Bebeav's Dracorex SuperDeca Bulk

Since it's the Week-end here we take it easy.
Been a while i didn't do a Food update, so here's what i took out of the freezer for ou meal prep of the week.
Want to elevate food intake for the next 3 weeks to get the most the rest of my cycle.

We got :

4.5pds Chicken
1.75pds ground beef
2.25pds ground moose
4pds sirloin
3pds pork filet (sliced in steak for my am/pm break at work)
And 2 marinated ribs for tonight

View attachment 3647

Gonna make stew with sirloin, chow mein, make some rice and veggies

Also a little treat in there for me, an small apple pie!

Should be enough to do the week, i assume, total of 15.5pds of meat for the week

Now that is amazing meat to have at home.

Lots of protein.:)

Friday Workout

Standing Shoulder Press with Tricep Bar 3x12
Seated DB Press 3x12

Triset
DB Rear Delt
DB Lateral Raise
Plate Front Raise

Giant set
Tricep Bar Press
Cable Pull Down
Over Head Cable
Band Kick Back

Another great workout in my book. Nandro base at 75mg start to make me a bit more oily, even with 2 shower at day.
Mentally preping myself to switch to Test Base + Sdrol, should be a good ending for this cycle!!

okay i have to ask what mental preparation is involved with switching your cycle to test base and Sdrol? lol...i enjoy reading your updates on your nandrolone injections, you really like nandrolone. I do too :)

Since it's the Week-end here we take it easy.
Been a while i didn't do a Food update, so here's what i took out of the freezer for ou meal prep of the week.
Want to elevate food intake for the next 3 weeks to get the most the rest of my cycle.

We got :

4.5pds Chicken
1.75pds ground beef
2.25pds ground moose
4pds sirloin
3pds pork filet (sliced in steak for my am/pm break at work)
And 2 marinated ribs for tonight

View attachment 3647

Gonna make stew with sirloin, chow mein, make some rice and veggies

Also a little treat in there for me, an small apple pie!

Should be enough to do the week, i assume, total of 15.5pds of meat for the week

i cook approx. 20kg of meat weekly for my husband and myself. So 44lbs between the 2 of us. I will have to show you some pics of my weekly food prep i think you may be impressed. I like the variety of meat you have. I wish i had some of those! Mine is basically chicken, turkey, fish and some beef (not very often).

okay i have to ask what mental preparation is involved with switching your cycle to test base and Sdrol? lol...i enjoy reading your updates on your nandrolone injections, you really like nandrolone. I do too :)

Yeah Nandro Base is a nice compound, i'll do a complete review on it this week when i'll get time.

I don't switch to Test Base and Sdrol only, i'm still keeping my 750mg Test/700mg SuperDeca and gonna add test base + sdrol instead of the nandro base for the next 3 weeks.
Gonna add 50mg test base and 25mg Sdrol and see what will happen in the first week. Should be interesting in the size department, at least i hope!!

Damn!! 44lbs, that some heavy eating there hahaha. You seriously should give us some more detail on this. Maybe that's why i'm still small hahaha.
Don't wanna pay your grocery bill!! It's like a second mortage, or even more hahaha

Yeah Nandro Base is a nice compound, i'll do a complete review on it this week when i'll get time.

I don't switch to Test Base and Sdrol only, i'm still keeping my 750mg Test/700mg SuperDeca and gonna add test base + sdrol instead of the nandro base for the next 3 weeks.
Gonna add 50mg test base and 25mg Sdrol and see what will happen in the first week. Should be interesting in the size department, at least i hope!!

Damn!! 44lbs, that some heavy eating there hahaha. You seriously should give us some more detail on this. Maybe that's why i'm still small hahaha.
Don't wanna pay your grocery bill!! It's like a second mortage, or even more hahaha

So as far as the diet goes my husband is 255-265lbs and he has a lot of dense muscle from years and years of heavy lifting. When i say heavy lifting i mean like 700-800lbs rack pulls, 700-900lbs yoke walks, 250-300lbs farmer walks, 300-450lbs stone loads, 200-300lbs axle/log presses, 600-750lbs deadlifts, fire truck pulls, 400-500lbs squats and front squats, 800-1000lbs tire flips. Some of these workout were done to failure some were done for max reps in a certain time frame. Like just insane complete exhausting workouts.

