Seasonal mood disorder

I've suffered from this as long as I can remember at least as an adult. Even in summer if there is a few days of rain and complete overcast sky I lose my energy and motivation. Then when I wake up one morning and it's sunny its like a new me, or the real me. Just a point I'd like to make for our community surrounding feeling like this for extended periods even when it is beautiful and sunny. Get your estrogen in check. Once I got my adex protocol fine tuned the difference has been dramatic in regard to my mood and energy.

I also feel blah this time of year the cold and the dark early all my doctor told me was supplement with vitamin D that was his answer .

I also feel blah this time of year the cold and the dark early all my doctor told me was supplement with vitamin D that was his answer .
My vit D levels are normal. I'm always depressed around this time of the year (having no family or friends at Christmas isn't fun). I need sun. I don't mind the cold but light is important. As I said earlier I tried light therapy before but it didn't really work.

I used to suffer from it. Oddly enough I haven't had any issues since I stared juicing.

I blast and cruise so I'm always running at least a trt dose yr round.

I tan a couple times a week, not for a long time period. But where I gonthey have different levels of bed, I go in the weakest one for like 10 min.
After dinner, I grab a heat pad, lay on the couch, set my phone and take a 20 min nap. That works great to get motivated again.

I tan a couple times a week, not for a long time period. But where I gonthey have different levels of bed, I go in the weakest one for like 10 min.
After dinner, I grab a heat pad, lay on the couch, set my phone and take a 20 min nap. That works great to get motivated again.

caution with those lying down beds! Since hearing from way too many people (straight from their mouths) that jerk off in there, I go ONLY in standing machines now! Telling ya, they had zero shame, even one chick told me. Dosen't gross me out, but still....

caution with those lying down beds! Since hearing from way too many people (straight from their mouths) that jerk off in there, I go ONLY in standing machines now! Telling ya, they had zero shame, even one chick told me. Dosen't gross me out, but still....

I go to one where I know they wipe down the beds in between. And if someone wants to beat off, well enjoy away, lol.
I’ve done the standup, it’s too powerful for me right now. I’d burn bad in theirs.
Hey maybe I wack it in the bed myself, lol.