Torotropin reviews?

@Cumminstech2 I am the first to admit I know very little about gh

However your making some strong statements here and that would first make me ask, what are your qualifications to make such statements?

Secondly can you be so kind as to post some links from non bodybuilding forum's that back up your claims?

I ask from a non bodybuilding forum because as most know sometimes bro science is taken as real science on a forum

Lastly I know someone with a lot more knowledge on this topic then me. I am going to reach out to them to ask them about your claims and will hopefully get him/her to write something to either refute your claims or to support your claims depending on what real science has to say on the topic

And one point I will make is I have no earthly clue if china can make legit gh or not but I know for a fact that gh is produced here in Canada by a few companies. These gh's are legit gh produced for research purposes and not sold in a pharmacy. And if we can produce GH for research purposes in Canada then its certainly possible they can do the same in China.

short answer, no. There would be tons of links as well as pharmacuetical engineers and other very intelligent members on other boards that I talked too when trying to get the info to write my post that I made about GH. I’m not gonna go back and find them all, I think I’ve done a good enough job explaining myself. If you read my explaining GH article I posted, it all comes from there.

I’m not really making any strong statements, I’m just explaining the difference between somatropin and Somatrem. You can go ahead and test torotropin if you don’t believe me and feel like wasting money.. it isn’t going to be somatropin..

also if your getting this info to refute my claims from one of these labs that make GH for “research purposes” (ie, to sell black market) then obviously they have a vested interest and bias in trying to discredit what I said, so what they say really means fuck all to me tbh. I’ve done my research and seen the consistent lab testing that I need to see.

There are some exceptions to generics not being 191aa, but the exception doesn’t make the rule. even those 191aa growth hormones don’t have the modified gene that makes them bio similar to your body’s growth hormone chain. If they were able to make pharmacuetical grade GH, wouldnt it make sense for them to get it FDA approved and making tens of millions selling it on pharmacy shelves instead of a couple thousand on the black market...

short answer, no. There would be tons of links as well as pharmacuetical engineers and other very intelligent members on other boards that I talked too when trying to get the info to write my post that I made about GH. I’m not gonna go back and find them all, I think I’ve done a good enough job explaining myself. If you read my explaining GH article I posted, it all comes from there.

I’m not really making any strong statements, I’m just explaining the difference between somatropin and Somatrem. You can go ahead and test torotropin if you don’t believe me and feel like wasting money.. it isn’t going to be somatropin..

also if your getting this info to refute my claims from one of these labs that make GH for “research purposes” (ie, to sell black market) then obviously they have a vested interest and bias in trying to discredit what I said, so what they say really means fuck all to me tbh. I’ve done my research and seen the consistent lab testing that I need to see.

There are some exceptions to generics not being 191aa, but the exception doesn’t make the rule. even those 191aa growth hormones don’t have the modified gene that makes them bio similar to your body’s growth hormone chain. If they were able to make pharmacuetical grade GH, wouldnt it make sense for them to get it FDA approved and making tens of millions selling it on pharmacy shelves instead of a couple thousand on the black market...

so your comments are bro science at best unless you are prepared to back them up

as for torotropin never tried any gh and never will and could care less about it

I made a post where I said anyone buying gh should buy pharma because unless they try pharma they have no clue if the gh they get that is generic is good or not. its logical to say someone needs a basis on which to make a comparison

and your incorrect if your think I am going to have someone with an obvious bias defend generic gh.

If you read what I wrote I said I will ask someone I know about what you wrote and they would either refute or SUPPORT what you wrote
I am not commenting on something I know nothing about
I will ask someone that knows. And if I post something it will have links to real science to back it up and not be just bro science

so your comments are bro science at best unless you are prepared to back them up

as for torotropin never tried any gh and never will and could care less about it

I made a post where I said anyone buying gh should buy pharma because unless they try pharma they have no clue if the gh they get that is generic is good or not. its logical to say someone needs a basis on which to make a comparison

and your incorrect if your think I am going to have someone with an obvious bias defend generic gh.

If you read what I wrote I said I will ask someone I know about what you wrote and they would either refute or SUPPORT what you wrote
I will ask someone that knows. And if I post something it will have links to real science to back it up and not be just bro science

If I go from a university professor pharmacuetical engineer as well as other members who are very involved in our generic GH and hundreds of google pages is bro science to you then sure it’s bro science. I’m not posting my conversations with university protestors. I summed up my conversation with him in the article I posted like I said.

trying pharma and generics to compare isn’t a bad idea, but often we get roped into judging GH based off side effects when we should be judging based off of results. I think because nobody really understands GH, we look to see if we get the carpel tunnel or the water retention etc and use that as a basis if the GH is good or not, which is innacurate. What I would be basing my decision off of for choosing a generic would be analytical testing as well as reviews. And by reviews I mean meaningful reviews by a member who I trust who has run both pharma and the generic that I was interested in long term, and could compare the results (not the side effects).

