Thyroid question

what is your TSH exactly?

What was your script of T4?

Did you get your free T3 checked?

Hi man,

Yes, I got T3 checked, it is always full panel with peroxidase and thyroglobulin.

We started with 25 and did not do anything until I went up to 100. Interesting that my levels never change through the entire process 25,50,75 but 100 tsh was in range and I felt like shit. It was probably one year+ doing this.

My tsh normally oscillates between 7-12.

T4 or T3?

Taking excess T4 does nothing unless your body decides to convert it to T3 to my understanding.
T4 - could be as I am not an insulin expert. I have read many programs set up by coaches and the ones that have HGH and insulin often contain T4. Someone who uses insulin and knows what they are doing, are better off answering question.

Hi man,

Yes, I got T3 checked, it is always full panel with peroxidase and thyroglobulin.

We started with 25 and did not do anything until I went up to 100. Interesting that my levels never change through the entire process 25,50,75 but 100 tsh was in range and I felt like shit. It was probably one year+ doing this.

My tsh normally oscillates between 7-12.

when my TSH was around 2.8, I was started at 75mcg for a few months then 100mcg.. The 100 brought my tsh down to around 1.25ish.. Then after a year or two my tsh went up to 2.00.. So I went to 125mcg.. This kept happening for a few years and now I have been at 150mcg for the last 2 years and a tsh around 1.25

I don't think tsh is 7-12. that would be extremly high/off the charts.. Ccan you check your blood work again?

when my TSH was around 2.8, I was started at 75mcg for a few months then 100mcg.. The 100 brought my tsh down to around 1.25ish.. Then after a year or two my tsh went up to 2.00.. So I went to 125mcg.. This kept happening for a few years and now I have been at 150mcg for the last 2 years and a tsh around 1.25

I don't think tsh is 7-12. that would be extremly high/off the charts.. Ccan you check your blood work again?
1706539162591.png
This is my last blood test. It is not out of the charts when you study well documented sub clinical cases. Out of 20, normally your antibodies are attacking you thyroid and there is something else happening.

I Tihnk your right..

When I was trained by iron addict, he had me taking my waking body temp a couple times a week the entire time I was with him.. Bascially you can only cut calories and train so hard before you get over trained, under nouraished or both.. Then at that point your metabolism will slow down (thyoird is very connected to metabolism).. If your waking body temp is consistently low, then you need to take a break and eat to get metabolism and thyroid going again
how low is low? What kind of numbers should I be looking for?

how low is low? What kind of numbers should I be looking for?

I'd have to pull my book out and look, but just google waking body temperature in men.. It will give you a rough idea..

You need a baseline as well.. Your normal waking temp will be different then others.. You need to take lots of readings to get an idea of whats normal for you.. And you need to cross reference how your feeling and if your losing fat, gaining fat, gaining muscle or losing muscle..

I'll try to find time to pull out iron addcits book to see what he listed as reg waking temps.

just google waking body temperature in men.. It will give you a rough idea..

You need a baseline as well.. Your normal waking temp will be different then others.. You need to take lots of readings to get an idea of whats normal for you.. And you need to cross reference how your feeling and if your losing fat, gaining fat, gaining muscle or losing muscle..
I did find some stuff on that, google just says normal is a broad range from 97 to 99 Fahrenheit.

But I did also find an interesting paper from the NIH, that seems to correlate a lower waking body temperature with increased longevity.

Perhaps having a high metabolism might age you more quickly. I know serious calorie restriction, has been shown to increase lifespan in almost all creatures studied. I'm not an athlete, maybe I should aim lower rather than higher?

This is just me but since I started using hgh at 4iu I need t4 added or I get swollen glands in my neck I'm using 100mcg atm. I've never got thyroid tested since using gh however the swelling goes away with t4. I also use insulin but only humalog with my supper meal post workout.