Bebeav's Dracorex SuperDeca Bulk

Nice it will be interesting to compare that picture with a new picture after u lean out. I'm excited for u, u better show us some impressive pics 😉👍. When u lean our u lower your gear? Interesting elaborate on why u do this, I'm just curious. Are u going to add any fat burners? And why do u use DHB and not EQ. I'm not familiar with DHB so maybe u can inform me of why u chose this to stack with the test and masteron. Also have u ever thought of running a test, tren, and masteron cycle to cut? I have heard ppl say it's a nice combo when cutting.
As for the cycle i think it will be something like 250-300mg Test/225mg DHB/300mg Mast.

For the trainning part i know i'll need to have ED Cardio, it will be a mix of LISS and HIIT.
I also think i'm gonna add some circuit training.

It's really hard to loose fat as a T1D, gaining muscle isn't too easy also, but putting fat on is a joke hahaha

This will be the first time i'll attemp a complete cut and see what i build over the last 3 years.

I'll try to get my diet dial by myself at first and if it doesn't work like it should i'm gonna hire @Funnyman service.
This was the only guy who had me loose weight and retain even gain muscle at the same time.

Here's a pic when i was working with him.
View attachment 3483

Will soon know it hahaha, gonna run it at 25mg per day and see how it will treat me :cool:
I ran it at 40mg ED for almost 2 weeks and it’s super smooth and potent. Would have ran it longer but only had one bottle. Definitely increased pumps and muscle fullness as well as strength. I would have liked to run it for at least a month to get full effect. Overall an excellent product well made!

I ran it at 40mg ED for almost 2 weeks and it’s super smooth and potent. Would have ran it longer but only had one bottle. Definitely increased pumps and muscle fullness as well as strength. I would have liked to run it for at least a month to get full effect. Overall an excellent product well made!

Also have only one bottle on hand so that's why i was going for 25mg for 3 weeks, may get my hand on another one in case i would like to up the dose if i tolerate it well. And if it's smooth as his test base it will be like pinning water
The pump and fullness of sdrol is impresive.
Still need to wait a couple weeks before i can touch it, want my liver to have a long enough break after using dbol/adrol

Nice it will be interesting to compare that picture with a new picture after u lean out. I'm excited for u, u better show us some impressive pics 😉👍. When u lean our u lower your gear? Interesting elaborate on why u do this, I'm just curious. Are u going to add any fat burners? And why do u use DHB and not EQ. I'm not familiar with DHB so maybe u can inform me of why u chose this to stack with the test and masteron. Also have u ever thought of running a test, tren, and masteron cycle to cut? I have heard ppl say it's a nice combo when cutting.

I hope to show impressive result also hehehe! Still a long run to do, hope to have decent result by April
Yeah i always lower gear when cutting, i took this time to let my body recover. I may take it on another level this year, will see.
Still don't know about fat burner, many of them interact with blood sugar and it give me hard time.
DHB because EQ can give anxiety and i'm prone to it and i don't like to watch my hematocrit, but i'll certainly give it a try someday at lower dose.
Tren will surely follow the DHB part, gonna add it after dhb for 6 week around 200mg week and see how i feel.

Today workout

V handle Pull Down
90x15x6

1arm Rowing
75x10x4

Straight arm pull down
50x12x4

Face pull
Bandx15x4

Today i met my familly doc about my CTS, ended with a cortisone shot in my right hand and if it work gonna do the left one in february.
Also waiting to get exam to know if i'm going to get surgery.

So it's fucking my next week or so of training. Will try to find alternative for the situation.

Today workout

V handle Pull Down
90x15x6

1arm Rowing
75x10x4

Straight arm pull down
50x12x4

Face pull
Bandx15x4

Today i met my familly doc about my CTS, ended with a cortisone shot in my right hand and if it work gonna do the left one in february.
Also waiting to get exam to know if i'm going to get surgery.

So it's fucking my next week or so of training. Will try to find alternative for the situation.

Damn, know the cause of the CTS?

Damn, know the cause of the CTS?
Yeah,
In my early 20 i was an autobody mechanic. That's where everything begin, sanding machine were the culprit i think, everytime i took one now, my hands are killing me.
Then the next 5-6 years weren't that bad but in the last 5 years i begin a job of hardwood grading, i flip board all day long some light some pretty heavy and all that work is impacting my wirst, the last 2 year were getting worst.
And since a month i had one flare up that was insane, i counld't even put my pants on, had to ask the wife for help.
Since this flare up i now have continuously 7 numb fingers and continous shock in my wrist from every kind of movement.
That's the reason why i accepted cortisone shot to see if it can help until possible surgery.

Reactions: HGH
Ho Ho Ho!

Santa came earlier this year!
The elf was trying to get away with my Dracorex products before i catch him!
He wont go away with my gainz!

As soon as my wrist ok i'm gonna run 35-40mg Nandro Base with 35-40mg Test ED for 4 weeks then switch to Injectable Sdrol
Also gonna try Nitro, not using stim since a while so it should give a good punch to my workout!!

80120544_2557692861181175_1733278767205318656_n.jpg

Food update

In the last weeks, with my brother and a friend, we bought a steer (hope it's the right word) and gave him the opportunity to meet my butcher!

