Bebeav's Dracorex SuperDeca Bulk

Morning workout

Back Squat
120x8/185x8/275x6/345x3/355x3/375x3
The 375 was done with smelling salt, i think i could have done 1 or 2 more, but wanted to stay safe

Back Squat

235x15x2

Leg Extension

140x15x3

Like every past sunday it was pin day, injection when smooth, only thing is that i didn't warm it first and found it was hard to push on the plunger this time. I was using 25g needle, i'll make sure next time to have it warmed up.

If i got time to prepare it, new gym addition will be ready tonight

Pet peeve of mine is when guys send progress pictures that are taken under different conditions. Try to take them under the exact same conditions: Same time after same workout, same distance from mirror, same lights on, same position as compared to lights, same tan, same meals same everything. The more muscle you have the more dramatic differences all these little things make. You've gained a fair bit of muscle over the last couple of years, lets make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
I do my best to consistently use the same shit lit bathroom. Pictures for me now are always post workout

Today Workout

DB Flat Bench Chest Fly
20x15/25x15/35x15

BB Flat Bench with Chains
135+chainsx10x4

DB Incline Press
55x12x5

Incline DB Chest Fly
35x15x3/45x15x3

Omg, the sounds of the chains when training is a pleasure to hear!!!
Benching with chains is a complete different things, i never thought that would give me that much challenge.
The deload/overload of the chain is perfect to work the muscle in deep with more weight on the ''easier'' part and less weight when you start pressing.
I even think it could reduce pain or risk of injury with this kind of loading.
On another note, stability took a fucking ride to hell, it's like trying to bench on a boat in the ocean, ok maybe not that extreme but you can really feel the bar wanting to go everywhere.
It will bring a totaly new perspective to my stabilizer muscle and really enjoy it.
Those who bench with chains with 100% stability are impresive, at least for the moment, until i figure how to keep that thing straight hahahaha.

Only one thing, i won't be able to use them as frequent as i would, these things make noise, so ain't a good thing at 5am in the house while the kids are asleep.

Good and Bad news today.
Got some bloods done.

Hb1ac is at 6.3, this is perfect for a T1D.
Now on the other side hdl/ldl aren't the best.
As a diabetic they are a lot more strict in regards of lipids panel. She want me to get on statins.
HDL is 0.43 and LDL is 3.09, LDL isn't that bad but over the limit for a diabetic but hdl are pretty tanked.

From my understanding anadrol and dianabol might be the culprit by decreasing HDL or increasing LDL.
I was doing cardio, having 8g fish oil a day and this didn't stop the decrease of my HDL.,

So today puts an end to the oral part of my cycle and i'm gonna lower dosage to 500mg Test and 350mg SuperDeca to let things straight up.

I try to keep health in check the most i can.
I still have a vial of Sdrol that i'm gonna try during 21 days, but i'll do better this time to mitigate the lipids sides
Then it will be time to stop all oral since they play to much with my lipids.

Yesterday Arms Workout

Triceps Giant Sets (4x10)
Close grip Bench press 95+chains
Rope Pull Down 40
Bench Dips BW
Band over head extension

Biceps Giant Sets (4x10)

Hammer Curl 35
Wide Ez bar Curl 50
Cable Curl 30
Band Curl

Still got numb finger from CTS, set an appointment with doc to have a neuro look at this. Chiro and Graston don't seems to be enough.
Also i think that only removing oral may be enough to get my lipids back on track so i'm keeping Test to 750 and SuperDeca to 700, i don't think that these two compound are really messing with my lipids. Will get bloods done in 2 months and see how it is.

Today Workout

Rack Pull
295+chains 10 reps 5 sets

Bent over Row
225x10x4

V-Handle pull down
90x15x5
Superset with
Band Face pull

Still keeping thing light, my hand are killing me. I can barely close my left hand tonight.
Need to modify my chains hanging system to get full use of the chains when having shorter range of motion.

Yesterday Training

DB LateralRaise + Band Lateral Raise
15db + band 20 of each for 3 sets

DB Seated Shoulder Press
45xx12x5

Giant Set 15 reps / 4 sets
Bent Rear Delt - 15db
Cable Side Raise - 15
Band Lateral Raise - Medium + Low Resistance band
Front Plate Raise - 35

This is a pretty simple workout but give an amazing work on the delt. Nothing too heavy, shoulders can't handle it yet, maybe someday.

I feel like i'm slowly losing a little bit of strenght and pump from removing dbol/adrol.
I really liked this combo, the pump and strenght gain were really good.
On another note lipids and stomach doesn't like the mix at the 3 week mark.
Another good product from Dracorex.

My brother and some friends came home saturday, we had a bit too much fun in the last hours and we decided to do some arm wrestling.
Wasn't the best idea for my left shoulder. But on a good note, i'm far stronger in arm wrestling then i was 2 years ago!!
Wake up sunday in pain and it's still there today. Rear delt and rotator cuff
Since i know it's an old injury that just flare up, i'm gonna take this week easy to let this shoulder heal.
Plan for this week is only light bicep, light tricep, leg curl/extension and cardio.
Will be back full force next week if everything healed well.

