Torotropin reviews?

This is NOT real somatropin

it’s just another generic. Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest he’s trying to dupe people into believing it’s legit pharma considering who sells them. With so many generics out there why not go with a tried and true line.

If your looking for pharma, this isn’t it. If your looking for generics, there are much better options out there.

This is NOT real somatropin

it’s just another generic. Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest he’s trying to dupe people into believing it’s legit pharma considering who sells them. With so many generics out there why not go with a tried and true line.

If your looking for pharma, this isn’t it. If your looking for generics, there are much better options out there.
I don't think he's trying to dupe people... he doesn't say anywhere that it is pharma.

Anyway @Furius_Saturninus_Plautia, go with a well reviewed generic if you don't want to splash out on pharma. I've been using Opti's for almost 2 months, check them out... they are well reviewed everywhere.

I don't think he's trying to dupe people... he doesn't say anywhere that it is pharma.

Anyway @Furius_Saturninus_Plautia, go with a well reviewed generic if you don't want to splash out on pharma. I've been using Opti's for almost 2 months, check them out... they are well reviewed everywhere.

If you understand the intricacies behind GH, he does make a pharma (or equivalent) claim as soon as he puts somatropin on the box.

somatropin is the name for 191aa growth hormone which is pharma growth hormone. This growth hormone is not somatropin, it’s a 192aa generic or IGF1/GHRP peptides or a combination of both, but not somatropin. To say that it contains 4mg of somatropin per vial is saying that it contains 12iu of pharmacuetical grade growth hormone per vial which is completely untrue. Like I said, it’s not legit somatropin. It’s a generic 192aa growth hormone, and a shitty one at that.

Last edited:
he does make a pharma (or equivalent claim when he puts somatropin on the box.

somatropin is the name for 191aa growth hormone which is pharma growth hormone. This growth hormone is not somatropin, it’s a 192aa generic or IGF1/GHRP peptides or a combination of both, but not somatropin.

This is what worries me, shit not being hgh at all!

If you understand the intricacies behind GH, he does make a pharma (or equivalent) claim as soon as he puts somatropin on the box.

somatropin is the name for 191aa growth hormone which is pharma growth hormone. This growth hormone is not somatropin, it’s a 192aa generic or IGF1/GHRP peptides or a combination of both, but not somatropin. To say that it contains 4mg of somatropin per vial is saying that it contains 12iu of pharmacuetical grade growth hormone per vial which is completely untrue. Like I said, it’s not legit somatropin. It’s a generic 192aa growth hormone, and a shitty one at that.

what makes you certain its 192aa hgh or igf1/peptides?

My advice
Stick with generics that have testing to back them up. They are out there but far and few between.

Annnnd I would basically say any Canadian GH brand isn’t what you are looking for

what makes you certain its 192aa hgh or igf1/peptides?

191aa growth hormone is much harder to make. Huge pharmacuetical companies have gone bankrupt trying. 192aa growth hormone isn’t real growth hormone and that’s why there is no FDA approved 192aa growth hormone.

If this was real 191aa somatropin, it would be FDA approved for human consumption and sold in pharmacies. The amount of money that goes into creating and producing 191aa growth hormone and properly handling it, wouldn’t be worth it to only sell black market. If a UGL actually could produce 191aa growth hormone it would be rebranding and going to pharmacies because it would be MILLIONS of dollars of investment to make it and the only way they could make that back plus profits would be to get on pharmacy shelves.

but it’s not, it’s 192aa which is made in China for MUCH cheaper... just like every other generic out there.

191aa growth hormone is much harder to make. Huge pharmacuetical companies have gone bankrupt trying. 192aa growth hormone isn’t real growth hormone and that’s why there is no FDA approved 192aa growth hormone.

