PG Anabolics Reviews

Anyone try pharma tech ? I’ve heard mixed opinions regarding the lab but not legitimate enough for me to consider listening too. I’m hoping someone here can chip in
6 weeks into a pharma tech Test E cycle. Stuff is legit, very little PIP. I haven't gotten any mid cycle bloodwork yet ( I will be soon) So I cannot comment on potency but it's definitely working. Also dealing with pg has been fantastic. Quick shipping, great customer service.

I’m glad this is all good reviews. I am placing an order for my first real cycle in mere days from PG. I am a N00b take it easy on me guys! But please I’ll accept any advice at all on my choice of cycle. I’m starting with global pharma dbol and SUST250 after the sust I plan to continue another testosterone ester I’ll have to see when I get there what my body is like but I am interested in test undeca it lasts a long long time. I am 5’9. 235 pounds. I have stubborn fat on my lower stomach. I’m still way more muscle mass to fat ratio . I possess an impressive amount of natural muscle I guess just my life style and physical labour and food and stuff........I searched around the internet for about a week until I found PG Anabolics......it seems too good too be true but I just have that feeling all is gtg I hope to be able to post some pics of before and after

The word "EXTREMELY POOR" holds no place in the transaction you just described bro. I would be thrilled to get pharma products that fast. You do realize that pharma grade items often take more time than UG items because they need to be retrieved from the source often times? Im certain that he jumps through hoops on his end to maintain both your anonymity and his, he doesnt just walk into the local steroid store and grab stuff from the shelves and slap your name on it, and off it goes. If it was that easy you would have a hookup for the gear you just had to outsource, remember that next time you order my man.

If my pharma grade order was shipped in 7 days I would have emailed the source and said "Very impressed with the speed of service thanks"

Where did we go wrong? :( This industry is filled with impatient users ... if you these guys continue to be dissatisfied with great service like 7 day shipping, labs are going to start saying FUCK THIS, and we will have noone left to buy from. Stop treating lab reps like waitresses, they dont HAVE to do this for you, just be thrilled we have the access we do, and you arent stuck buying from the big guy at your gym who can charge you whatever he wants because there is only once source in your town.

Some of you guys need to realize that steroids are not a cool pair of shoes you saw at the mall and decided you want to run home and order, and have on your doorstep tomorrow morning.

I apologize for ranting but this kind of stuff really grinds me, I am seriously afraid that the few are going to ruin it for the many.
Very good point. Damn when I use to order raws I may get them in a month if I was luck so I made sure I ordered ahead, cause I always got them. My source and I always had a good relationship and there are a lot of factors that can screw up an order. Canada Post, international post, Lab owner having a personal issue. So find out what is going on and be patient. I have order from numerous labs and I have always got my order

The word "EXTREMELY POOR" holds no place in the transaction you just described bro. I would be thrilled to get pharma products that fast. You do realize that pharma grade items often take more time than UG items because they need to be retrieved from the source often times? Im certain that he jumps through hoops on his end to maintain both your anonymity and his, he doesnt just walk into the local steroid store and grab stuff from the shelves and slap your name on it, and off it goes. If it was that easy you would have a hookup for the gear you just had to outsource, remember that next time you order my man.

If my pharma grade order was shipped in 7 days I would have emailed the source and said "Very impressed with the speed of service thanks"

Where did we go wrong? :( This industry is filled with impatient users ... if you these guys continue to be dissatisfied with great service like 7 day shipping, labs are going to start saying FUCK THIS, and we will have noone left to buy from. Stop treating lab reps like waitresses, they dont HAVE to do this for you, just be thrilled we have the access we do, and you arent stuck buying from the big guy at your gym who can charge you whatever he wants because there is only once source in your town.

Some of you guys need to realize that steroids are not a cool pair of shoes you saw at the mall and decided you want to run home and order, and have on your doorstep tomorrow morning.

