Can I cruise for life at 22

Where did you pull this number from?? Its definitely not 99% if you've been blasting and cruising from young 20s into mid 30s. Maybe if you took real time off between cycles with one short cycle a year it might be, but with cruising indefinitely it's unlikely unless you keep HCG on board from day 1.

I spent 2 years off with HCG(4000iu script weekly) and HMG under a Endo, I was still at 0.3ng/dl at the second year mark when we gave up and went back on TRT. So I'm sure I can't be the only 1% out there. The length of blast and cruise window without breaks would play a huge role. OP will have to accept that

It’s very recoverable for most people, especially as protocols are updating and being used properly. Almost always fully maintainable on something like HCG if u use it for the full duration as long as u dont touch something like ment.



Plethora of different studies, the better the protocols the higher the recovery rate.

PMID 16650651: “The typical probability of recovery to 20 million per mL was 67% (61–72) within 6 months, 90% (85–93) within 12 months, 96% (92–98) within 16 months, and 100% within 24 months.”

100% likely is just luck, and 99% may of been an exaggeration but realistically the number is around 90-95%.


If you really fail to ‍bring it back you are in a very low percentage of people, there’s always other methods you can try as well, such as blasting a gram or two of test could theoretically induce spermatogenesis and potentially aid recovery thru Sertoli cells . 0 actual studies besides one rat study but a lot of anecdotes for this, Plenty of bodybuilders have conceived in prep because such high dose test as counterproductive as it sounds.

 
Top