so shameful..

animal-inside

Trusted Member
I understand the police are guys like me trying to put food on the table, but I am discusted that this is what Trudeu has pulled out of this sleeve

He's lucky there is no violence. Those cops won't feel so tough in riot gear going up against a transport truck. Hrs lucky the truckers are good people.

He's lucky there is no violence. Those cops won't feel so tough in riot gear going up against a transport truck. Hrs lucky the truckers are good people.
Your out of the loop... Trudeua WANTS violence so that the truckers look like the vviolent racist assholes he claims they are..

I doubt the truckers will give in and use violence.. It seems they know this is what trudeua wants

Your out of the loop... Trudeua WANTS violence so that the truckers look like the vviolent racist assholes he claims they are..

I doubt the truckers will give in and use violence.. It seems they know this is what trudeua wants
Yea your right. I hope they stay peaceful its the only right way to do it anyway. I just get so pissed off I fucking hate Trudeau

One of my best friends works for the PPS and is there on the front lines. So I get first hand unbiased reports from him about everything going on. We chat every couple days. He says the truckers that are there are absolutely amazing people. Friendly, calm, reasonable and a pleasure to deal with. They're following all the rules and respecting city bylaws, the authorities, and the general public.

It's the rest, that they've dubbed as "tag alongs". Essentially the ones who followed the convoy in their pickup trucks and cars that are being pieces of shit. He's had his mask ripped off his face multiple times, boxed in by pickup trucks trying to get home to his family after work, had his life threatened and threatened with violence multiple times for doing nothing other than standing there. He's witnessed these people doing the same to civilians as well, specifically the ripping masks off of peoples faces.

It's definitely not going to be a trucker that crosses the line. It's the actions of the tag alongs that are bringing the negative attention. Those actions are what is actually giving the police the power to act, and then they're pissed that the police are acting. It's kind of ironic really. If it were only the truckers, there'd be absolutely nothing the police could be doing.

One of my best friends works for the PPS and is there on the front lines. So I get first hand unbiased reports from him about everything going on. We chat every couple days. He says the truckers that are there are absolutely amazing people. Friendly, calm, reasonable and a pleasure to deal with. They're following all the rules and respecting city bylaws, the authorities, and the general public.

It's the rest, that they've dubbed as "tag alongs". Essentially the ones who followed the convoy in their pickup trucks and cars that are being pieces of shit. He's had his mask ripped off his face multiple times, boxed in by pickup trucks trying to get home to his family after work, had his life threatened and threatened with violence multiple times for doing nothing other than standing there. He's witnessed these people doing the same to civilians as well, specifically the ripping masks off of peoples faces.

It's definitely not going to be a trucker that crosses the line. It's the actions of the tag alongs that are bringing the negative attention. Those actions are what is actually giving the police the power to act, and then they're pissed that the police are acting. It's kind of ironic really. If it were only the truckers, there'd be absolutely nothing the police could be doing.
News is that Trudeau is sending the riot squad in shortly.. RUmours is up to 1800 man squad to take down the protest..

If you aren't understanding how this is damn near north korea shit, you have your head in the sand..

On a side note, I can't believe there would be even 200 cops who would agree to form a riot squad to end this in a north korean fashion..

I'm not a cop basher in any shape or form. I treat them individually for better or for worse based on how they treat me, but i don't have 2 fucks for any cop who is going to follow these orders anymore..

I know some people will say what I am saying as a far cry to what I am comparing it to, but honestly stop and think about it...

99.99% of hitlers police/military/soldiers didnt' start off by following orders to kill innoect people.. But they sure as shit slowly conformed without questioning things..

There will be textbooks our kids and grandkids will learn about Justin Trudeua and what a self serving shitty excuse for a human, not just a prime minister,

I hope in my life that fuck ends up in jail.

I'm sure he can tell the difference so I'm not saying anything he wouldn't already know. However, there are people there trying to make it into something it's not. And they are not affiliated with the freedom seeking Canadians. Did you see the antifa douche that did the hit and run?

I'm sure he can tell the difference so I'm not saying anything he wouldn't already know. However, there are people there trying to make it into something it's not. And they are not affiliated with the freedom seeking Canadians. Did you see the antifa douche that did the hit and run?
I'm seeing things from people like yourself and countless others stating these people who are resorting to violence, racism and whatever shitty acts are being committed are not affiliated in any way with the freedom convoy or the protest. I'm also hearing from many that none of that ever happened and was all lies, but I know from first hand reports that not to be true. But what I haven't seen, is anything from the organizers publicly denouncing these people and their acts, and they are still being allowed to be there amongst the rest of them. While having them around may look good for the "numbers", it's definitely these people with the ill intentions that are giving the authorities the power they need to do what they're doing.