I apologize for ranting but this kind of stuff really grinds me, I am seriously afraid that the few are going to ruin it for the many.
Very good point. Damn when I use to order raws I may get them in a month if I was luck so I made sure I ordered ahead, cause I always got them. My source and I always had a good relationship and there are a lot of factors that can screw up an order. Canada Post, international post, Lab owner having a personal issue. So find out what is going on and be patient. I have order from numerous labs and I have always got my order

*I personally have not bought from here BUT a very close friend of mine got clenbuterol from here as well as some injectable Winstrol and Body Research Test Cype Or Enth, he leaned out hella fast but he does stick to a decent diet. Id believe the products to be legit based off what I seen visually with him. 👍

Got my first order from PGAnabolics and everything was packaged & shipped nicely. Communication was good all emails answered within 24hrs.

Got some Global pharma, Pharma tech & Syn products.
What did you grab from Global Pharma? Their presentation is nice how was the product quality itself?

Been ordering from PG for a while now, they've always been great. I always choose the standard shipping option, it goes out the same day, or next day, and I have it within 2 or 3. Usually less than 4 days from order time to my mailbox.

Unfortunately, I made a boo boo, and ran out of a vital item I am using for a prep (I'm less than 3 weeks out). My t3. I realized on Sunday that I only had enough to last me until Thursday, so Sunday night I put in an order, and figured I best get next day shipping to ensure I had it in time. Monday morning, payment was accepted, etc. etc.

Since then... nothing. I'm all out now, and I can't get a reply to an email even, to try and speculate when it might go out. Next day shipping isn't a great use of money when it takes 5 days(or more?) to ship out!

Now, I know this isn't ridiculous by any means, and its my own fault for not realizing sooner. I should not have depended on PG to save my ass here. Every order thus far had led me to believe that I was safe to rely on them in an emergency, which usually you probably could, but I definitely got bit this time.

Not really holding this against PG or anything, I am just very frustrated.

Been ordering from PG for a while now, they've always been great. I always choose the standard shipping option, it goes out the same day, or next day, and I have it within 2 or 3. Usually less than 4 days from order time to my mailbox.

Unfortunately, I made a boo boo, and ran out of a vital item I am using for a prep (I'm less than 3 weeks out). My t3. I realized on Sunday that I only had enough to last me until Thursday, so Sunday night I put in an order, and figured I best get next day shipping to ensure I had it in time. Monday morning, payment was accepted, etc. etc.

Since then... nothing. I'm all out now, and I can't get a reply to an email even, to try and speculate when it might go out. Next day shipping isn't a great use of money when it takes 5 days(or more?) to ship out!

Now, I know this isn't ridiculous by any means, and its my own fault for not realizing sooner. I should not have depended on PG to save my ass here. Every order thus far had led me to believe that I was safe to rely on them in an emergency, which usually you probably could, but I definitely got bit this time.

Not really holding this against PG or anything, I am just very frustrated.
Canada post can be a pain in the ass, especially during covid19.

Lol.... it’s crazy to read your post fatboy88, it’s a mirror imagine if what is happening to me. I’m not in a prep but last Sunday realized I needed some more Aromasin I’m not out by any means but like to keep it stick piled, so I placed an order and added some other products to my order. I also decided to purchase the 1 day shipping option just because with my job (military) i can get called away suddenly for long periods of time. Money was accepted Sunday night, after that all comms went black... Wednesday I reached out but still nothing heard.... I have used PG many, many times and have always appreciated there great service. This is a one off, I hope all is well with them. I too feel like the extra spent in 1 day delivery is a mute point now lol.!

As of right now, PGA has closed their doors. Website is down, and subreddit is closed. I have a package in which was never shipped, and they have not responded to emails. Others are in this situation. Their trust pilot account is getting hit with reviews of the same nature. As of right now they ripped me off, ,but will update if they resurface and rectify the situation.

Please read this before jumping to conclusions.