My goal last fall/winter was to get as big as possible, which for me was a pretty laughable 180 pounds, but hey when I started lifting at 23 I was 140lbs soaking wet lol (just turned 30)
I pretty much hit my peak in March, which is the last photo attached. Not long after I had to take 4+ months off for some personal issues and lost a lot of muscle.
7 weeks ago I got my shit together, and have dieted religiously, worked out hard, introduced rock climbing and bought a fancy road bike which I torture myself on with an entirely new goal: get within striking distance of single digit body fat.
I definitely lost a lot of muscle, but on the other hand I feel amazing. So much healthier.
150-200 test, 150-200 primo depending on if I hit 3 or 4 shots in a week. 2mg reta and 2-3iu gh.
Included my average macros, any tips on getting a little leaner are welcome!
I plan to start a low slow and long bulk in December, reaching for 190lbs this time.





I pretty much hit my peak in March, which is the last photo attached. Not long after I had to take 4+ months off for some personal issues and lost a lot of muscle.
7 weeks ago I got my shit together, and have dieted religiously, worked out hard, introduced rock climbing and bought a fancy road bike which I torture myself on with an entirely new goal: get within striking distance of single digit body fat.
I definitely lost a lot of muscle, but on the other hand I feel amazing. So much healthier.
150-200 test, 150-200 primo depending on if I hit 3 or 4 shots in a week. 2mg reta and 2-3iu gh.
Included my average macros, any tips on getting a little leaner are welcome!
I plan to start a low slow and long bulk in December, reaching for 190lbs this time.