We didn't gave much trouble to my butcher, we simply asked for sirloin, ternderloin, fillet and everything else in ground beef.

17 days later, the result came, 75pds of pure quality ground beef each. Not only some fucking meat residues, just quality meat!

Under this ground meat, 75pds of checken breast are hidden, bought in the last couple week too.

So actually i have 120pds of moose, 75pds beef and 75pds chicken. Total of 270pds of meat under vacuum to begin the new year. Feels good!

80361204_692387784501670_8040653694120755200_n.jpg

Food update

In the last weeks, with my brother and a friend, we bought a steer (hope it's the right word) and gave him the opportunity to meet my butcher!

We didn't gave much trouble to my butcher, we simply asked for sirloin, ternderloin, fillet and everything else in ground beef.

17 days later, the result came, 75pds of pure quality ground beef each. Not only some fucking meat residues, just quality meat!

Under this ground meat, 75pds of checken breast are hidden, bought in the last couple week too.

So actually i have 120pds of moose, 75pds beef and 75pds chicken. Total of 270pds of meat under vacuum to begin the new year. Feels good!

View attachment 3516
Wow that's awesome!!!

Food update

View attachment 3516

That really is awesome!!!

Today workout

It's my first workout since my cortisone injection.

I went really easy but used higher TUT

Flat BB Bench with chains + DB lateral raise
Incline DB Press + Bent Rear Elevation
Seated Shoulder Press + DB Front Raise
Tricep Rope Pull Down + Band Lateral Raise

I decided to try the DMAA i got from Dracorex, i used 25mg to begin with and since i'm not used to stim it was a pretty nice kick in the ass. Gonna keep it to this until effect lower then ill up to 50mg

81358609_1045903299081780_6577451524278976512_n.jpg

I also have Test Base and Nandro Base too from them.
I went with 75mg Nandro base and 25 mg Test Base. I wanted to get my fulness back and it worked well, maybe a bit too much lol, range of motion after my training is pretty non existent hahaha. That's a great Thing
Endurance was really great for a comeback, can't much tell about strenght cause i didn't pushed too hard, but weight were moving realy great.
This will remain like this until the end of the cycle, i'll be going into more reps lighter weigth so nothing wrong happen during the last part of the blast.

Plan for the next 6 weeks look like this

All Product from Dracorex

Base hormone
750mg Test
700mg SuperDeca
350mg Proviron

Next 10 days
50mg Nandro Base

Day 11-15
75mg Nandro Base

Day 16 - 21
40mg Test Base

Day 22 - 42
40mg Test Base
25mg Injectable Sdrol

This should be some intense 6 weeks, still don't know what i'll do about estrogen, i would like to keep it the higher i can, but i also know that i'll put some heavy water weight. I'm already feeling heavy from the last christmas days hahaha.

Woke up this morning at 221pds, and i want to break the 230 mark or even 235 during this phase.

Workout of the day

Back Squat with chains
Lying Leg Curl
Leg Raise

Took 25mg DMAA and 50 mg Nandro Base. The boost from DMAA was really there, made me do my squat faster than i used to and damn it was hard on my cardio loll Intensity was there

Yesterday i pinned 75mg Nandro Base and 25 mg Test Base (2ml of Dracorex oil) into my left quad and today i had minimal pip, more like a little soreness that's all. The 50mg shot of today went smooth today and i'm sure i won't even feel it tomorow since it was only 1ml, will keep you update!

I have noticed if u take the DMAA all the time it doesn't work as well. It's almost like your body gets used to it. U could try running 24mg of ephedrine some days. I do that on days where i feel tired or low energy. I like to cycle through a few stims. Yohimbine is a nice one as well, just don't take too much or u will feel like your going to puke. Im just telling u this incase u use the DMAA for a while them feel like its not as affective. Have u ever heard of Jet Fuel its an otc fat burner. I like it as a pre workout. It has yohimbine in it.

I have noticed if u take the DMAA all the time it doesn't work as well. It's almost like your body gets used to it. U could try running 24mg of ephedrine some days. I do that on days where i feel tired or low energy. I like to cycle through a few stims. Yohimbine is a nice one as well, just don't take too much or u will feel like your going to puke. Im just telling u this incase u use the DMAA for a while them feel like its not as affective. Have u ever heard of Jet Fuel its an otc fat burner. I like it as a pre workout. It has yohimbine in it.
Never heard of Jet Fuel.
Since i started using Test i didn't need any pre workout, before it was something else.
Also i'm pretty sensitive to stim.
2 coffee in a row and i start to feel weird hahaha
Not using ephedrine/clen since they really fuck my blood sugar. Never tried Yohimbine, will surely give it a try someday and see if it effect blood sugar like the other stim.
Most of the heavier stim have a bad habit of creating a peak in blood sugar after training.
First time i used DMAA i didn't notice it as much as yesterday (blood sugar rise) since i got a full meal right after training so i just thought at first i miss my calculation for my insulin shot.
I'm gonna use it sporadically (when i need a kick in the ass to start training when i wake up loll) and adjust my insulin need to suit the BS rise it create.
Thx for your advice!