Morning recovery workout

Did a bunch of band work to get blood flowing and stretch things.
I'm now pretty that 90% of the damage was done to my rotator cuff from where the pain come from in certain movement.
So i did, curl, lateral raise, low to high rowing, face pull, internal/external rotation for rotator cuff and another one i don't know the name. Did 3 sets of 15-30 reps each depending on exercice.
It feel good so i think i will heal pretty fast this time.
Also did 20min LISS

Will do this for the next 4-5 days and everything should be back to normality

Please no more arm wrestling.

I heard of way to many bad injuries

Go get a massage to help it heal up faster, plus they will know how bad it is.

Please no more arm wrestling.

I heard of way to many bad injuries

Go get a massage to help it heal up faster, plus they will know how bad it is.

Oh for sure, every time it didn't end well, so i think it was my last attemp.

Just got my massager gun last month and it seems like a good timming to try it more seriously. This massager gun do wonder to relieve tension in sore muscle.

But i learned something from this experience, training to get stronger in arm wresling using different technique could target a better development of my rotator cuff and yield a beter stability in my workout.

Here's the gun i talk about
61CF0+u4MTL._SL1000_.jpg

Morning recovery workout

Did a bunch of band work again to get blood flowing and stretch things.
The pain drop at rest but still feeling it when doing movement that need my rotator cuff to engage
So i did, curl, lateral raise, triceps work, low to high rowing, face pull, internal/external rotation for rotator cuff and another one i don't know the name. Did 3 sets of 15-30 reps each depending on exercice.

I don't know if it's from the SuperDeca but healing seems to be faster than i'm used too, that's a great thing.
Still keeping this band work and cardio until even if i feel i could start to lift again already.
Better get this things healed 100% before doing anything

Yesterday and Today morning recovery workout

Band work again to get blood flowing and seeing how good is my mobility.
The pain is 100% gone when resting and maybe 95% gone when engaging
So i did these again, curl, lateral raise, triceps work, low to high rowing, face pull, rear fly, internal/external rotation for rotator cuff. Did 3 sets of 15-30 reps each depending on exercice.
Used one light band and a medium one.
Even tried 15,20,25 db shoulder press for 15 reps and everything seems fine

Going back to normal schedule monday!!
SuperDeca seems to have helped reducing the injury duration, first time my rotator cuff healed that fast!!

Back to Normality

Today workout

Back Squat
275x6x4
205x12 ATG

Leg extension
115x15x2
140x15x1
140x15+115x10+70x20

Weight feeling heavy on my left shoulder but it was ok for my comeback to normal traning.

Waking up in the morning around 216pds and begining my 8th week, over a week off from oral
If i can add another 8-10 pounds i will be really happy with this bulk

Going to go for around 14 weeks i think. This will bring me to the begin of february and i want to have more time to cut this year to really achieve a good lean physique this year after mostly 3 year of adding size to my frame. So after the bulk i'll do a 4 week maintenance and then slowly move into leaning.

Today Workout

Pretty simple and light since it was chest and i want to be sure that my body is totaly healed before going back to 100% pressing

DB Fly
25sx15x3

Incline DB Press

55sx10x5

Flat BB Press
135x10x8

I went with more volume than usual and i liked it, maybe will keep doing something like this to prevent injury.
My shoulder is always giving up on me every bulk, so i think i'll take adifferent approach for pressing movement.

Back to Normality

Today workout

Back Squat
275x6x4
205x12 ATG

Leg extension
115x15x2
140x15x1
140x15+115x10+70x20

Weight feeling heavy on my left shoulder but it was ok for my comeback to normal traning.

Waking up in the morning around 216pds and begining my 8th week, over a week off from oral
If i can add another 8-10 pounds i will be really happy with this bulk

Going to go for around 14 weeks i think. This will bring me to the begin of february and i want to have more time to cut this year to really achieve a good lean physique this year after mostly 3 year of adding size to my frame. So after the bulk i'll do a 4 week maintenance and then slowly move into leaning.
What's going to be your leaning out cycle/training plan?

Dracorex AAS 8th Week mark Review

79534739_756860554795387_8180678634516774912_n.jpg

So in these first 8 weeks of my cycle i used the following product from Dracorex ;

Test 250, SuperDeca, Anadrol/Dbol, Proviron, Prami, Test Base

Right now
Test 250 3ml per week, Total 750mg
SuperDeca 2ml per week Total 700mg
Proviron 50mg/day

Test is a good as many other test i used, need the same AI as usual, it's a good thing.
Injection are done 2x per week, 1.5ml test/1ml SuperDeca, They mostly all went smooth.

So it's been 8 weeks and i really feel the Deca is really starting doing is magic.
I'm feeling great at the moment, everything is perfectly dial in.
Strenght is there, fullness is real good, pump in the gym are great, recovery is better than usual and sleep is pretty good too.

Libido is real good compare to my last NPP cycle, dick still working well, hi ha and a good sence of well being all day long!!
All these last good effect are sure coming from the Proviron and the little Caber here and there.