I do all of the meal prep/diets for the both of us. He eats about 50g of protein per meal and eats about 6 meals a day. So if you do the math approx 250g of meat times 6 times a day times 7 days a week he is eating about 28lbs of meat. I am eating around 150g of meat per meal at around 4 to 5 times a day so around 10lbs a meat weekly. This does not include, canned fish, eggs or protein powder. We eat a lot of protein because the main building blocks of muscle is protein. My husband is 6ft tall and by genetics should weight around 180lbs, he put on all his size from eating and lifting ridiculous amounts of weight, training very specific and to the point of complete exhaustion. Strongman training is like no other, you develop so much muscle from the awkward and heavy movements you do that you don't even try to grow you just realize one day that you have so much muscle. There was a time where he was trying to get as big as possible and i was feeding him all kinds of food just to get more size on him. 285lbs was the biggest he got and then he started to develop lower back pumps and he got a fatty liver from his diet (according to the dr) so we decided that staying around 255-265 was the best for him.

I constantly listen to the pros, their coaches and the athletes themselves and i listen to what they do and everyone that i have heard of eats so much food, all of the big guys, Jay cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Kai Green, Dave Palumbo, a variety of powerliftings (i don't remember their names), and strongman, but strongman and powerlifters are in a class of their own. They have all said that the food is so impt you have to eat and eat and train and train to out on size. Even when I talk to my husband about it he is always venting about these guys that ask him how he got so big and he tells them you have to eat. Most guys think you can run some gear and do these half ass workouts at the gym and eat like shit and you will grow. It drives both of us crazy! You are running pretty high doses of steroids you should be eating and eating and eating until the point that you don't want to eat anymore. Steroids allow the body to build more muscle than it naturally wants to do, but you have to push it to extreme limits and you have to eat. Most ppl who are trying to get big always put on a bit of fat, just enough that even when they are sleeping they have sufficient calories to repair all the muscle tissue that they have broken down throughout the day/workout. If you have a bit of fat you never have to worry that the body is not going to grow due to insufficient calories.

It seems to me your protein choices are right on track and your cycle is aggressive so you should be stronger and stronger means more muscle growth. We eat meat for meal 1. We both cannot do eggs and oatmeal for our first meal or in like 45 min we are starving and feel like we haven't even had anything to eat. I like to eat chicken and veggies and some carb for breakfast. this was one of the best choices i made in the past.

I will send you some pics of my meal prep, i prep on sundays and wed or thurs. Maybe it can help you out a bit. I will tell you this ever since i started doing more cardio and i am not lifting as heavy anymore my appetite has decrease dramatically. Its crazy because everyone always tells you that cardio makes you hungry, but my intense weight workouts made me so much more hungry. My heavy powerlifts seems to be more demanding on my body then doing cardio. I am fascinated by this. i have also noticed that i do not need more carbs for my cardio, which i also find very interesting.

You may already know this, but i will tell you anyways just incase you don't. You have to develop a diet that creates the perfect environment for your muscles to grow. So you need to make sure you have all your essentially fatty acids daily, you need all your vitamins and minerals. Most bb diets require you to eat so much food that most of them leave out veggies. Veggies are the medicine from the earth and they are so impt in your diet. So if you cannot eat veggies because the food portions are so large you need to supplement them through vitamins. You also need to make sure you take vit d3 (if you do not work outside and if you do u need to take it in the winter), you have to make sure you are drinking lots of water so the muscles are never dehydrated and you have to make. You also need to make sure you have soluble and insoluble fiber added to your diet. These are all the most impt things. When i decided on my food choices i always think what is going to happen to this food when i eat, i mentally go through the digestive process and say is this food going to just taste good and then cause inflammation in my body or is it going to nourish my muscles and cells and feed them what they need or is it going to just go into fat storage? If you want to have any extreme look you have to do extreme things. You have to constantly think of what is best for the body to have optimal conditions so that it can grow. This is my mindset.