In my earlier post I mentioned there is SOME exception to the rule of generic companies making 191aa.. I might as well explain the exception now because I know it’s going to come up anyways... The research/UGL companies that produce 191aa are doing so with old technology from E. coli which is outdated and considered less safe. It doesn’t have the modified gene that pharma GH has and therefor your body can still build immunity to it or have adverse side effects. This is not an FDA approved method. It also is the exceptional case where the UGL makes 191aa instead of 192aa. Majority of the generics we see are 192aa. The 191aa we do see is made with old technology from refurbished equipment and still not pharma standards. Pharma will always be more advanced.

For the record, I have used both pharma and generics and there are good generics out there I will continue to use in the future. Generics have their uses, but pharma is the only product you can be sure of as it is the only product with quality control, and generics are either made with completely different/inferior equipment, or old outdated refurbished and irrelevant equipment. There is no generic that can compare to pharma.

How much does anyone here want to bet that Taureaus source refutes this claim???

@Sorbate who was it again that was sending hand picked samples to Janoshik? My memory is a little foggy today.

I'm not buying this bullshit for a god damn second. Proof has been posted in links in another thread elsewhere. Folks if you are paying exorbitant amounts for generic gh, you need third party testing. DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT KNOWING THAT EACH VIAL CONTAINS THE FULL AMOUNT AND AT LEAST 98, BUT PREFERABLY 99 PERCENT PURITY. THERE ARE SUPER CHEAP OPTIONS FOR CERTAIN BRANDS. SOME LABS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS AS IT AFFECTS THEIR BOTTOM LINE. IT IS NOT RIGHT AND IT ENDS TODAY.

Many guys have gotten IGf scores that are outstanding on some of the best generics coming from overseas. There is a common theme though. They do not get the same results as pharma. This is a very very common thing to report. Bloods look great, igf, and serum numbers sky high but results even though they are ok aren’t as good as pharma.

This ^

If IGF and serum scores were all that mattered, we would all just be taking IGF peptides instead (which some of you who use generics probably unknowingly do lol)

From 2012-2014 I was running those bare box wholesale hgh kits from China and it's the best I've ever looked. I never did blood work, but I was always lean as fuck on those kits. Was cheap as hell too! I don't know the science behind all this, but those generics were great stuff :)

From 2012-2014 I was running those bare box wholesale hgh kits from China and it's the best I've ever looked. I never did blood work, but I was always lean as fuck on those kits. Was cheap as hell too! I don't know the science behind all this, but those generics were great stuff :)

this is correct, any good generic gh is coming out of china at the moment. The stuff made in Canada is intentionally dosed to a certain level depending on how much you want to pay, and it's not cheap. If you're selling 3iu it should be on the package. What you pay for 3-6iu of canadian made you can get a quality chinese generic for much less, and now there is even a source within canada selling these at a fair price. There's actually at least five sources that I know of that are selling 99% pure gh in this country at a very reasonable rate.

im quite interested in this, I only have a basic understanding in biology but if one can make 192aa gh they shouldn’t have an issue making 191aa gh

however purity/dimmer etc I have no clue about

im quite interested in this, I only have a basic understanding in biology but if one can make 192aa gh they shouldn’t have an issue making 191aa gh

however purity/dimmer etc I have no clue about

Thinly veiled indeed rocky. FOLKS DONT BUY TOROTROPIN UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN INDEPENDANT TESTING

*****edited as requested*****

Here is a list of Canadian “GH” I have tried
Some has been HPLC tested some just done by bloods
I will note some of the Canadian GH will have a bit of GH in it...usually in the X iu range
But the purity is low and dimer is high. Here is my personal review, people can take it or leave it. I have spent a lot of money on this shit, and if you look at my list I’m not signalling out one single line.

Nouveatrope - Garbage Maybe x-x iu per vial
Norvotrop - Garbage (x.x iu/ vial xx% purity)
Jeotrop - Garbage super garbage
Triton - Garbage
Red tops generics from a loser source - Garbage
Powerlabs Jintropin - all over the map From decent kits to garbage/ look very similar to the citadel kits. Identical actually...so I am speculating the come from the same place. I have seen testing on those posted on meso I believe was about iu per vial and very poor purity
Primatropin - haven’t tried it, wont bother
Actotropin - Garbage

See a common theme here guys?

