so shameful..

Keep watching your tv. Follow the advice from the corrupted officials from Health Canada and the WHO. Get your boosters.
The funny part is, I haven't had any sort of cable TV service for at least 10 years. And they definitely don't cover this on netflix or appletv+. Have no idea what the current advice is from Health Canada OR the WHO annnnd I don't have a booster. 🤷‍♂️

Obviously there are good and bad on both sides. The protesters there are having their vehicles vandalized. They are being confronted by counter protesters and Karens. But all in all they are holding it down peacefully and with purpose.
I'm happy you realize there's good and bad on both sides. The reason I had grouped you in with those who weren't is your previous post you said "However, there are people there trying to make it into something it's not. And they are not affiliated with the freedom seeking Canadians." I had assumed when you referenced the people trying to make it into something it's not was referencing those that were stirring up shit. I've heard so many people say none of that shit ever happened, or that those people are actors hired by Putin at Trudeau's request. So when I see something like that I do tend to jump to conclusions. My apologies.

The funny part is, I haven't had any sort of cable TV service for at least 10 years. And they definitely don't cover this on netflix or appletv+. Have no idea what the current advice is from Health Canada OR the WHO annnnd I don't have a booster. 🤷‍♂️

I'm happy you realize there's good and bad on both sides. The reason I had grouped you in with those who weren't is your previous post you said "However, there are people there trying to make it into something it's not. And they are not affiliated with the freedom seeking Canadians." I had assumed when you referenced the people trying to make it into something it's not was referencing those that were stirring up shit. I've heard so many people say none of that shit ever happened, or that those people are actors hired by Putin at Trudeau's request. So when I see something like that I do tend to jump to conclusions. My apologies.
Nope no need to apologize. You were correct. Except for the Russian part. That is the corrupt far left’s delusional nonsense implying they are funding the convoy.
I did however mean that directly/indirectly those that support the tyrannical liberal gov have people deliberately go into the crowds in an overt attempt to discredit the legitimacy of the protest. And I 100% believe the corrupt msm is more than happy to broadcast out that narrative.
I saw the nazi pic dissected. They were far from the protesters and mostly hidden from view. It was as staged as the set of Hogan’s Heroes. These truckers and their fellow protesters are well versed on these tactics. Any time they spot anything fishy they isolate the persons involved and start filming. They would also quickly put the run to them.
Seriously. Do you honestly believe they would let this entire movement be derailed by a couple of dumbasses? Would you and the people you know let a legit peaceful demonstration be so easily and obviously hijacked and destroyed?
As far as that pic goes. There isn’t a chance in hell its from the freedom convoy. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything being discussed or fought for. Total fake. If you told me you took it yourself I’d call you out. So seriously. Where did it come from? Let’s fact check it.

edit: I should also add that ya just like there are bad cops, there are no doubt bad protesters. So again, I'm not denying the possibility that some emotions have run hot and less than squeaky clean things have happened. I just don't think it should over shadow the movement. I also feel that any and all illegal activities should be dealt with. Including putting hands on cops.

Last edited: