats wont pull that shit on a guy with a gun.
That and its legal in most states.

I don't have a clue what you're implying, or your point. As you seem to why not try it out and report back. For the record, this is white trash,

View attachment 5198 View attachment 5199 View attachment 5200 View attachment 5201

Do you know the problem w many of these losers? They have no real connection to proper role models. They follow people who manipulate their own disenfranchisement in life, and blame it on a boogeyman. In Nazi Germany it was the Jews, the disabled, the Slavs, in Cambodia is was anyone opposed to authoritarian communist rule, academics, liberals, students, and educated professionals.

You want evidence of fringe actors exacerbating the issues? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/16/albuquerque-militia-shooting-protest/

"Authorities allege that Steven Carrillo, an adherent of the radical Boogaloo movement, which openly anticipates a civil war, killed one security guard and injured another. Officials say he was aided by Robert Justus, who is accused of driving a van that authorities said Carrillo fired from. Carrillo was previously arrested in connection with the killing of a sheriff’s deputy in June."

"FBI Special Agent in Charge John Bennett said the two men “came to Oakland to kill cops” and thought the mass protests going on at the time would keep most law enforcement in the city busy, making it easier to conduct such an attack.
The Albuquerque Police Department said Tuesday that it had arrested Steven Ray Baca, 31, in connection with the shooting in Albuquerque, where protesters were trying to topple the monument to de Oñate, a 16th-century despot who massacred indigenous people."

If you watch the video, the protestors are not the ones carrying firearms, same goes with the Charlottesville Unite the Right Rally, or the protestors in Michigan.

Steven Carrillo and Robert Justus, also human excrement.

"On Tuesday, Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo, already in custody for the alleged ambush, murder and attempted murder of sheriff’s deputies in Santa Cruz, was charged with murdering a federal security officer outside the U.S. courthouse in Oakland during a protest last month.

"In Tuesday’s announcement, federal prosecutors charged Carrillo with the murder of Federal Protective Service officer David Patrick Underwood as well as other federal charges. Underwood was killed and his partner was wounded on the night of May 29 while they guarded a federal building in Oakland during a nearby protest over the death of George Floyd. When announcing the charges on Tuesday, which could be punishable by death, federal authorities alleged that Carrillo developed the plan to ambush the murdered officer during an online chat among right-wing extremist activists."

Federal law in the U.S. needs to be changed so that police are able to engage anyone carrying firearms. If you want to show up at what it supposed to be a protest with a firearm, expect to be arrested, and if you resist, expect to be shot. Carrying a firearm should violate any compact of a right to gather and protest, b/c of the potential for harm. These idiots who are armed obviously don't possess the common sense to know that they are being reactive, i.e. an emotional response, and emotion(fear) undermines rational thinking.

And, his is what fearmongering and deception has created in the U.S., armed morons standing guard against hoax threats,

"The FBI has said there is no evidence of antifa involvement in violence linked to the Floyd protests and one supposed antifa group posting violent rhetoric on the internet was in fact linked to white supremacists."

“The rumors (of supposed busloads of radical leftists rumored to traveling from cities such as Spokane or Seattle, according to local residents and social media materials) may not be true, but extremist groups find them useful for activating their supporters and sowing turmoil and division. We encourage law enforcement, media and the general public to carefully evaluate claims and guard against spreading misinformation.”

So far, no busloads of protesters arrived in any of these towns.

This is how these white-trash hate groups are manipulating soft-minded fools into mobilizing against a threat that doesn't exist. Where's the boogeyman? Where indeed? It appears it is under their beds, and in their heads. This is what happens when you allow yourself to be controlled by fear.

I can assure you that if you were armed and counter protesting against unarmed protestors in downtown Toronto, you would be the target of police action, and if you resisted arrest you would be shot. That should go for anyone presenting themselves at a protest armed with firearms.