I never eat out, so my grocery bill is not that bad. I spend about $1000 a month on food, is that a lot? I buy all my meat in bulk and when its on sale i usually stock up and freeze. I have the largest full fridge and full freezer you can buy they are each 20 cubic ft or just over so I can pre package everything and freeze it. I have been doing this so long its pretty easy for me now.

@Princess_Penguin
Damn, now i understand why you go through all this food together, strongman are heavy eater for sure!
You got solid knowledge on nutrition for sure, i'm still learning everyday.
Sadly as a Diabetic, things doesn't work the same day after day but i'm getting better at working all around this.

Current diet for the next 3 weeks look like this

1- 2x homemade muffins + protein shake before workout
2- 200gr Rice + 180gr meat + peas + apple
3- almonds + protein shake + 80gr meat
4- Stew (150-180gr Meat, 150-200gr potatoes, veggies) + muffin + apple
5- 200gr Rice + 180gr Meat + cheese + orange
6- Almonds + Protein shake

All protein shake contain egg white. So i average 700gr of meat per day

And i can tell you i'm pretty full after meal 5, i'm not breathing the same hahaha

Today Workout

DB Incline Press 3x12-15
Seated DB Shoulder Press 3x12-15
Chest Fly 3x15 Replaced with High and low one arm cable chest fly 3x15reps each arm at each position
BB Bench Flat + Close Grip 2x12+2x12

Tri set 3-4x15
Triceps Cable Push Down
Skull Crush (Ez or Tricep Bar) Not enough time beause of more time for the cable fly
Over Head Triceps Extension with band

Review Of Dracore Nandrolone Base
I just ended my 2 vials of Nandro Base Sunday. Here's the feeling from the dosage i took.

50mg - Endurance, Pump and recovery were really better, no real bad side
75mg - Same but that's where i began to feel the boost in strenght, again
100mg - Nothing really more than 75mg but side happen, welcome to bloat city hahaha

This was painless to pin and even after pin. Great product from Dracorex again!!

Now let the real fun begin, i upped my food intake this week and gonna up it if needed over the next weeks too, to be sure to get the most of the last part of my cycle.

This morning was the first pin of 20 days of Dracorex Test Base 50mg and Superdrol 25mg. Pretty impatient to see how things will trun in the next 3-4 days.
Product flow easely into a 25g, pin was smooth! Got light pip in the day since i pinned my left shoulder, i used it a lot in my training and this shoulder get use alot during my work so i think it was pretty normal, nothing i'm not used too. Tonight everything seems fine!
It was a good workout, strength was there and pump were intense.
I like Nandro base but the Test/Sdrol mix is pretty sick!! Gonna watch myself not to break something hahaha

82007450_2771508199536640_8918163354334265344_n.jpg

@Princess_Penguin
Damn, now i understand why you go through all this food together, strongman are heavy eater for sure!
You got solid knowledge on nutrition for sure, i'm still learning everyday.
Sadly as a Diabetic, things doesn't work the same day after day but i'm getting better at working all around this.

Current diet for the next 3 weeks look like this

1- 2x homemade muffins + protein shake before workout
2- 200gr Rice + 180gr meat + peas + apple
3- almonds + protein shake + 80gr meat
4- Stew (150-180gr Meat, 150-200gr potatoes, veggies) + muffin + apple
5- 200gr Rice + 180gr Meat + cheese + orange
6- Almonds + Protein shake

All protein shake contain egg white. So i average 700gr of meat per day

And i can tell you i'm pretty full after meal 5, i'm not breathing the same hahaha

So maybe you can educate me a bit. You are the second type 1 diabetic i have met in the fitness industry. I am familiar with diabetes from school and stuff, but I would like to know more from you as you live it, i just know theory. So your issue is that your pancreas dose not produce any insulin when you eat carbohydrates so with out insulin you cannot get any of the sugar out of your blood into your cells and essentially you will die if you do not inject insulin. So my next question is this if you do not eat any carbs do you still need to take your insulin shot? Do you take 1IU of insulin for every 10g of carbs you eat? i heard this was the protocol? Also do you feel any different when you eat high or low glycemic carbs?