On the other side, my nips doesn't agree too much with Deca at these dosage. I really need proviron/caber/ralox to survive this without dramatic problem. I don't like to counter act side effect with too much other meds, i prefer to lower the dose habitually, but this time i'm gonna try it a little longer and see what come out of this at least for another 4 weeks.

A Little comeback on the Dbol/Adrol combo i used for 4 weeks.
I used 25mg Dbol / 50mg Adrol split in half am/pm
During these 4 weeks, strenght was impressive, every week i could add weight on my squat without feeling it.
The pump where good and sometime lower back pump were a bit too much but tolerable.
I tried going to 375.dbol and 75 adrol but the lower back pump were too much and on the 3rd i start nose bleed so i backed to the original plan.
Most of the weight gain was water gain but i think i was able to keep 3-4pds from this oral run, i think it's a good thing.

Prami
Fuck i don't like this stuff, it surely good cause it made me nausea and feel like shit when i tried using it. Not for me!!

Test Base
This stuff is awsome, i really like test base, it's really smooth.
I got a little pip once at 1.5ml but it was gone in a day.
I used it once to replace my E2 and the rest was used pre workout at 50-75mg.
The pump, strenght and recovery between sets when i used was perfect, i would like too feel like this every time i workout.

I'm at the middle of my bulk and i'm really pleased with the product i used from Dracorex (except Prami, it's fucking with me, i'm a Caber guy).
Curently gained 10 pounds and hoping to see another 8-10 in the second part.
The best is yet to come, Deca is fully on and i will add Injectable Sdrol from Dracorex too in the last 3 weeks of this bulk. That's where the real fun will be.

What's going to be your leaning out cycle/training plan?

As for the cycle i think it will be something like 250-300mg Test/225mg DHB/300mg Mast.

For the trainning part i know i'll need to have ED Cardio, it will be a mix of LISS and HIIT.
I also think i'm gonna add some circuit training.

It's really hard to loose fat as a T1D, gaining muscle isn't too easy also, but putting fat on is a joke hahaha

This will be the first time i'll attemp a complete cut and see what i build over the last 3 years.

I'll try to get my diet dial by myself at first and if it doesn't work like it should i'm gonna hire @Funnyman service.
This was the only guy who had me loose weight and retain even gain muscle at the same time.

Here's a pic when i was working with him.

Last edited:
Dracorex AAS 8th Week mark Review

View attachment 3482

So in these first 8 weeks of my cycle i used the following product from Dracorex ;

Test 250, SuperDeca, Anadrol/Dbol, Proviron, Prami, Test Base

Right now
Test 250 3ml per week, Total 750mg
SuperDeca 2ml per week Total 700mg
Proviron 50mg/day

Test is a good as many other test i used, need the same AI as usual, it's a good thing.
Injection are done 2x per week, 1.5ml test/1ml SuperDeca, They mostly all went smooth.

So it's been 8 weeks and i really feel the Deca is really starting doing is magic.
I'm feeling great at the moment, everything is perfectly dial in.
Strenght is there, fullness is real good, pump in the gym are great, recovery is better than usual and sleep is pretty good too.

Libido is real good compare to my last NPP cycle, dick still working well, hi ha and a good sence of well being all day long!!
All these last good effect are sure coming from the Proviron and the little Caber here and there.

On the other side, my nips doesn't agree too much with Deca at these dosage. I really need proviron/caber/ralox to survive this without dramatic problem. I don't like to counter act side effect with too much other meds, i prefer to lower the dose habitually, but this time i'm gonna try it a little longer and see what come out of this at least for another 4 weeks.

A Little comeback on the Dbol/Adrol combo i used for 4 weeks.
I used 25mg Dbol / 50mg Adrol split in half am/pm
During these 4 weeks, strenght was impressive, every week i could add weight on my squat without feeling it.
The pump where good and sometime lower back pump were a bit too much but tolerable.
I tried going to 375.dbol and 75 adrol but the lower back pump were too much and on the 3rd i start nose bleed so i backed to the original plan.
Most of the weight gain was water gain but i think i was able to keep 3-4pds from this oral run, i think it's a good thing.

Prami
Fuck i don't like this stuff, it surely good cause it made me nausea and feel like shit when i tried using it. Not for me!!

Test Base
This stuff is awsome, i really like test base, it's really smooth.
I got a little pip once at 1.5ml but it was gone in a day.
I used it once to replace my E2 and the rest was used pre workout at 50-75mg.
The pump, strenght and recovery between sets when i used was perfect, i would like too feel like this every time i workout.

I'm at the middle of my bulk and i'm really pleased with the product i used from Dracorex (except Prami, it's fucking with me, i'm a Caber guy).
Curently gained 10 pounds and hoping to see another 8-10 in the second part.
The best is yet to come, Deca is fully on and i will add Injectable Sdrol from Dracorex too in the last 3 weeks of this bulk. That's where the real fun will be.

That Dracorex Sdrol has put a few guys down lol.
Good luck!

great log