cop suffocates man

addy

Trusted Member
well since anything goes in this section

warning: pretty disturbing and rage inducing
https://www.google.com/amp/s/minnes...eapolis-police-fbi-called-to-investigate/amp/

this is gonna get spicy. I hope the SJW media doesnt let the 'cops' who did this get away with a slap on the wrist. Murder/manslaughter charges should be the only end result. Dont really know what the guy did to get in that situation in the first place but imagine getting suffocated while everyone stands around with their thumbs up their asses? fucking cowards.

I don't think the people standing around could have known he would die. It's good we live in a time with cameras, I'm sure some tinfoil hat boys will disagree with that, but otherwise, these cops would have walked. Perhaps they still will, but it's not likely.

I have no idea what this guy did, but I'm going to guess it wasn't much and for the most part, he was profiled. No different than Ahmaud Arbery, and again, the video helped convict those racist fucks.

Pieces of shit...they deserve prison, general population, so they can get the justice they deserve. One of these days the cops will try this shit and bystanders will swarm them. I'm a firm believer in what goes around will come back around. It's rage inducing all right, I would have loved to have seen someone kick that pig in the face. Steel toe boot meets mouth.

I don't think the people standing around could have known he would die. It's good we live in a time with cameras, I'm sure some tinfoil hat boys will disagree with that, but otherwise, these cops would have walked. Perhaps they still will, but it's not likely.

I have no idea what this guy did, but I'm going to guess it wasn't much and for the most part, he was profiled. No different than Ahmaud Arbery, and again, the video helped convict those racist fucks.

I don’t disagree that it’s a horrible tactic that the police used. I have had many serious run ins with them when I was younger. The beat me one time so bad I shit my pants, and was knocked unconcious.
What I don’t agree with is your statement that he was profiled and the cops were racist. What are you basing that statement off of?

Listen I have been hauled out of my home by a tactical squad at one time, thrown in a slush puddle with a boot on my head and guns pointed at me.

I have had my rights violated many time by police with illegal searches. Even went so far as showing my gf surveillance pics of me with another broad to get her to talk. She told them to get fucked thankfully.

But guess what....I was involved in organized crime. I don’t want to say I deserved to have my rights trampled, cops are supposed to be better than that. Had I not been a high profile criminal in my city back in my 20s I would have been left alone.

So guess what the man probably did something to put himself in that situation. It is terrible and wrong but it doesn’t automatically equal racism

well since anything goes in this section

warning: pretty disturbing and rage inducing
https://www.google.com/amp/s/minnes...eapolis-police-fbi-called-to-investigate/amp/

this is gonna get spicy. I hope the SJW media doesnt let the 'cops' who did this get away with a slap on the wrist. Murder/manslaughter charges should be the only end result. Dont really know what the guy did to get in that situation in the first place but imagine getting suffocated while everyone stands around with their thumbs up their asses? fucking cowards.

The media won't ignore it, but they will reduce it to a case of "racist cop" rather than ask the tough questions around systemic problems within modern policing. We need to look at the increasing militarization of people forces, their willingness (eagerness?) to use excessive force, their "us vs them" attitude, etc

I don’t disagree that it’s a horrible tactic that the police used. I have had many serious run ins with them when I was younger. The beat me one time so bad I shit my pants, and was knocked unconcious.
What I don’t agree with is your statement that he was profiled and the cops were racist. What are you basing that statement off of?

Listen I have been hauled out of my home by a tactical squad at one time, thrown in a slush puddle with a boot on my head and guns pointed at me.

I have had my rights violated many time by police with illegal searches. Even went so far as showing my gf surveillance pics of me with another broad to get her to talk. She told them to get fucked thankfully.

But guess what....I was involved in organized crime. I don’t want to say I deserved to have my rights trampled, cops are supposed to be better than that. Had I not been a high profile criminal in my city back in my 20s I would have been left alone.

So guess what the man probably did something to put himself in that situation. It is terrible and wrong but it doesn’t automatically equal racism

I would contend that the overwhelming rate of black deaths at the hands of police is indicative of something seriously wrong with policing in the U.S. When someone is restrained, and pleading that they can't breathe, that's a whole other level of issues.

As I said, its a guess. Similar to your guess on him doing something to warrant himself being in that situation. It just happens all too often to ignore. If its not racism lots of times its discrimination based on how you're dressed. I'm sorry you shit your pants.

I would wait to see the whole video from front to back before I pass any judgement here.

Seeing only a clip does not tell the whole story.

It’s interesting that this video shows him being set down on his butt against a wall.... but then picks back up again with him face down by the cruiser with the cop’s knee on his neck.

What happened in between to cause that? What was role did drugs or alcohol play in this? If any?