So this is my opinion of your diet, take it for whatever you want, i am not the guru of bb or anything i am just giving you my opinion.
1- homemade muffins - high mixed with low glycemic carbs probably around 60 to 70g in 2 muffins with 20-30g of fat of some form of oil, and protein shake with egg whites so lets assume you are getting around 60g of protein in that shake

2-200g of rice about 46g of carbs (high glycemic), 180g of meat approx 45g of protein, 15g of saturated fats, peas and apple 30g of carbs (high glycemic)

3- almonds lets say you eat 20 of them, thats about 10g of fat polyunsaturated, protein shake with 80g of meat so lets assume you are getting about 50-60g of protein here

4- stew with meat...again high glycemic carbs with 50-60g of protein 45g with 20g of saturated fats, muffin again mix of low and high glycemic carbs and apple low GI carbs so i would guess 50-60g of carbs with 15g of fat from the muffins.

5- rice meat cheese and orange, all high GI and saturated fats 45g protein, 46g carbs, 30g carbs, 40g of saturated fats

6- almonds and protein shake - polyunsaturated fats and protein 50g of protein approx. 10g of fat

your approx.. macros
300g of protein
342g of carbs
140g of fat

so basically you are doing a 1:1:0.5 ratio of protein, carbs, fats

So if i was going to tweak anything in this diet i would have different carbs, high GI carbs in meal 1 and pre and post workout meal and low GI carbs in the rest of the time. I would look at your body composition as well. Is it necessary to eat all these carbs? or would a higher fat diet be more beneficial to you as opposed to a higher carb diet considering you are type 1 diabetic. Your body may genetically run better off of fat than carbs. I would add some omega 3 fats to your diet and take out some saturated fats, i am not a fan of cheese. Its high in saturated fats and so are your meats as you seem to eat a lot of red meat. I do not see any fish in your diet. does your meat description does not include fish, are you eating fish? if yes are you eating white and pink fish? they both have different health benefits. I would add some omega 3 fats, you can start with omega 3 eggs, macadamia nut oil, hemp seed oil, hemp seeds, and fish (those are the main ones I know).

So here is an example of a diet I would give to you:

1- protein shake with 50g of protein, with 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 medium size banana or whatever fruit u like, 2 tbsp almond butter and water -pre workout (protein, high and low GI carbs with a little fat)
2- post workout protein shake with 50g of protein in water with 50g of high GI carbs from fruit or honey or whatever, no fats (protein, high GI carbs, no fat)
3- first meal after training, 180g of white or red meat with 200g of low GI carbs (quinoa, buckwheat, yams, sweet potato, multigrain bread) with 1 tbsp of omega 3 oil or 3 hard boiled eggs (if you used the eggs have less meat around 120g) (protein, low GI carbs and fat)
4- second meal after training, again 180g of fish with veggies and 200g low GI carbs with omega 3 fat around 15-30g (protein, low GI carbs and fat)
5- 180g of protein from your choice of fish pink or white and meat red or white with no carbs and 30g of fat from nuts or oil (unsaturated) and low GI veggies (no carbs high fat)
6- protein shake with water and 30g of fat from natural nut butter or nuts or unsaturated oil (no carbs high fat)

anyways this is just my thoughts, have high GI carbs around training low GI carbs throughout the day, maybe drop some carbs and up fats if you hold onto fat easily, you will still build muscle, protein builds muscle, carbs help supply energy, but fat does too, different body types react differently to different molecules. I was able to grow on barely no carbs, but lots of fats, i was really strong too. If i eat carbs i get fatter so i prefer to do a high fat low carb and high protein. My husband does better off of more carbs and less fat. Anyways there is nothing wrong with your current diet or anything you do. I am just talking with you and sharing my thoughts because its fun and interesting. So don't think i am trying to correct anything you are doing, as i am not, i just wanted to give you my opinion since you asked.

one thing i would suggest you should do is take 3000mg of omega 3 and 6 together once a day and 5000-7000IU of vit d3. and a multivitamin. that is something i would definitely add!

@Princess_Penguin

When I’m not eating carbs at all I still need to take my long acting slin and may need fast acting too depending on meals. Fats and protein need to be calculate to depending on amount.

