All drugs legal in BC now

As long as the sentences for the peddlers of drugs and those who support it are lenient, things will not change in my opinion. You can treat all the addicts all you want and have the best rehabilitation programs if drug business is as lucrative as ever; there will be new users because of its availability in the streets.

Drug pushers will win all the time be it the pharmaceutical or criminal organization with the way the laws are protecting them.

Myself I don’t use drugs , not even weed , and I haven’t consumed alcohol in over 3 years now. However I did my fair share of both in life . I think there is a massive stigma against drug use . Alcohol is a drug and it kills more people than all recreational drugs combined and we have bars people go and drink in. It honestly blows my mind that people have this huge hate against drug users and people who need help with their addictions .
Alcohol is the source of something like 90% of all domestic violence and 70% of all road fatalities , I mean my numbers are probably way off but more crimes are committed because of alcohol than anything else .
I just feel like this stigma needs real work and drug users need help not jail. Locking people up because they bought some dope is just wrong .
Target the dealers and the criminal enterprises instead that are literally destroying lives how about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myself I don’t use drugs , not even weed , and I haven’t consumed alcohol in over 3 years now. However I did my fair share of both in life . I think there is a massive stigma against drug use . Alcohol is a drug and it kills more people than all recreational drugs combined and we have bars people go and drink in. It honestly blows my mind that people have this huge hate against drug users and people who need help with their addictions .
Alcohol is the source of something like 90% of all domestic violence and 70% of all road fatalities , I mean my numbers are probably way off but more crimes are committed because of alcohol than anything else .
I just feel like this stigma needs real work and drug users need help not jail. Locking people up because they bought some dope is just wrong .
Target the dealers and the criminal enterprises instead that are literally destroying lives how about that

Nice bro I haven’t consumed alchohol in 10 🙏 I turn into a fuckin complete idiot so I called it. Nor do I smoke weed to each they’re own but in my mind weed is a strong drug I really actually hate the feeling of weed. To each they’re own but to me all drugs is a total waste of time. I care about training money my family no time to do drugs fuck that.

Nice bro I haven’t consumed alchohol in 10 🙏 I turn into a fuckin complete idiot so I called it. Nor do I smoke weed to each they’re own but in my mind weed is a strong drug I really actually hate the feeling of weed. To each they’re own but to me all drugs is a total waste of time. I care about training money my family no time to do drugs fuck that.
Exact mind set of other people looking at us poking needle in our asses lol. I actually had an honest discussion with a friend and he actually thinks my PED use is akin to using hard drugs. And I understand the misconceptions.

Don't ever forget that your point of view on alcohol and drugs might be their exact view on AAS.

Work harder ? How ? Rehab is extremely expense that’s most can’t afford , the health system will get you no where .. if it’s someone in my life yes I’ll try to do everything I can but there has to be a point that unfortunately people give up
In Ontario many rehab clinics are covered by OHIP so you dont pay a dime. We put a family member into one twice for 30 days and they usually have beds available or you may have to wait for a week or two.

In Ontario many rehab clinics are covered by OHIP so you dont pay a dime. We put a family member into one twice for 30 days and they usually have beds available or you may have to wait for a week or two.
Only problem with the public rehab centers is that most are mandated by courts to go, so they learn more about drugs while there, lots are just there to get the courts off their back.
My stepson told me this.

I’m from Ontario and all my friends who went through rehab, which is many were fortunate enough to have their family pay for it . The two that didn’t must of went through OHIP but I remember it was a many month weight

Last edited:
Do you think maybe he’s not off the meth? I have personal experience working with addicts. They will swear up and down they are clean and act like a schizophrenic for months, then get forced to dry out and then seem almost completely normal. Maybe he needs to spend a few months in jail to force himself sober.
Theres alot more drugs in jail...