He was reported to have completed a fraudulent act and that is what police had responded to. He was also apparently noted to have been under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and was impaired upon police attendance.

I’m not saying what was done was wrong or right. A man sadly lost his life. If those officers did something wrong, they will have to pay for that.

It was stated that the one cop had his knee on his neck for 8 minutes. It is certainly questionable why that was done for so long with the cruiser right there.

Again.... maybe rage inducing? Maybe not quite yet.

I’d like to see the entire footage including that from the body cams.

I would contend that the overwhelming rate of black deaths at the hands of police is indicative of something seriously wrong with policing in the U.S. When someone is restrained, and pleading that they can't breathe, that's a whole other level of issues.

I agree
There is a serious problem with policing. Trust me minorities are not the only ones who are victimized. Also the military style they are adopting is reaching way too far.

As I said, its a guess. Similar to your guess on him doing something to warrant himself being that situation. It just happens all too often to ignore. If its not racism lots of times its just discrimination based on how you're dressed. I'm sorry you shit your pants.

That’s it, we weren’t there we don’t know what happened. I do say that there is no reason for the cop to keep his knee on the mans neck till he dies. I have been choked by police before while cuffed it isn’t fun.

Is it racism? Probably not
is it murder? Absolutely

cop deserves 25 to life, and every other cop who was there should get 3-5 years as an accessory to murder. What would you do as a bystander? Realistically there’s nothing you can do. If you save him, there’s no way to prove what you did prevented him from dying, and therefor your just interfering and get arrested as well. All the bystanders hands are tied. In reality the cops who did it are solely responsible and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Whatever the dude did to get to that point is irrelevant to his murder.

99.9% of the time I’m against black lives matter. If they decided to burn down a city after this one, I won’t complain. If that makes me a liberal or a sjw to you guys, then fuck it I guess I’ll be a liberal or a sjw. It comes down to the government just killed this guy and a large group of people should do something about it.

you know like how in the 2nd amendment how they’re allowed to have guns to fight against a tyrannical government... well if the governments thugs can just kill people and get away with it, id consider that pretty tyrannical..

Roughly 2x more whites are shot by police every year in the USA:

Taken per capita, blacks are certainly overrepresented in those stats, but that's still a lot of dead white people.

The media knows that "white cop kills black man" brings them clicks, so these are the stories that get amplified. This just serves to obscure the real problems with police.

Reactions: 3ml
Roughly 2x more whites are shot by police every year in the USA:

Taken per capita, blacks are certainly overrepresented in those stats, but that's still a lot of dead white people.

The media knows that "white cop kills black man" brings them clicks, so these are the stories that get amplified. This just serves to obscure the real problems with police.

Agree, it's largely clickbait. But the stats are pretty slanted considering the US population by race:
White: 72.4%
Black or African American: 12.6%

Blacks making up almost 25% on the stats you posted. The most shocking to me is the Unknowns. lol, How are 200 people a year getting killed that we can't figure out their race? Or are these people like Blake Griffen where both black and white people are trying to claim them as theirs?

Did you know one of those guys in the Ahmaud Arbery shooting was an ex-cop? Imagine that...

btw those guys aren't convicted, I believe they were only just arrested a few weeks ago.

Did you know one of those guys in the Ahmaud Arbery shooting was an ex-cop? Imagine that...

btw those guys aren't convicted, I believe they were only just arrested a few weeks ago.

Ya, I think he also worked for the prosecutor's office at some point as well. And they will get convicted if not there will be riots everywhere. The video is pretty shocking. If you hear and see the full one with sound its pretty convincing. They hunted him down and shot first.

Agree, it's largely clickbait. But the stats are pretty slanted considering the US population by race:

Blacks making up almost 25% on the stats you posted. The most shocking to me is the Unknowns. lol, How are 200 people a year getting killed that we can't figure out their race? Or are these people like Blake Griffen where both black and white people are trying to claim them as theirs?

I don’t have the stats to back it up...just a hunch but if you looked at the amount of crimes perpetrated by blacks vs whites that comparison may not be what it seems

Yeah blacks are overrepresented in those stats, but if we focus on race as the issue we aren't going to get anywhere. What would the desired outcome be? A percentage of dead black people that more closely matches their demographic population?

We need a major shift in the direction policing has taken.

I don’t have the stats to back it up...just a hunch but if you looked at the amount of crimes perpetrated by blacks vs whites that comparison may not be what it seems

Blacks make up 37% of the total male prison population, white males make up 32%. Not exactly what you're talking about but interesting stat.

Blacks make up 37% of the total male prison population, white males make up 32%. Not exactly what you're talking about but interesting stat.

You would have to apply the same math as above to compare that percentage to their representation in the population. So 13% of total populaton makes up 37% of inmate population.

That's as far as I'm willing to go along this topic though. Too spicy for me.