Can I cruise for life at 22

Zen

New member
I am really looking into getting on steroids for years now, since 17 and now I feel like it is time. I would like a cycle in which I can maintain high levels of testosterone, 2000 ng/DL + until my death.

So I would like to be blasting on testosterone starting at 22 and in my mid twenties also take orals and other injectables like Trenbolone and such..when I reach 30s maybe cruise on just Test. Anyone else started young? I would like to have kids one day too, if it's possible.

Sorry if a lot of questions or statements, but I am new.
 
I am really looking into getting on steroids for years now, since 17 and now I feel like it is time. I would like a cycle in which I can maintain high levels of testosterone, 2000 ng/DL + until my death.

So I would like to be blasting on testosterone starting at 22 and in my mid twenties also take orals and other injectables like Trenbolone and such..when I reach 30s maybe cruise on just Test. Anyone else started young? I would like to have kids one day too, if it's possible.

Sorry if a lot of questions or statements, but I am new.

How long have you been training? What's your natural test levels? You could cause life long infertility issues, sometimes irreversible. That's a huge gamble if you want kids man.
 
How long have you been training? What's your natural test levels? You could cause life long infertility issues, sometimes irreversible. That's a huge gamble if you want kids man.
I have never trained before. I would guess low, I don't sleep much and I am skinny, almost 6ft6 at about 183lbs, so I would like to start training too. I did use amphetamines and psilocybin pills sporadically but i quit now since it's not healthy, so I was wondering about getting on steroids for the mental benefits. Not needing to sleep much and having high alertness, no stress or fear about life. I will train too but its not my priority, if I am honest.
 
I have never trained before. I would guess low, I don't sleep much and I am skinny, almost 6ft6 at about 183lbs, so I would like to start training too. I did use amphetamines and psilocybin pills sporadically but i quit now since it's not healthy, so I was wondering about getting on steroids for the mental benefits. Not needing to sleep much and having high alertness, no stress or fear about life. I will train too but its not my priority, if I am honest.
The mental health benefits? I don't think I've ever heard that one before. I'd suggest not touching gear, specifically if your looking for mental health benefits. I feel like I'm being trolled.
 
The mental health benefits? I don't think I've ever heard that one before. I'd suggest not touching gear, specifically if your looking for mental health benefits. I feel like I'm being trolled.
Like if you are natural and not using any stimulant then you will feel tired after a couple hours of sleep, you will feel anxiety because of low test.you will have no confidence and energy.

But I have heard with tren or 600+mg test you will not need to sleep much and also get all the benefits of high testosterone..it's like a biohack.
 
The mental health benefits? I don't think I've ever heard that one before. I'd suggest not touching gear, specifically if your looking for mental health benefits. I feel like I'm being trolled.
Yeah, the first post seemed trolly, but the second? OoooOoohhh boy.

Troll for sure.
 
Like if you are natural and not using any stimulant then you will feel tired after a couple hours of sleep, you will feel anxiety because of low test.you will have no confidence and energy.

But I have heard with tren or 600+mg test you will not need to sleep much and also get all the benefits of high testosterone..it's like a biohack.
No.
 
Yeah, the first post seemed trolly, but the second? OoooOoohhh boy.

Troll for sure.
Sorry I am not trolling. I don't know anything about steroid, but I looked at high testosterone benefits and it correlates to less sleep, higher confidence and no anxiety without bad negatives of stims or psilocybin
 
Sorry I am not trolling. I don't know anything about steroid, but I looked at high testosterone benefits and it correlates to less sleep, higher confidence and no anxiety without bad negatives of stims or psilocybin
Go get your test levels checked before you do anything crazy. If you test low, which is possible but unlikely given your age than look at prescribed TRT. I would absolutely not just jump on test. Even more so that you don't strength train.

Given your situation I wouldn't even look at a vial of tren. That's not going to help.
 
Learn to train and eat properly for the next few years. Take some creatine and test boosters. After 5 years and a lot of research, maybe then revisite the topic.
 
Sorry I am not trolling. I don't know anything about steroid, but I looked at high testosterone benefits and it correlates to less sleep, higher confidence and no anxiety without bad negatives of stims or psilocybin

When working out SLEEP is the most important. Or rest, anyway. It's when you grow. I would say confidence might increase, mostly because you'll look better, can't speak on the anxiety.

I would recommend you do NOT use steroids, though. You talk about using drugs in the past and say you want to take steroids, which you never have, for the rest of your life... I can tell you have addictive tendencies and this isn't one of those things you should be taking with that mentality.

I wouldn't even recommend them until you have some exercise time under your belt. What's the point? To sleep less? Wild.
 
I have never trained before. I would guess low, I don't sleep much and I am skinny, almost 6ft6 at about 183lbs, so I would like to start training too. I did use amphetamines and psilocybin pills sporadically but i quit now since it's not healthy, so I was wondering about getting on steroids for the mental benefits. Not needing to sleep much and having high alertness, no stress or fear about life. I will train too but its not my priority, if I am honest.

So I would like to be blasting on testosterone starting at 22 and in my mid twenties also take orals and other injectables like Trenbolone and such..when I reach 30s maybe cruise on just Test. Anyone else started young? I would like to have kids one day too, if it's possible.


Tren and mental health benefits do not belong in the same forum lol. If you struggle with mental health tren will make you feel 45x worse to be honest.

Steroids will not help your mental health, they’re gonna make you feel worse.

As for cruising higher levels of test, yeah you can. Not sure why you’d want 2000ng/dl, you’re not gonna really feel much better or more driven off it than you would off a normal high dose HRT around 1100ng/dl

Fertility is fear mongered, just take hcg or HMG if you can it’s like a 99% recovery rate if you are willing to come off the hrt temporarily ‍ to Recovery ur fertility
 
Tren and mental health benefits do not belong in the same forum lol. If you struggle with mental health tren will make you feel 45x worse to be honest.

Steroids will not help your mental health, they’re gonna make you feel worse.

As for cruising higher levels of test, yeah you can. Not sure why you’d want 2000ng/dl, you’re not gonna really feel much better or more driven off it than you would off a normal high dose HRT around 1100ng/dl

Fertility is fear mongered, just take hcg or HMG if you can it’s like a 99% recovery rate if you are willing to come off the hrt temporarily ‍ to Recovery ur fertility
Where did you pull this number from?? Its definitely not 99% if you've been blasting and cruising from young 20s into mid 30s. Maybe if you took real time off between cycles with one short cycle a year it might be, but with cruising indefinitely it's unlikely unless you keep HCG on board from day 1.

I spent 2 years off with HCG(4000iu script weekly) and HMG under a Endo, I was still at 0.3ng/dl at the second year mark when we gave up and went back on TRT. So I'm sure I can't be the only 1% out there. The length of blast and cruise window without breaks would play a huge role. OP will have to accept that
 
What happened? Did you get beat up or dumped or something lately? I dont care it happens to everyone but to be 22 and want to knowingly make these choices that will definitly effect the rest of your life is screaming red flag to me. Especially since you dont even train did you watch an andrew Tate video and now your an alpha? Not trying to be disrespectful but for your future healths sake snd your kids sake its worth looking into. Any recent trauma or conflict in your life? And yes at the very minimum id be getting your sperm frozen for the future because you may get injured or have a heart attack or a new job even and boom your out of the gym and now your important and dependent on synthetic teatosterone for the rest of your life. Its fucking huge bro i literally had to read your post twice because I initially thought you were trolling
 
And to second what others have said steroids just make all your mental health problems worse. Trust me on that. Unless you have low testosterone and you supplememt a replacement dosage
 
Top