Cologne

I just wear polo black or double black. I dont wear cologne that often. I did buy Gucci by Gucci. Its ok..... bought it off Canal St so who knows if its the proper scent.

I’ve been wearing Issey Miyake for about 20 years and I’ve barely touched anything else. I can’t smell it on myself at all but when the occasional random girl tells you you smell so good it’s a good sign. I even almost got into a fight with some guy once at a fire on a mountain. His gf and her friend both had their heads in my neck cos they couldn’t stop smelling me. Dude was fuming. I managed to defuse the situation by just saying “don’t worry mate it just means you know what you’re getting for Christmas” with my British accent, made him laugh enough that he stopped wanting to kill me.

It’s also been “my smell” according to most girls I’ve dated as they’ve said I’m the only person they’ve ever smelled it on and never even heard of it until they met me.

My Dad travelled a lot for work so it was always bought at the duty free and I got it every birthday and Christmas if I ran out. Just in case you’re wondering how I afforded it as a teenager. Just had to buy my own first bottle a few months ago. Nearly choked at the $110 price tag.

The last couple of years I’ve been wearing ckone too cos I actually get whiffs of it myself all day and I love the smell.

I usually use DG or boss when i do use it but mostly Old Spice body spray on the daily lol

Dior sauvage is what the ladies love.
Also la nuit de lhomme, ch men prive, Armani code, dolce gabbana the one edp.

I have about 50 bottles of cologne, top 5 would be creed, Tom Ford, Chanel, Prada and Kenzo.
The creeds and Tom ford's are only special occasions- I did the math and it comes to about 55cents a spray lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant be anywhere near any perfumes. Some deodorant even chokes me up. Cleaning products also. Depending on what it is, i either cant breathe or instant headache. Never used to be that way. Just the last 5 years or so.

I cant be anywhere near any perfumes. Some deodorant even chokes me up. Cleaning products also. Depending on what it is, i either cant breathe or instant headache. Never used to be that way. Just the last 5 years or so.

My mom is the same way lol, I try not to wear any when I’m around her

Tom Ford & Creed are my go to's. Dior fahrenheit legit though has got me pussy on numerous occasions, even if you don't ike the smell, I can tell you, everytime I wear it out I get compliments from many women

Tom Ford & Creed are my go to's. Dior fahrenheit legit though has got me pussy on numerous occasions, even if you don't ike the smell, I can tell you, everytime I wear it out I get compliments from many women
I have the Creed Aventus clone, called Armaf Club de Nuit intense. It literally turns heads. Will buy Aventus one day. but I just cant justify spending 300+ on a bottle of cologne yet lol.

I have the Creed Aventus clone, called Armaf Club de Nuit intense. It literally turns heads. Will buy Aventus one day. but I just cant justify spending 300+ on a bottle of cologne yet lol.

I have heard about those homage colognes, sounds like its working good for you. Go to Harry Rosen and just ask for samples lol you'll get alot of nice freebies if you're friends with the sales people there or holt renfrew, same thing

I tried that in Doha, it actually was 80% the same of the Aventus, but the real Aventus is something else..
Rosen has 33% off twice a year, that's when I buy mine..
Recently picked up the Tom Ford "fucking fabolous" it's a very good smell but the last time I wore it out a gay guy tried to pick me up.. Coincidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dior Homme Parfum, Prada Black, Tom Ford Ombre Leather, Replica By the Fireplace, Givenchy Gentlemen Parfum.