Skeletal muscle energy metabolism during exercise

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
Once in a while and a few times recently I'll mention in a post that some particular subject has caught my interest but upon investigating gets to be way above my head or simply too much work would be involved to understand it well. For example having an actual chemistry education would be super useful and prevent a lot of sidetracking to learn what some term means. So when that happens I often wish I could find a well written piece on one of the subjects that sums it up nicely especially if it was directly relevant to bodybuilding.

It's not that exactly but attached is a rather large document. It covers a few things under a main theme in one area of our common interest. There is certainly some scary deep shit contained within, crazy chemical and math equations, unfamiliar words that one may need to define or examine to find their true technical meaning etc. However the different chapters tend to slow thing down into much more digestible chunks. Small sections that may be enough to get an understanding of certain concepts without a headache.

Don't let the title or the first couple of sections put you off, there are touches on some supplements, insulin etc.

Hopefully it will answer a question or stir your interest in learning more about something that will help with progress towards your goals and health.

Once in a while and a few times recently I'll mention in a post that some particular subject has caught my interest but upon investigating gets to be way above my head or simply too much work would be involved to understand it well. For example having an actual chemistry education would be super useful and prevent a lot of sidetracking to learn what some term means. So when that happens I often wish I could find a well written piece on one of the subjects that sums it up nicely especially if it was directly relevant to bodybuilding.

It's not that exactly but attached is a rather large document. It covers a few things under a main theme in one area of our common interest. There is certainly some scary deep shit contained within, crazy chemical and math equations, unfamiliar words that one may need to define or examine to find their true technical meaning etc. However the different chapters tend to slow thing down into much more digestible chunks. Small sections that may be enough to get an understanding of certain concepts without a headache.

Don't let the title or the first couple of sections put you off, there are touches on some supplements, insulin etc.

Hopefully it will answer a question or stir your interest in learning more about something that will help with progress towards your goals and health.

Between you and @Bigbear, I feel like I am back in college.

There's so much good information in that article. Aside from enhancing performance, dietary and supplements the longevity aspect of it. You could look at that and precisely hit targets of fat loss, fatty liver disease, atherosclerosis, insulin resistence, and diferentiate your results based on specific exercises. As far as I can understand it looks like bcaa's are next to useless too. Unless your on a low carb diet but even then the usefulness is pretty low. Awesome post man