My hope is that the protestors adopt a passive, non-violent form of resistance. There are millions protesting, so, 10000 people lie down and block a highway, another 10000 block another hwy, and another. Groups of 10000 occupy airports, city streets, outside all federal buildings, avenues to and from industrial complexes, and continue to do so. If 100000 people were to lie down in the streets of New York, close enough to prevent any traffic and in substantial numbers to prevent any possibility of removal, it could paralyze the country by disabling the movement of people and the conduct of business. That is the best way to defeat the demonizing of these protests, and eliminate the radical elements who only want to foment chaos and destruction.
Right and those white guys delivering bricks and organizing were right wing weren't they.You remember,the guy on vid with the radio?
Sure.

Guess you dont see all the video footage of left wing protesters coming behind people having a peaceful assembly and smashing them in the face with a cheap shot simply because they have a different political view. I am guessing these spoiled brats wont pull that shit on a guy with a gun.
That and its legal in most states.

How do you know that those individuals are part of the left-wing protesters? As has been clearly indicated by law enforcement agencies at all levels, there are multiple actors involved. There are people out there who are taking advantage of the situation, extremists on the left and right. Furthermore, to make such a claim without being there doesn't mean anything. You see a short video clip, so what? What about the stuff you didn't see that happened 2 minutes before, or 10 minutes before?

If you had taken time to read any of the material I posted you would have read that the protesters resisted the gun wielding goons until that one guy decided to escalate the confrontation by shooting and killing a protester. Had he not had a weapon he would have done shit. Spineless coward.

Let's use Charlottesville as an example. Are you suggesting that the right-wing white trash out there was conducting a peaceful protest? Their entire motive was to arrive and conflict with the peaceful protest of the protesters who had gathered. There is video footage of these cowards carrying weapons. It takes a big, confident man to oppose a protest with a weapon, why? B/c they are cowards, and coward are motivated by fear, and fear dictates such actions as bringing a gun to what was a legal gathering of unarmed protesters.

Same goes for the coward who drove his car into the crowd of protesters killing a young woman. He wouldn't dare face anyone without a weapon, why? B/c he does not have a position, he has filled his mind with hate and anger, not reason and reflection. He has reduced others to being objects of his hatred, which negates their humanity and rights, thereby justifying, in his warped mind, such action.

Oh, who did the police target when the protesters clashed? That's right, the white-wing idiots, whose only reason for being their was to elicit a reaction and create conflict.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean it is reasonable or appropriate. What other democratic countries permit the open carrying of weapons in public spaces, and often without a permit? A few countries have conceal-carry regulations, but with strict regulations, but if you show up in a public space with a rifle, or waving a handgun around, expect to be arrested or shot. From my recollection there are something like 24-25 states that permit gun owners to openly carry weapons, and many do not require a permit. Too crazy for me.

Whenever I hear of people advocating for the right to bear arms in public, concealed or otherwise, it chalk it up to fear. People use constitutional rights as an excuse.

Right and those white guys delivering bricks and organizing were right wing weren't they.You remember,the guy on vid with the radio?
Sure.
No, as usual I have no idea what you're talking about. Guys delivering bricks? Was someone doing some masonry work? Building a retaining wall for the garden in the backyard, while listening to the radio?

? A few countries have conceal-carry regulations, but with strict regulations, but if you show up in a public space with a rifle, or waving a handgun around, expect to be arrested or shot.

But if you beat up two cops, steal their weapon and try and use it on them there is no expectation of getting shot??
So you say protesters carry guns should be shot, not criminals. Makes sense to me!

Reactions: Cog
No, as usual I have no idea what you're talking about. Guys delivering bricks? Was someone doing some masonry work? Building a retaining wall for the garden in the backyard, while listening to the radio?

Not sure i follow, but are you suggesting that pallets of bricks were not delivered to protest areas??

How do you know that those individuals are part of the left-wing protesters? As has been clearly indicated by law enforcement agencies at all levels, there are multiple actors involved. There are people out there who are taking advantage of the situation, extremists on the left and right. Furthermore, to make such a claim without being there doesn't mean anything. You see a short video clip, so what? What about the stuff you didn't see that happened 2 minutes before, or 10 minutes before?

If you had taken time to read any of the material I posted you would have read that the protesters resisted the gun wielding goons until that one guy decided to escalate the confrontation by shooting and killing a protester. Had he not had a weapon he would have done shit. Spineless coward.

