Tudca and Milk Thistle.

Also what should I take for kidney support? Horseman has suggested astragalus is there anything else that could be added? Var is metabolized in the kidneys mostly if I am not mistaken.....

There are others and I haven't taken all of these. There are others I read and posted in the health section. Like @Bagua said I am a hippie with two book cases full of herbs/supplement books that 'may' help you protect your organs.
I am not saying milk thistle isn't good - I posted a study on it's ability to protect the liver but I often think these studies are used with the best of the best/fresh herbs.
For a cheaper alternative look up Genuine Health Greens Detox.

Yes - Sam-e and raw pealed ginger. I also have NAC but don't take all the time.
I am also convinced BPC157 helps protect your liver. Melatonin is another very good one. I use it for sleep but studies indicate it protects your liver better than NAC in several double blind studies. I posted it in the health section.
If kidney are the concern or one of your concerns Astragulus and NAC both appear in most non traditional medicine books.

good luck
Perfect. I ordered some astragalus it's the only thing that I don't have.

I am currently taking:

1200mg of NAC
2000mg Glycine
BPC157 300mcg
TB500 300mcg

Along with my regular vitamins: D3, K2, vit c, mag, ubiquinol, CoQ10, zinc, creatine and my daily fish oil.

I took var yesterday but will stop until the astragalus is delivered to continue.

Is it OK to take BPC157 year round?
And how much SAMe per day?

I personally have not seen significant results from using milk thistle or liv52 (livercare)

Can't say if TUDCA really did anything either, if you have the money, I personally would take resveratrol, that is the only supplement that ever made significant changes to my blood work in a few months of taking it. Literally everything went back to normal, liver enzymes, kidney function, cholesterol.
Values returned to normal with the addition of resveratrol while still on cycle?

Astragalus will help out the kidneys while running Var
good to know.
I personally have not seen significant results from using milk thistle or liv52 (livercare)

Can't say if TUDCA really did anything either, if you have the money, I personally would take resveratrol, that is the only supplement that ever made significant changes to my blood work in a few months of taking it. Literally everything went back to normal, liver enzymes, kidney function, cholesterol.
interesting. Apparently there are some proven results with tudca from what ive read. not sure where to acquire reveratrol. will look into it.

Perfect. I ordered some astragalus it's the only thing that I don't have.

I am currently taking:

1200mg of NAC
2000mg Glycine
BPC157 300mcg
TB500 300mcg

Along with my regular vitamins: D3, K2, vit c, mag, ubiquinol, CoQ10, zinc, creatine and my daily fish oil.

I took var yesterday but will stop until the astragalus is delivered to continue.

Is it OK to take BPC157 year round?
And how much SAMe per day?
If you are buying legit BPC157 then I couldn't see an issue running it for long cycles but I don't know that for fact. I have done so for 6 months but I always take a break. I use the time = time off which is why I run BPC157 for 3 months followed by 3 months off. Just a system I have, I won't lie and act like I know for certain because I can't find any literature on anyone who is on it life. That being said most doctors I know that powerlift say it is the most benign peptide available for supplementing with but none have ever said they take it 12 months a year.
Same = 800 mg but that is my dosage. Two 400 mg tabs Am and PM. You can take much higher doses and would not hesitate to take 1600 mg a day and no doubt 400 mg would be helpful. I buy the Vitacost brand that comes in 400 mg tabs because it is a lot less expensive. if you buy Sam-e in Canada at a local health food store or grocery store you are likely to pay around $30-$40 for 30 200 mg tabs.
It should be stated that supplements can be taken to help mitigate or avoid issues but they do not remove the chance of damage.

I think I originally said keep your glutathione as high as possible and inflammation low. There are good products for doing so. That being said I can take all of the supplements we talked about and 5 mg - 10 mg of Oxandrolone (dosage most women would take) and my ALT will still be 4 times norm. If I ignored it at some point symptoms may arise and I could be left with permanent damage.

Nothing wrong with either product and milk thistle/Silymarin has been around forever as a liver protectant but I would drop both and pick another two but that is just me. Lots of popularity with tudca and in some respects is a powerful prescribed medicine at hospitals for specific liver issues.

If you want to protect you liver concentrate on two things:
1. Keep your gluathione at a healthy level and general antioxidant level high. If you deplete your glutathione over an extended period, your liver will be damaged.
2. Keep inflammation down.

I have written about this so many times I feel like a broken record. I would pick two other products but I'm just one opinion. If you take milk thistle, due to the low bioavailability, look for a product with phosphatidyl choline mixed in to increase this. Before buying the product, search for double blind studies with the product and a known liver toxic substance with a positive outcome.
Caveat: Both may work great for many but neither did much for me. Just one person's opinion so take it for what it is - an opinion.

Good luck
is lethicin and phospatidyl choline the same?

I take both milt thistle and tudca. @Goldenrod do you have a recommendation of decent vendor names based on your research? Unfortunately, I still have drinks and on cycle I'm sure I'm doing damage. Want to do as much as I can to protect my liver. Dry January is around the corner and I'm about to start Anadrol for the first time for 4 weeks or so.

I take both milt thistle and tudca. @Goldenrod do you have a recommendation of decent vendor names based on your research? Unfortunately, I still have drinks and on cycle I'm sure I'm doing damage. Want to do as much as I can to protect my liver. Dry January is around the corner and I'm about to start Anadrol for the first time for 4 weeks or so.
Do you mean a decent place to buy from? I hate to admit it but I went online as it is 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of walking across the street. I don't mind spending more locally but double or triple is ridiculous for the same product. If you mean where - recommended company yes and if you mean brand, yes there are a few I prefer. Please confirm.
thanks

Yes and no - PC is in Lethicin.
I am cutting and pasting but it beats trying to explain the differences between the two Christmas morning while I wait for people to wake up:
"For this reason, the terms phosphatidylcholine and lecithin are often used interchangeably, although they're different. Foods that contain lecithin are the best dietary sources of PC. Although PC is traditionally used to support brain health, it can also support liver function and keep cholesterol levels in check."
or
"Phosphatidylcholine is a major component of lecithin, a yellow-brown fatty substance found in egg yolk, organ meats, nuts, and spinach. Although lecithin contains substances other than phosphatidylcholine, the terms are sometimes used interchangeably in medical literature."

Hope this helps - lethicin was more specific for the brain and liver as described by a Naturopath. Lethicin is used for cholesterol, contains PC but you won't get the same MG's of PC in lethicin as buying PC alone. For my purposes I use PC but lethicin is a good supplement but you may have an a problem finding out exactly how much PC is in food.