If this was real 191aa somatropin, it would be FDA approved for human consumption and sold in pharmacies. The amount of money that goes into creating and producing 191aa growth hormone and properly handling it, wouldn’t be worth it to only sell black market. If a UGL actually could produce 191aa growth hormone it would be rebranding and going to pharmacies because it would be MILLIONS of dollars of investment to make it and the only way they could make that back plus profits would be to get on pharmacy shelves.

but it’s not, it’s 192aa which is made in China for MUCH cheaper... just like every other generic out there.

could you explain why making 191aa hgh is much harder to make versus 192aa hgh

I’m not a scientist but isn’t it just one amino acid shorter?

could you explain why making 191aa hgh is much harder to make versus 192aa hgh

I’m not a scientist but isn’t it just one amino acid shorter?

Ontop of being harder to make, it’s also the delicacy of the chain. The 191aa chain is much much more delicate and requires extremely stringent and more tedious handling.

What makes 191aa harder to make is the folding process, the folding process for 191aa is much more intricate than 192aa. I don’t know how they actually fold it. The only person who can answer that is a pharmacuetical engineer who creates the folding process.. but I do know 191aa is much harder to fold than 192aa, otherwise China would be pumping out 191aa growth hormone, but they’re not because they incapable of doing so. That’s why we have all these 192aa generics.

if you want 191aa the only way to get it is pharma GH. That is why you hear the experienced guys say generic GH isn’t real GH, because it’s not bio similar to the growth hormone your body produces. Somatropin is bio similar to the growth hormone your body produces. 192aa growth hormone is not somatropin. Torotropin is 192aa.

if you send me testing from a legit trustworthy testing source (ie not janoshik) that proves generics to be 191aa, I will personally buy you a years worth of that GH

but you won’t be able to do that, because it’s not a thing. Generic 191aa GH doesn’t exist. It is all 192aa or peptides.

you can still have good 192aa like @ABMonkey mentioned with optitropin, but it’s still not the same copy of the GH that your body uses for growth, and your body will process and build immunity to it as such.

Last edited:

Cool, I learnt something. Thanks!

Cool, I learnt something. Thanks!

191aa GH = Somatropin
192aa GH = Somatrem

somatropin is legit pharma GH. Any generic claiming they are selling somatropin or 191aa GH is claiming they are selling pharma (or equivalent) GH. The generics we have on the black market are all somatrem, the bad ones are just peptides. Somatrem is still usable GH it just isn’t as effective and your body builds anti bodies to it quicker because of the process of breaking it down since it isn’t similar to the growth hormone strain in your body, it has to change it to use it. Your body doesn’t have to change or break down somatropin, therefor doesn’t build antibodies to it as fast (if at all technically).

@Cumminstech2 I am the first to admit I know very little about gh

However your making some strong statements here and that would first make me ask, what are your qualifications to make such statements?

Secondly can you be so kind as to post some links from non bodybuilding forum's that back up your claims?

I ask from a non bodybuilding forum because as most know sometimes bro science is taken as real science on a forum

Lastly I know someone with a lot more knowledge on this topic then me. I am going to reach out to them to ask them about your claims and will hopefully get him/her to write something to either refute your claims or to support your claims depending on what real science has to say on the topic

And one point I will make is I have no earthly clue if china can make legit gh or not but I know for a fact that gh is produced here in Canada by a few companies. These gh's are legit gh produced for research purposes and not sold in a pharmacy. And if we can produce GH for research purposes in Canada then its certainly possible they can do the same in China.

@Cumminstech2 I am the first to admit I know very little about gh

However your making some strong statements here and that would first make me ask, what are your qualifications to make such statements?

Secondly can you be so kind as to post some links from non bodybuilding forum's that back up your claims?

I ask from a non bodybuilding forum because as most know sometimes bro science is taken as real science on a forum

Lastly I know someone with a lot more knowledge on this topic then me. I am going to reach out to them to ask them about your claims and will hopefully get him/her to write something to either refute your claims or to support your claims depending on what real science has to say on the topic

And one point I will make is I have no earthly clue if china can make legit gh or not but I know for a fact that gh is produced here in Canada by a few companies. These gh's are legit gh produced for research purposes and not sold in a pharmacy. And if we can produce GH for research purposes in Canada then its certainly possible they can do the same in China.