Let's use Charlottesville as an example. Are you suggesting that the right-wing white trash out there was conducting a peaceful protest? Their entire motive was to arrive and conflict with the peaceful protest of the protesters who had gathered. There is video footage of these cowards carrying weapons. It takes a big, confident man to oppose a protest with a weapon, why? B/c they are cowards, and coward are motivated by fear, and fear dictates such actions as bringing a gun to what was a legal gathering of unarmed protesters.

Same goes for the coward who drove his car into the crowd of protesters killing a young woman. He wouldn't dare face anyone without a weapon, why? B/c he does not have a position, he has filled his mind with hate and anger, not reason and reflection. He has reduced others to being objects of his hatred, which negates their humanity and rights, thereby justifying, in his warped mind, such action.

Oh, who did the police target when the protesters clashed? That's right, the white-wing idiots, whose only reason for being their was to elicit a reaction and create conflict.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean it is reasonable or appropriate. What other democratic countries permit the open carrying of weapons in public spaces, and often without a permit? A few countries have conceal-carry regulations, but with strict regulations, but if you show up in a public space with a rifle, or waving a handgun around, expect to be arrested or shot. From my recollection there are something like 24-25 states that permit gun owners to openly carry weapons, and many do not require a permit. Too crazy for me.

Whenever I hear of people advocating for the right to bear arms in public, concealed or otherwise, it chalk it up to fear. People use constitutional rights as an excuse.

That objective thought transfers over to ALL of this video evidence that we are being bombarded with sir

Can’t suck and blow

Not sure i follow, but are you suggesting that pallets of bricks were not delivered to protest areas??

Yeah, that's exactly what I suggested. Did you look into these claims? Of course you didn't. Are you aware that all of the police departments contacted refuted the claims that pallets of bricks had been strategically placed? I didn't think so. Yes, some people have thrown bricks during the protests, but the pallets of bricks in photos were not placed as any part of some nefarious plot.

" NBC News found that some of the bricks shown in Dallas were close to a construction site and had been there for months."
" BBC News found that bricks show in Fayetteville had also been there since before the Floyd protests began."
" evidence showed that in many cases "suspicious" bricks depicted on social media were on streets for ongoing construction projects, not "planted" for protesters"

Some people will believe anything.

Yeah, that's exactly what I suggested. Did you look into these claims? Of course you didn't. Are you aware that all of the police departments contacted refuted the claims that pallets of bricks had been strategically placed? I didn't think so. Yes, some people have thrown bricks during the protests, but the pallets of bricks in photos were not placed as any part of some nefarious plot.

" NBC News found that some of the bricks shown in Dallas were close to a construction site and had been there for months."
" BBC News found that bricks show in Fayetteville had also been there since before the Floyd protests began."
" evidence showed that in many cases "suspicious" bricks depicted on social media were on streets for ongoing construction projects, not "planted" for protesters"

Some people will believe anything.

Actually yes i did spend at least a few hours looking at different articles and videos of the pallets of bricks.
What do think i do with all this free time? 😀

Reactions: Cog
That objective thought transfers over to ALL of this video evidence that we are being bombarded with sir

Can’t suck and blow

Objective, initially, but based on factual data, not convenient captions painting a picture that someone wants me to see. I don't watch the news, I read. I review articles and assess credibility based on multiple, legitimate sources that can be corroborated. If I wanted to be told what to think I'd watch CNN or Fox. So, what I stated does not transfer. It is based on data provided by policing and enforcement agencies. But, if law enforcement agencies and the FBI made those statement, I guess that must mean they are all part of the same conspiracy?

Further, the highlighted text was part of a larger comment. Way to cherry pick.

Actually yes i did spend at least a few hours looking at different articles and videos of the pallets of bricks.
What do think i do with all this free time? 😀
Amazing, it took me all of five minutes to find articles quoting policing agencies. Depends what corner of the web you're looking at I suppose? Free time? Must be nice.

Amazing, it took me all of five minutes to find articles quoting policing agencies. Depends what corner of the web you're looking at I suppose? Free time? Must be nice.

The free time is great actually.
Wife and i have worked very hard over the years. Its paying off nicely. Probably take next summer off too.