I think one of the main reasons I did hard drugs for so long was because I was actually peaceful on them. The days of alcohol only party's were nothing but violence police and jails for me. Even every other man in my family we fought the most with each other drinking. We would clear out party's kicking the shit our of each other then laugh about it after everyone left. Sad to think about though

Theres alot more drugs in jail...
As far as provincial Ontario jails, not really anymore, probably about less than a quarter of what there was a couple of years ago. Now every inmate that enters the institution is scanned like in an airport. If they so much as hold a big poop in they get sent to segregation until they use up all their drugs or flush them and scan clean.

For the stuff that actually gets in now, the mark up is like 5x or more than what the street charges. You had better have the money or again you will have to hide in segregation. The people selling it are violent psychopaths and they have like minded friends everywhere. They help each other out like a co-op lol.

As far as provincial Ontario jails, not really anymore, probably about less than a quarter of what there was a couple of years ago. Now every inmate that enters the institution is scanned like in an airport. If they so much as hold a big poop in they get sent to segregation until they use up all their drugs or flush them and scan clean.

For the stuff that actually gets in now, the mark up is like 5x or more than what the street charges. You had better have the money or again you will have to hide in segregation. The people selling it are violent psychopaths and they have like minded friends everywhere. They help each other out like a co-op lol.
Flail mail and medications. Also corrupt guards but things get in. I've seen lots even after the body scanners

Yes. Theres more then one way in a prison..haha. Either way, jail is not the place to clean up..lol. I wont go into detail, but there are some very creative ways that drugs end up in jail.

It had good results in Portugal. Nothing seemed to be working here so I'm glad there's been some sort of change and something that can stop organized crime is good. I'm all for it, people are going to do the shit anyway I just hope steroids can find their way in there somehow lol
I'd rather see control than see 2 TONS of killer (insert lesser opiate) pills laced with enough fent to kill 10-20 non-opiate resistant people. They're now adding a third animal-grade sedative called xylazine (because the killer fent wasn't enough?!?). Along with the other, it's called "Doping".

Needs to be said. There is nothing that will kill an illegal drug trade quicker than not only not making a profit but also losing money. The Chinese government will probably still use BC harbour for shipping because it seems to be a sieve for drugs, even for export into the USA but a public trade will stop illegal trade, dead in it's tracks. It's terrible but 8-10 blocks on up from the harbour looks like the asshole of a 3rd world country. It looks sad enough to make you cry because of all the dock workers and prostitutes all hooked on junk). It sure as hell doesn't look like Canada is for damn sure.

In ontario, our nice public but taxed system on grown magical plants is working wonders. The government gets a cut and uses at least some on the actual hooked on something bad people and the jails are emptying of people who were popped for having less than an oz of something that is only bad if someone takes it before driving. It's worked pretty well to be honest as far as reports say.

Anyways, no other drug strategy is working. A percentage of BC is literally melting into the ground so I guess they decided to go nuclear on it?

Last edited:
Do you think maybe he’s not off the meth? I have personal experience working with addicts. They will swear up and down they are clean and act like a schizophrenic for months, then get forced to dry out and then seem almost completely normal. Maybe he needs to spend a few months in jail to force himself sober.
Oh I am sure he is still using, has been for 20 years. But now he needs to take schizophrenia medication or he is fucked, hearing voices thru walls and such.
I think not near as much though, he doesn’t seem near as weird as he did before.
I just can’t handle it anymore.

Oh I am sure he is still using, has been for 20 years. But now he needs to take schizophrenia medication or he is fucked, hearing voices thru walls and such.
I think not near as much though, he doesn’t seem near as weird as he did before.
I just can’t handle it anymore.
WOW! Lasting on something like that is absolutely off the charts. His brain must look like swiss cheese on an MRI. Totally not surprising it's done permanent damage to parts of his brain. It's a damn sad thing that won't ever get better.

Mental instability is so hard to watch. I don't pretend to understand what causes people like him or the "fuck" people...the people who walk everywhere hissing fuck (or another word) over and over but they're so damned heartbreakingly sad. Refuse permanent housing that can keep them off the street/keep them away from people who will steal them blind and I'm not sure they'd even know the difference between walking 15km a day hissing or shouting fuck nonstop or sitting on a couch, watching TV or something.

The general level of mental health in Canada seems to be getting worse and worse.