My opinion for people is just stay the hell away from Generics.
If they claim they produce it here, it’s probably no good.
If they come from China who knows what you are getting.

Now I don’t have proof either way on the 191/192 debate but I can note this.
Many guys have gotten IGf scores that are outstanding on some of the best generics coming from overseas. There is a common theme though. They do not get the same results as pharma. This is a very very common thing to report. Bloods look great, igf, and serum numbers sky high but results even though they are ok aren’t as good as pharma.

Also,
I don’t know how many messages I get on the 3 forums I’m on about GH.
So I will address this here if people are thinking about messaging me.

There are very few generics I would recommend, none of them are “manufactured” in Canada.
The handful I would suggest is always subject to change because it seems in the GH world a good thing never lasts.
With Generics you really don’t know what you are getting.

Now if you must do GH, and I can assure you it’s not the holy grail many believe it is. Go with pharma. Oh it’s too expensive you say??? Then guess what, you cannot afford pharma. Nor should most of us be spending that kind of money on it. Perhaps low dose for anti aging, but rev bodybuilding spending a mortgage payment or more a month on GH is stupid. And yes I have done it and it was stupid.

*****edited as requested*****

Here is a list of Canadian “GH” I have tried
Some has been HPLC tested some just done by bloods
I will note some of the Canadian GH will have a bit of GH in it...usually in the X iu range
But the purity is low and dimer is high. Here is my personal review, people can take it or leave it. I have spent a lot of money on this shit, and if you look at my list I’m not signalling out one single line.

Nouveatrope - Garbage Maybe x-x iu per vial
Norvotrop - Garbage (x.x iu/ vial xx% purity)
Jeotrop - Garbage super garbage
Triton - Garbage
Red tops generics from a loser source - Garbage
Powerlabs Jintropin - all over the map From decent kits to garbage/ look very similar to the citadel kits. Identical actually...so I am speculating the come from the same place. I have seen testing on those posted on meso I believe was about iu per vial and very poor purity
Primatropin - haven’t tried it, wont bother
Actotropin - Garbage

See a common theme here guys?

Also I will add this,
Again this is my opinion
Labs are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They know there is a demand for cheap generic GH. If they don’t carry it they fear they will lose customers to other labs.
So these bullshit GH manufactures keep making money. The labs sell it because they almost have to. New guys come along like I did at one time and try this stuff thinking it can’t be all bad only to learn it is bad. The cycle keeps perpetuating.

Last edited:
My opinion for people is just stay the hell away from Generics.
If they claim they produce it here, it’s probably no good.
If they come from China who knows what you are getting.

Now I don’t have proof either way on the 191/192 debate but I can note this.
Many guys have gotten IGf scores that are outstanding on some of the best generics coming from overseas. There is a common theme though. They do not get the same results as pharma. This is a very very common thing to report. Bloods look great, igf, and serum numbers sky high but results even though they are ok aren’t as good as pharma.

Also,
I don’t know how many messages I get on the 3 forums I’m on about GH.
So I will address this here if people are thinking about messaging me.

There are very few generics I would recommend, none of them are “manufactured” in Canada.
The handful I would suggest is always subject to change because it seems in the GH world a good thing never lasts.
With Generics you really don’t know what you are getting.

Now if you must do GH, and I can assure you it’s not the holy grail many believe it is. Go with pharma. Oh it’s too expensive you say??? Then guess what, you cannot afford pharma. Nor should most of us be spending that kind of money on it. Perhaps low dose for anti aging, but rev bodybuilding spending a mortgage payment or more a month on GH is stupid. And yes I have done it and it was stupid.

I’m curious what type of research they do with this GH?
Also wouldn’t it just be cheaper to buy GH from a manufacturer like Lilly of pfizer to do research with rather than building a super expensive lab?