What Is a Normal Blood Pressure?

120/80 then +/- 20 top, 10 bottom points for each depending on the persons normal/how they feel.

Someone can be perfectly healthy at 140/90 if health markers check out and they feel good. Yet if someone was 115/70 all their life and has gained weight and is 140/90....that should be medicated as it's not their normal and causing stress.

My only issue with this is using one drug to offset another drug. May as well take Bp meds then which have other not great sides.

@Funnyman had me taking 10000 mg of fish oil a day which drastically lowered BP and as I bonus I can now breath underwater. 🐟🐟
fish oil makes me burp the taste of fish for hours. Any way to avoid this other than not take it?

My heart rate is rarely above 70. It usually hangs around 65 which is high compared to when I was younger. I dropped my weight back to 255 from 270 through June going nuts.
still a good number

when i was in TKD and sparring all the time and running to get my speed endurance up my heart rate was in the 40 to 50 range ... I was also 185 lbs back then to ... I am now 250 - 260. Now my hr is 70 to 80 ... my bp has been up to 140 over 90. Trying to do some cardio to reduce that. Cardio, especially hiit cardio will lower hr and bp quite quickly. Also weight loss of course... so clean diet is essential. I am doing these things now ...just need to get me a monitor to measure.

when i was in TKD and sparring all the time and running to get my speed endurance up my heart rate was in the 40 to 50 range ... I was also 185 lbs back then to ... I am now 250 - 260. Now my hr is 70 to 80 ... my bp has been up to 140 over 90. Trying to do some cardio to reduce that. Cardio, especially hiit cardio will lower hr and bp quite quickly. Also weight loss of course... so clean diet is essential. I am doing these things now ...just need to get me a monitor to measure.

The 90 is what should concern you as that is the pressure on the arteries. The most important of the two numbers for us 45+. If fish oil, ubiquinol and exercise does not get you below 80 then you likely need an ACE inhibitor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PGM
I am curious here...just recently had my distal triceps tendon reattached (am only on trt 150mgs enan/week, 45yrs old), before and leading up to surgery date my bp was 130/79. I expressed concerns with the elevated numbers but was told several times that 130 is perfectly fine....I dont ever remember it being that high even when I did cycle...strange

The 90 is what should concern you as that is the pressure on the arteries. The most important of the two numbers for us 45+. If fish oil, ubiquinol and exercise does not get you below 80 then you likely need an ACE inhibitor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blah fish oil burp up... how to avoid.

You just need to drink enough fluid after you take the huge fish oil pill.
I usually have a handful that I take at once and the others jam the fish oil one down, lol.
It’s because the coating sucks ass. Get it a bit wet and you’ll see it’s sticky, so if your throat is a bit dry and you do t drink enough it gets stuck.

Take it before bed helps, that way you burp it up in your sleep, lol.

Reactions: PGM
I use to have tons of problem with burping it up...but not in the last few years. @Funnyman helped me...
1. get quality - Carlsons is great but not always easy to find...i use NutraSea with no issues but it is expensive...It needs to come from mackerel, anchovies etc or its too processed.
2. keep it in the fridge...if it goes ransid which a high percentage on the shelf has you will get burping for sure.
3. eat it with meals...i slit my dosage with breakfast and last meal of the day.

I use to have tons of problem with burping it up...but not in the last few years. @Funnyman helped me...
1. get quality - Carlsons is great but not always easy to find...i use NutraSea with no issues but it is expensive...It needs to come from mackerel, anchovies etc or its too processed.
2. keep it in the fridge...if it goes ransid which a high percentage on the shelf has you will get burping for sure.
3. eat it with meals...i slit my dosage with breakfast and last meal of the day.
thanks for the tips cause I hate the after taste