I don’t follow any real rule as for UI per Carbs. It vary so much depending on activity level, training, strength, endurance, cardio, how my body feel inside, their so much.

Injectable insulin doesn’t work the same as bio slin. The duration is time released.
Your suggestion about diet isn’t bad at all, but in my current situation of heavy eating it’s harder to apply.

I can’t add to much fats when eating heavier or it slow my digestion too much and creating problem dealing with my insulin. I would need to pin in 2-3 shot for the meal because of the delayed digestion and absorption of carbs, fats and protein.

Normally you calculate slin for carbs when eating pretty normal diet but when going heavy, you now need to add a proportion for fats and protein too. That’s why I keep higher fats out of the equation when eating heavier.

But your are right that it would be more beneficial for my body composition and I would accumulate less fat, but it would be a mess to dial in my insulin. It’s a big part of the reason why I easily add fat when bulking, maybe I’ll find a way to overcome this in the next years, still learning, I’ve been diagnosed in 2012.

Rarely eat fish, maybe twice a months and it’s salmon, I do take Omega 3 EPA 1600-2000mg/DHA 800-1000mg per day.

You diet look great, I’ll give a deeper look at it and re adapt some things and will give it a try soon.

When I’m switching with lower calorie days, I tend to keep/up fats and drop carbs then I can manage my insulin a bit easier. When I’m cutting, most carbs are removed and fats moderate, I can mostly rely on my slow acting slin only, may need couple UI of fast acting but not that much, at least compare to what I’m using right now.

Going to add Vit D, I could be beneficial

Tuesday Workout

V handle Lat Pull Down 3x15
Underhand BB Bent over row 3x8

Straight Cable Pull Down 3x15
Face Pull 3x15

Pull Ups

Tri Set 3-4x15
DB Hammer Curl
Cable Curl
DB Seated Incline Curl

Workout was intense, strenght, pump and energy were there.

On another note, since Monday i feel like shit, don't know if it's coming from the addition of Sdrol or a virus or i don't what. Barely was able to finish my work day yesterday. So Today i didn't pinned anything and i don't feel that better yet.

I can't get food in, i'm bloating like a deal whale on the beach when i eat, even if it's only 100gr of ground meat, got abdominal pain, feel nauseous, lack of energy during the day, i don't seem to digest well at all, my intestines don't feel well at all.

Had to skip workout today to get more sleep in to recover, today was a bit better but not how i was expecting. Hope it will improve tomorow.

Tuesday Workout

Face Pull 3x15

Pull Ups

Tri Set 3-4x15
DB Hammer Curl
Cable Curl
DB Seated Incline Curl

On another note, since Monday i feel like shit, don't know if it's coming from the addition of Sdrol or a virus or i don't what. Barely was able to finish my work day yesterday. So Today i didn't pinned anything and i don't feel that better yet.

I can't get food in, i'm bloating like a deal whale on the beach when i eat, even if it's only 100gr of ground meat, got abdominal pain, feel nauseous, lack of energy during the day, i don't seem to digest well at all, my intestines don't feel well at all.

Had to skip workout today to get more sleep in to recover, today was a bit better but not how i was expecting. Hope it will improve tomorow.

Rest up and get well brother!

Going to add Vit D, I could be beneficial[/QUOTE]

I just read this now, thanks for the info, I appreciate you informing me as i am not very familair with bb with diabetes, not from experience anyways. I know dieting is so unique to everyone.

I hope you feel better soon!

Tuesday Workout

Face Pull 3x15

Pull Ups

Tri Set 3-4x15
DB Hammer Curl
Cable Curl
DB Seated Incline Curl

Yeah, that Sdrol fucks people up.
Especially with the food.

Sdrol and Adrol do it to me.
Adrol is a cutting compound for me, as I just cannot eat, I actually feel I'll looking at food after 2 weeks as my digestion is so off that I cant stand the thought of eating.

as a guy that does the majority of cutting off cycle..... that's a problem.

I use a few supplements that have allowed me to take oralswl without too much of an issue.
After starting these, I'm able to handle 80mg Tbol now.

Will probably retry Adrol on my next run.

