What causes tren cough

There is no difference between injecting on the left or the right side. They both end up entering the heart then passing through the lungs within a few heart beats.

I believe most of what people are calling Tren cough is actually Pulmonary Oil Micro-Embolism (POME). It has been documented in medical literature. I have had it on a number or occasions with a few compounds other than Tren. Horrible feeling.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25686650/

There is no difference between injecting on the left or the right side. They both end up entering the heart then passing through the lungs within a few heart beats.

I believe most of what people are calling Tren cough is actually Pulmonary Oil Micro-Embolism (POME). It has been documented in medical literature. I have had it on a number or occasions with a few compounds other than Tren. Horrible feeling.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25686650/

Which many believe. At least it offers some explanation. The interesting part though is what about tren acetate causes this to occur so often in comparison to other aas?

I've only had it bad once from TREN, I've had it a few time mildly from other blends. MAST is one of them. I can't remember if it was from right-side injections only but when I get back on TREN and/or MAST I'm going to keep track. thanks for the info

Which many believe. At least it offers some explanation. The interesting part though is what about tren acetate causes this to occur so often in comparison to other aas?

I suspect guaiacol and it’s expectorant effect has something to do with it.

In the absence of guaiacol being used in the Tren, I am stumped. I have had a few ideas but then when looking into them more those theories don’t make sense.

I suspect guaiacol and it’s expectorant effect has something to do with it.

In the absence of guaiacol being used in the Tren, I am stumped. I have had a few ideas but then when looking into them more those theories don’t make sense.

The guck thought doesn’t work though as it’s been causing cough long before that was every used.

It is a mystery lol

It’s weird, in the old days when I made Tren from pellets I never got the cough once, but my last run of Tren got it almost every shot. It seemed to happen more when injecting in area with lots of scar tissue. I wonder if you did 1/2ml shots subq is the cough would be avoided??

Ok so is it normal that I don’t get tren cough? I’ve done many cycles of tren (it’s my fave) and all esters and no cough! Different ugl’s and no cough...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can go a very long time without getting it and then i can get it every other shot.

Ok so is it normal that I don’t get tren cough? I’ve done many cycles of tren (it’s my fave) and all esters and no cough! Different ugl’s and no cough...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfectly normal. I do however consider it to barely edge into the category of "badge of honor", like stretch marks

That was a good vid by Palumbo. One thing that does not help tren cough is sticking your head in the freezer as i once heard. Still soothing on a hot summer day!

Are you changing the needle head between drawing up and injecting/perhaps the use of same needle head has Tren all over the external metal and it
touches all the capillaries/veins/arteries you may pass through-I would suppose the rubber stopper cleans the needle of Tren but I know if I do not change then I get cough and if I change needle[23G for drawup and 25G for inject] I do not get cough.Also if subQ injection then should be no problem as limited blood supply to hit--Maybe -LOL

Sub q tren would burn i bet. I did sub q with test before. Took weeks for the bruise to leave.