Cologne

Treneth

Trusted Member
For those of you who wear cologne whether it's daily or just occasions what is your favorite? And which one do you feel has had the most compliments from women?
Currently I'm using invictus I only wear it on occasions as I'm blue collar no need to be putting it on for work. I like the smell and any women I've had near me like it as well, running low so will be in the market soon looking to switch it up.

Tom Ford got me the most positive response, but I did not personally like the smell (or the price). I can't remember exactly which one. I think I gave that one to my brother.

I have quite a few that I've collected over the years from Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Burberry, Montblanc, Etc. Most were gifts... but I don't really wear any on a day basis.

Where it really shines for me: I keep a CK in my lunch bag so if I have to drop a bomb at work I'll spray the washroom as a courtesy for everyone else.

High Intensity Sport from Mary Kay believe it or not.
Ex ol lady got it for me but all the chicks I've seen since then seem to love it, lol

I actually collect them.

As a note, what smells great on me might smell like cat piss on you due to individual body chemistry, so always spray a bit in your wrist, and wait 5-10 minutes before buying.

I wear it all the time pretty well, no special occasion needed.

Alfred Dunhill Desire (red bottle)
Yves St Laurent la nuit de le homme
Geivenchy gentleman only limited ed
Chanel Egoiste
Chanel extreme sport
Slumberhouse Kist

These are my current rotation

Past:
Calvin Kline Eternity
Polo Sport
Perry Elis Sport

But honestly Desire by Dunhill was my go to for almost 15 years.

I have one that I've been using since my mother got me my first bottle years ago. Its called Ultimo and you can only buy it online or in certain men's shops. Very distinctive and uncommon cologne. Smells freakin great

Aventus by creed is fantastic. But you need to get the right formulation.
The serial code are different from batch to batch. The one that smells like burnt pineapple is the bomb man... love all Creed

Aventus by creed is fantastic. But you need to get the right formulation.
The serial code are different from batch to batch. The one that smells like burnt pineapple is the bomb man... love all Creed

You know of anywhere online selling it at a reasonable cost?

Is the pit stick you wear considered a cologne, lol.
If you are doing it to pick up woman, what you wear and how you act is far more important.
I wear it sometimes for my wife, she buys it for me, and for the life of me cant remember which one it is. I'll look tonight and get back to you. That is if you want to smell like a 40 year old dude, lol

Is the pit stick you wear considered a cologne, lol.
If you are doing it to pick up woman, what you wear and how you act is far more important.
I wear it sometimes for my wife, she buys it for me, and for the life of me cant remember which one it is. I'll look tonight and get back to you. That is if you want to smell like a 40 year old dude, lol

I wish I was wearing it to help pick up women, haven't got the wife convinced yet to add in another girl from time to time, think my next strategy will to be bring down my performance in the bedroom so she gets sick of me and want to "spice things up" with another women.(or itll back fire on me and she will be banging some other dude behind my back)

I wish I was wearing it to help pick up women, haven't got the wife convinced yet to add in another girl from time to time, think my next strategy will to be bring down my performance in the bedroom so she gets sick of me and want to "spice things up" with another women.(or itll back fire on me and she will be banging some other dude behind my back)

Lol, don’t do that. Honestly it’s good your wife isn’t talked into having another woman, because if so, she would likely have no issue banging other guys behind your back.
Sometimes it may seem a bit boring, but nothing beats a woman who is loyal. Coukd you imagine what it would be like if you constantly had to worry? And if you didn’t care, well why woukd you be with her, lol.