cop suffocates man

Why don't you prove to me that they aren't present? I've already provided ample evidence that they are, and won't be baited into an debate you have already lost.
Lol.Bugaloo Bois are a loose group of wannabe idiots on the internet.Some are not white.Proud Boys?
Sorry bud,these are extreme leftists that do nothing but destroy.Wrong end of the Bell Curve big time.

Reactions: 3ml
Lol.Bugaloo Bois are a loose group of wannabe idiots on the internet.Some are not white.Proud Boys?
Sorry bud,these are extreme leftists that do nothing but destroy.Wrong end of the Bell Curve big time.
Extreme leftist? Dude, if you believe that it's a lost cause discussing anything with you. Provide some proof that they are left wing. I can easily provide a dozen or more sources, in including your beloved Fox. Same as Proud Boys. Again, want to make a ridiculous statement, then provide the proof, b/c rhetoric carries no currency.

Extreme leftist? Dude, if you believe that it's a lost cause discussing anything with you. Provide some proof that they are left wing. I can easily provide a dozen or more sources, in including your beloved Fox. Same as Proud Boys. Again, want to make a ridiculous statement, then provide the proof, b/c rhetoric carries no currency.
Comparing Proud Boys to Antifa or BLM is just silly.
Proud boys does not have political party or billionaire funding. Just some jack asses that like saying things for reaction.
They dont even have a platform for god sakes. Last i knew they are banned from all social media for not conforming to our new social re-education policies.
Also right wing activists are subject to the law which means they have to be very careful what they do and say. Unlike the left wing terrorists known as Antifa and BLM who seem to be very much above the law.

Comparing Proud Boys to Antifa or BLM is just silly.
Proud boys does not have political party or billionaire funding. Just some jack asses that like saying things for reaction.
They dont even have a platform for god sakes. Last i knew they are banned from all social media for not conforming to our new social re-education policies.
Also right wing activists are subject to the law which means they have to be very careful what they do and say. Unlike the left wing terrorists known as Antifa and BLM who seem to be very much above the law.

As you pointed out they are a bunch of clowns. They are likely banned from social media for a number of reasons, not the least of which is their ex-leader Gavin McInnes, a well-known right-wing political commentator, or loser. Same same. Left wing terrorists, sure.

Right. Or you’re either too dull to see it or not willing to admit you stepped in you own bullshit... Lol.

Look, make whatever baseless claims you like. I've proven my ability to form a valid and supported argument, what have you done? Taken one example out of context and then claim is undermines every comment I've made? Anyhow, I've never been accused of being dumb, but since you want this so bad you can have it.

As you pointed out they are a bunch of clowns. They are likely banned from social media for a number of reasons, not the least of which is their ex-leader Gavin McInnes, a well-known right-wing political commentator, or loser. Same same. Left wing terrorists, sure.
So who are the peeple pulling down historical figures now?
The girl guides?
Or right wing terrorists in disguise possibly?:)

But they still have the same right to be heard. Just like you do...

Look, make whatever baseless claims you like. I've proven my ability to form a valid and supported argument, what have you done? Taken one example out of context and then claim is undermines every comment I've made? Anyhow, I've never been accused of being dumb, but since you want this so bad you can have it.

Haha.... again nice try.

This flipping it back onto me doesn’t work. I thought I already told you that. You need a better strategy sir. This is all you.

I’ve made no baseless claims.... merely pointed out the obvious bias and picking and choosing nonsense you continue to employ in your arguments. As I told you so many times but you seem not to understand.... you can’t suck and blow. The thought - I told you was a problem - it either applies universally or it doesn’t. Full stop. Not when it’s convenient for your argument.

I don’t think you even understand what you are defending here. Just defending. The ability to form a valid and supported argument is exactly what the issue is, and what has been pointed out.

You pick and chose when to employ critical thinking and objectivity based on your position and bias. Not fact.

Keep up bro’!

But keep telling yourself whatever you must to try to make it look otherwise or feel good about it. Lol!

That's the issue, there was no bias. And, you are taking from two completely different arguments. I accept that the Brooks incident could not be irrefutably argued one way of the other. As for my other arguments, you're full of shit if you think that they weren't supported or valid.

I employ critical thinking based on objective facts that are stated, that is why I provide links to the articles, they support the opinion stated, it's not simple rhetoric. Get it? Probably not.

Take from this whatever you like. You used one argument, which was an opinion, and then attempted to correlated with a reply that was based on factual data. There is a difference btwn an opinion and an argument. But, you're clearly missing the point of the difference, and I could not be bothered further. In the scheme of things your opinion matters this - much, and so does mine.

So who are the peeple pulling down historical figures now?
The girl guides?
Or right wing terrorists in disguise possibly?:)

Ah, the monuments that commemorate racial inequality and glorify those who fought to defend a way of life that included slavery and the subjugation of others? I'm guessing you think these should be preserved?

General Lee's own thoughts on confederate monuments: Lee opposed the erection of Confederate monuments, symbols he said would keep division alive.