I'm seeing things from people like yourself and countless others stating these people who are resorting to violence, racism and whatever shitty acts are being committed are not affiliated in any way with the freedom convoy or the protest. I'm also hearing from many that none of that ever happened and was all lies, but I know from first hand reports that not to be true. But what I haven't seen, is anything from the organizers publicly denouncing these people and their acts, and they are still being allowed to be there amongst the rest of them. While having them around may look good for the "numbers", it's definitely these people with the ill intentions that are giving the authorities the power they need to do what they're doing.
I have seen many videos with organizers saying
trouble makers are not welcome. They want peaceful protest.
There will be agent provocateurs. Always. Some may be installed by the RCMP and some may just be losers that do it on their own.
RCMP have a history of this just like FBI.
Perfect documented example was the G20 from 2010. The black bloc or whatever they called it. Today we just call them Antifa. But at the G20 it was proven and caught on video that the fucks that were masked smashing bank windows and shit were the police. This was used as an excuse to crack down.
Isnt it funny that the entire focus of this protest is on a nazi flag and a confederate flag and that dismisses the entire agenda? How fucking convenient. But anyone that pays attention knew this would happen before the first truck even landed in Ottawa. They do it all the time because the idiots will fall for it every time.
And who give a fuck about a confederate flag in Canada?? It means nothing to Canada!! But the simple minded will lose their shit anyway cause the talking head on TV commands they do so.
The real enemy here is the fucking media. Everytime.

I have seen many videos with organizers saying
trouble makers are not welcome. They want peaceful protest.
There will be agent provocateurs. Always. Some may be installed by the RCMP and some may just be losers that do it on their own.
RCMP have a history of this just like FBI.
Perfect documented example was the G20 from 2010. The black bloc or whatever they called it. Today we just call them Antifa. But at the G20 it was proven and caught on video that the fucks that were masked smashing bank windows and shit were the police. This was used as an excuse to crack down.
Isnt it funny that the entire focus of this protest is on a nazi flag and a confederate flag and that dismisses the entire agenda? How fucking convenient. But anyone that pays attention knew this would happen before the first truck even landed in Ottawa. They do it all the time because the idiots will fall for it every time.
And who give a fuck about a confederate flag in Canada?? It means nothing to Canada!! But the simple minded will lose their shit anyway cause the talking head on TV commands they do so.
The real enemy here is the fucking media. Everytime.
Like this

Well the only thing I think is if people are quiet and friendly the message doesn't get heard pressure needs to be applied to the government that won't happen Singing coombya but I definitely don't agree with any violence whatsoever

Back to the police, fuck them. They picked their side and Any one of them that didnt stand down and refuse unlawful orders chose communism and they are our enemy.
they all need to be doxxed. Their parents need to be identified. Grandparents. Kids(adult). They need to be shamed publicly. Their families need to be embarrassed on their behalf. Harass the shit out of their entire family until their families despise them. Thats what the left does to people they disagree with. They do it cause it works.
time to turn the tables.

I have a few freinds that are police and they have said it has turned into a carnival. That it seemed to lose its meaning and is more like a party now. They tell me that the main people are fine and like Iron Robbie said the tag alongs are the ones starting shit. They didn’t see any racist stuff, but trouble makers. I guess this is common at all protests.
He also told me that they are not stealing theIr gas. A little bit was confiscated for optics but they are not bothering, supnly chain issues are starting to show up on their own. See they overloaded the city too much with vehicles and kinda choked themselves off.
One friend figures they will stick around for a while unless they are talked to. He figures it may taper in about 2 weeks, but the truckers will stay longer, just lose some of the party goers. Kinda like in every other protest. He’s seen this a few times.

Now this of course is there view.

From teh footage I have seen, it looks like it has turned into a party. They say they don’t Have supply issues and I believe them. These are the people who live in logistics.

But it starting to have an effect. I can’t see a way out without removing the manditory vaccine mandate. I think Trudeau might get ousted by his own party to save themselves? But who knows, but if they bring in riot police this will not look good on the world stage.
Something will have to happen though, this will likely not fade away.

There is something happening in Canadian politics at the federal level. What exactly is happening isn’t entirely clear. At least not quite yet through these progressive lenses of mine….

There is something happening in Canadian politics at the federal level. What exactly is happening isn’t entirely clear. At least not quite yet through these progressive lenses of mine….
Its global.
See how both here and US are trying to make it illegal to speak out against the government or health departments?
Truth Social is only weeks away!!
They are terrified.

First of all, I never said they weren't affiliated. I'm not there. I gave your buddy enough credit to be able to distinguish narrative from reality. And of course you aren't hearing anything good from the organizers. You are anything but neutral in all of this. You just pretend to be. Keep watching your tv. Follow the advice from the corrupted officials from Health Canada and the WHO. Get your boosters.
Obviously there are good and bad on both sides. The protesters there are having their vehicles vandalized. They are being confronted by counter protesters and Karens. But all in all they are holding it down peacefully and with purpose.
As far as giving the authorities the powers they need to do what they are doing. They don't need excuses. Dictators and wannabe dictators don't need excuses. They don't give two fucks what the people want. They spin their narrative and use force. And ours runs and hides. Gutless loser that has become the laughing stock of the entire planet.