Sdrol, lol.... never.

good luck brother

Food update

In the last weeks, with my brother and a friend, we bought a steer (hope it's the right word) and gave him the opportunity to meet my butcher!

We didn't gave much trouble to my butcher, we simply asked for sirloin, ternderloin, fillet and everything else in ground beef.

17 days later, the result came, 75pds of pure quality ground beef each. Not only some fucking meat residues, just quality meat!

Under this ground meat, 75pds of checken breast are hidden, bought in the last couple week too.

So actually i have 120pds of moose, 75pds beef and 75pds chicken. Total of 270pds of meat under vacuum to begin the new year. Feels good!

View attachment 3516

Just a question. You're using protein supplements along with your meats as well or just the straight good stuff cooked or BBQ'd to meaty goodness?

@silentlemon1011
Second time trying sdrol (first time injectable) and it didn't happen first time, diggestive issue yes but not that kind of pain. Current problem is not directly diggestion, but something a little bit different.

Little update now

After my breakfast thurday, i went to work and went into intense pain so i gave up and went to ER.
Had to go to ER cause i couldn't really eat anymore or even drink much too. As a T1D it can be real problematic, if i need to up my Blood sugar and i can't, i'm going to get in trouble.

Got some bloods done, liver, pancreas and other little thing. Everything came back great, even greater than i thought, that's a good thing cause i first thought it could be liver related but now i know that what i'm doing as for recovery is doing a real good job, ALT and AST were in the 30 U/L, that's real good. Other marker were also pretty good. Will post all result when ill get them, they showed them to me at the ER but i don't have copy yet.

Then they sent me for an Echo, end up with inflamed gallbladder that seems to be on the healing way, they don't really know what could have create this, maybe a virus, they don't have any reason at the moment. So i went 12 hours without eating thursday and i'm slowly re introducing food, seems to get better as the week go, but it's not already win, still got pain when eating. Can take some time they said.

Need to take it easy for couple days more, maybe will try to get a workout done tomorow and see how it'll impact my recovery

@LePsyber
Both, don't have much time on some meal so i complete with protein powder, and the one at night don't make my stomach to full compared to eating meat

Workout of the day
So i did my best this morning to get a decent workout and that wasn't a real pleasure, but i was able to get something done even if i'm not eating that much in the last days.
BB bench with Chains 3x12

DB Incline Press 3x12

Superset 5x15
V handle pull down (try to go as low as i could to really activate lats)

Shrug with 3 sec hold at top

Tri set 3x12-15
Rear delt elevation
Side delt raise

DB Shoulder Press

Superset
Hammer curl 3x15
Close Grip Bench Press 3x12

Went light with real slow controlled reps. Feel like i wanna puke after the workout, things aren't perfect yet in my body but it's getting slowly better today. Gonna to take it easy today and fully rest tomorow before going back to normality monday if my body allow it.

Enjoy your week-end!!

Smart to back off some.

I'm not working out much now but I find my body maintains natural muscle as long as I supplement protein powder. Costco sells a gigantic bucket of really good tasting chocolate powder for REALLY cheap. I THINK it was 25 or 29 for 2 KG of Kaizen Whey Isolate. Two cups of milk, a scoup and done. I always keep some seasoned chicken slices or beef around to wolf down too.

Monday

DB Incline Press 3x12-15
Seated DB Shoulder Press 3x12-15
Cable Fly 2x15 each arm/high and low pulley
BB Bench Flat + Close Grip 2x12+2x12

Tri set 2x15
Triceps Cable Push Down
Skull Crush (Ez or Tricep Bar)
Over Head Triceps Extension with band

Finally back on my feet, today was the first i could normally eat near the same amount i was used to.
Training went pretty well, a little bit slow than normal but strenght was back, endurance was ok and pump were good.

Wake up at 219lbs after a week of sickness, ain't too bad

Since i'm not totally able to get all the food in like i was suposed to, i'm going to drop to .3ml Dracorex Sdrol and 1ml TNE (15mg sdrol+50mg tne)
Pinned 1.3ml in my left delt, smooth as butter and no pip at all again, product is fun to use! Workout was intense! Better than i thought, recovery over the week-end was real good.
Going to use Sdrol+Tne for the Next 15 days to end this bulk