Lee’s letters said that while he would be grateful for such a gesture, these symbols would slow the country instead of “accelerating its accomplishment; & of continuing, if not adding to, the difficulties under which the Southern people labour.”

One of the greatest generals of the southern forces had more common sense to see the issues it would create to erect monuments than apparently anyone who followed. Too bad those who considered raising the monuments had not been true to the vision of a man they so highly regarded.

When were most monuments erected? During the introduction of Jim Crow Laws, and then again during the Civil Right's Movements of the 1960's. The agenda is so obvious, but the rhetoric around it is skewed to create a fiction that it is based on something else other than opposing racial equality and acceptance of rights.

Did you know that the it wasn't until 1956 that Georgia redesigned its state flag to include the Confederate battle flag; and in 1962, South Carolina placed the flag atop its capitol building?

Lee's comments are quoted from his historically published letters, and the evidence of when monuments were erected is easy to find. Do you own research if you believe you can discredit what I've written.

Who cares who tears them down, what does it matter?

Ah, the monuments that commemorate racial inequality and glorify those who fought to defend a way of life that included slavery and the subjugation of others? I'm guessing you think these should be preserved?

General Lee's own thoughts on confederate monuments: Lee opposed the erection of Confederate monuments, symbols he said would keep division alive.

Lee’s letters said that while he would be grateful for such a gesture, these symbols would slow the country instead of “accelerating its accomplishment; & of continuing, if not adding to, the difficulties under which the Southern people labour.”

One of the greatest generals of the southern forces had more common sense to see the issues it would create to erect monuments than apparently anyone who followed. Too bad those who considered raising the monuments had not been true to the vision of a man they so highly regarded.

When were most monuments erected? During the introduction of Jim Crow Laws, and then again during the Civil Right's Movements of the 1960's. The agenda is so obvious, but the rhetoric around it is skewed to create a fiction that it is based on something else other than opposing racial equality and acceptance of rights.

Did you know that the it wasn't until 1956 that Georgia redesigned its state flag to include the Confederate battle flag; and in 1962, South Carolina placed the flag atop its capitol building?

Lee's comments are quoted from his historically published letters, and the evidence of when monuments were erected is easy to find. Do you own research if you believe you can discredit what I've written.

Who cares who tears them down, what does it matter?

So only "racist" statues and monuments have been destroyed? Besides the fact that we have laws to stop senseless property destruction, these criminals dont even know what half of these statues are! But then the one of Pierre Trudeau gets blackfaced, and that gets an investigation for a hate crime!! hahaha (fuck i am starting to hate this world)
The left is pushing for this around the world. Trying to erase any evidence of history. My guess is they want all the history erased so that the slaves of the global government 50 yrs from know will not even know that things such as national sovereignty, freedom of speech and freedom of choice ever existed. Less chance of fighting back for something there is not history of.

Reactions: Cog
Just wait until these left wing lunatics loot a Home Depot for sledge hammers and highjack a bus headed to Mt. Rushmore.

I didn't know Trudeau Sr.'s statue was blackfaced, omg LMFAO!!!

Just wait until these left wing lunatics loot a Home Depot for sledge hammers and highjack a bus headed to Mt. Rushmore.

I didn't know Trudeau Sr.'s statue was blackfaced, omg LMFAO!!!

Gov of South Dakota said that Mt Rushmore will be protected. guess we will see.

Justin probably had the statue painted so he can say he looks like Pierre, not his biological father Fidel.

That's the issue, there was no bias. And, you are taking from two completely different arguments. I accept that the Brooks incident could not be irrefutably argued one way of the other. As for my other arguments, you're full of shit if you think that they weren't supported or valid.

I employ critical thinking based on objective facts that are stated, that is why I provide links to the articles, they support the opinion stated, it's not simple rhetoric. Get it? Probably not.

Take from this whatever you like. You used one argument, which was an opinion, and then attempted to correlated with a reply that was based on factual data. There is a difference btwn an opinion and an argument. But, you're clearly missing the point of the difference, and I could not be bothered further. In the scheme of things your opinion matters this - much, and so does mine.

Charlie Brown’s teacher....... lol.

Guess what? I never have spoken to one other point than you’re picking and choosing when you consider something relevant and when you don’t.

Since flipping it back doesn’t work... now you try watering it down.

Stay on point.

Trying to expand and attempting to divert away from your fatal error in logic won’t work on me either.

I suppose we should shitcan this now as it’s probably been taken as far as it can be. Now we are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

This sounds like its from Rose/Icke 4. Listen to the whole thing. The guy is on point, as always. 100% a diversion.

The whole point of the lockdown is to keep people from being able to work, lock them up, take away their livelihoods, make them crazy with conflicting info, and just jeep poking them until they snap.

How big do you think these protests would be if everyone still had jobs to go to? Or pubs, restaurants, nightlife, sporting events, to go to... there would be no protests, there would be no riots. This is all engineered to destroy us.