Also I will add this,
Again this is my opinion
Labs are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They know there is a demand for cheap generic GH. If they don’t carry it they fear they will lose customers to other labs.
So these bullshit GH manufactures keep making money. The labs sell it because they almost have to. New guys come along like I did at one time and try this stuff thinking it can’t be all bad only to learn it is bad. The cycle keeps perpetuating.
Norvotrop was the only canadian gh I used constantly for and had it test consistently on blood work. I used 2x the gh to makeup for the gh levels I saw on blood work and the results I got were great

also just to add to this thread, there’s bunk pharma gh too, only time I ever got pharm gh was when someone I knew personally had a script for it. Box had his name, doctor and pharmacy sticker on it

Norvotrop was the only canadian gh I used constantly for and had it test consistently on blood work. I used 2x the gh to makeup for the gh levels I saw on blood work and the results I got were great

also just to add to this thread, there’s bunk pharma gh too, only time I ever got pharm gh was when someone I knew personally had a script for it. Box had his name, doctor and pharmacy sticker on it

If you know where to buy pharma, its not bunk and verifiable, and not over priced like a certain someone I know you're doing a shit job of protecting. Why don't you guys try selling real generics for starters, then people will take your shit a little more seriously

I have seen HPLC testing on norvo
Indeed it did have GH but since we are not allowed to post tests or numbers I can say this I guess
It was slightly over half of the label claim and the purity wasn’t great

Obviously there is bunk pharma that’s not news
I don’t think anyone is suggesting bunk pharma is any good

Indeed it did have GH but since we are not allowed to post tests or numbers I can say this I guess

Just imagine, the results you could get with label claims and 99% purity and OMFG at a fraction of the cost!

If you know where to buy pharma, its not bunk and verifiable, and not over priced like a certain someone I know you're doing a shit job of protecting. Why don't you guys try selling real generics for starters, then people will take your shit a little more seriously

All I’m saying is I’ve used generics that worked fine, I find it hard to believe all generic gh is 192aa gh and only pharm is 191aa gh
I stopped spending money trying out gh to find good gh a while ago.

Obviously there is bunk pharma that’s not news
I don’t think anyone is suggesting bunk pharma is any good
Interesting, my bloods showed about half label claims as well which is why I used double.

Only reason I used norvotrop was consistency, with most generics youd get a good kit and then stuff with nothing afterwards

I switched to non Canadian gh eventually back when I still used gh

Last edited:
All I’m saying is I’ve used generics that worked fine, I find it hard to believe all generic gh is 192aa gh and only pharm is 191aa gh

majority is, there are exceptions but the 191aa is still inferior to pharma 191aa because it’s old technology and cant compare to the quality controlled somatropin on the market. Some of the 192aa’s actually have the best reviews for generics. So for sake of keeping it easy and because the vast majority of the time it is true, I made the generalization.

there’s bunk pharma gh too

No, there isn’t. Any pharma GH will be quality controlled to be the best GH available. What you are talking about are knock offs and bootleg copies, which is NOT pharma GH. They are scams.

Interesting, my bloods showed about half label claims as well which is why I used double.

Only reason I used norvotrop was consistency, with most generics youd get a good kit and then stuff with nothing afterwards

I switched to non Canadian gh eventually back when I still used gh

well from what I seen on the HPLC your bloods basically confirm. That is pretty cool
So if one knows this then they can make up for it but say someone is shooting 2 or 3 iu they are likley wasting their time and money

I wouldn’t trust “pharma hgh” unless you saw it come from the pharmacy and as for norvo I looked the best I’ve ever looked on that shot but I was training 4 hours a day so I don’t even think it was the norvo that shit is garbage and I reccomend do not spen your money and that pos overpriced box

This is NOT real somatropin

it’s just another generic. Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest he’s trying to dupe people into believing it’s legit pharma considering who sells them. With so many generics out there why not go with a tried and true line.

If your looking for pharma, this isn’t it. If your looking for generics, there are much better options out there.
Sinc you said all generics are definatley not 192 aa than what are the better options?

Sinc you said all generics are definatley not 192 aa than what are the better options?
Cummins is no longer a member here. I think he was more saying that generics are not 191aa aka somatropin.

@3ml may be the best to answer here.

I can’t afford Gh. Well maybe can’t afford the swings of it. Nor do I trust myself to figure out the good from the bad. I’m too simple and it’s too complicated to keep up.