What’s your career!

Yeah, youvd definitely got it worse up there.

Usually I wait for a clear day to sheet the roof...
Then it might sit there for a week before a roofer gets to it.

I dont envy roofers,
Did it for one summer as a 16 year old... felt like my brain was fried by the end of the season.
No one envied roofers lol. The most exciting things that happen at work are falling off the roof and hanging from the rope, shooting yourself with the gun, or having a different colour of shingle then black when u have been shingle black houses for a week. Ya not a whole lot of thinking. I kind of zone out. Put on my music and just enjoy the day, except for winter or rain its really hard to enjoy the day under those conditions.

No one envied roofers lol. The most exciting things that happen at work are falling off the roof and hanging from the rope, shooting yourself with the gun, or having a different colour of shingle then black when u have been shingle black houses for a week. Ya not a whole lot of thinking. I kind of zone out. Put on my music and just enjoy the day, except for winter or rain its really hard to enjoy the day under those conditions.

Yeah, shooting yourself is never fun... but weve all done it lol.

My worst was nailing my hand to a ledger board with a 3" 1/2 inch glued nail.
Took me 15 minutes to pry it off while my apprentices coulent stop laughing.

My wife is happy that I'm not on the tools very often anymore lol

Yeah, shooting yourself is never fun... but weve all done it lol.

My worst was nailing my hand to a ledger board with a 3" 1/2 inch glued nail.
Took me 15 minutes to pry it off while my apprentices coulent stop laughing.

My wife is happy that I'm not on the tools very often anymore lol
Omg! I nailed my finger to the roof with a 1 1/4" nail and I thought that was bad and i was traumatized for a week...i couldn't imagine doing what u did

I am computer tech installer. I mostly install security cameras at the bank or set up Internet for the whole insurance company or different corporations right before they open, and sometimes I have gone to the hospital and had to repair medical equipment it’s all kinda depends on the work order. I enjoy my job because I get to meet all kinds of new people and experience all type of different obstacles there is definitely not one similar job from the other which keeps me very excited 😆

Last edited:
Male Whore. Don't ask because I don't bat for the same side/stay on the same side of the fence and if I even have to consider using latex on you, I ain't fucking you.

It's a rarified environment I work in because I pickem and stickem.

Had a little run-in with a yeast infection when one of the bitches didn't let me know her pussy was on fire but a little creme and some professional distancing and we took care of that deal. I mean I want to but I can't really blame her...she needed the cock and it didn't matter that she was going to make me have to cancel 3/4 of a week of my clients because her fungal problem was more important than my livelihood.

She wasn't amused when she got her ass cancelled. Fuck me over once and that's it...she's now stuck trying to find another stick.

I'm a Purchaser for a cabinet manufacturer. I've been a Purchaser for 25 + years now. Not certified or anything but have lots of experience. Have worked for 4 different employers in that time.

I was a chartered Accountant (CA) and a Certified Management Accountant (CMA), worked in Telecom industry aa a Budget Analyst. Did that for 10 years did not like. My company offered a back to school program so went back and got a B Sc. C.S.. After that worked in the same industry as a System's Analyst programmer. Ran a TaeKwonDo School for 10 years, made a bit of money doing that but that was more for fun. Also lectured in the CMA final exam preparation program, this paid well per lecture so could not say no to that. I am now retired and I manage 4 properties, I do electrical, plumbing, roof repair, painting, tiling, asphalt repair ...You name it I do it. And for fun I lift and ride my motorcycle. Just started back consulting on a part time basis in the winter, worked on a weblogic modification that changed the data source from a sysbase database to sql server DB and implemented tls 1.2 handshaking and encryption.

Attachments

• vulcan-small.jpg
    vulcan-small.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: